• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Right Right. And btw I work 9-5 Monday to Friday, and never on weekends. And Im headed to the venue immediately after work tomorrow so if you need to contact me for some reason I'll have my brothers phone and I can pm you the number.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Dyno, you should just come to the Melee tournament this weekend >.>
Someone will probably bring Brawl. I think chillindudes wanted some Brawl money matches.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Dyno, you should just come to the Melee tournament this weekend >.>
Someone will probably bring Brawl. I think chillindudes wanted some Brawl money matches.
Some of the AL ppl coming will definitely play Brawl. Iori plays Brawl too.

Marty, i told Will to play you in Brawl, so you have to:grin:

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Grrr Marty what the heck was that?! I know you hate brawl but I still like it and I know some other people do too... It is seriously a game I am better at and have more fun at! Don't take that away from some of us who want to play it.... It has been a while since you said that and NO ONE freakin stands up for what they believe in... I mean I know for a fact Rayku feels strongly about brawl and likes it more than melee, but not even he will say anything about it. Am I the only one here who speaks out for what they believe in and like? Or is everyone who actually enjoys brawl just gonna leave?

4Leaf

Smash Rookie
Yeah definetly dude, we need to play some brawl sometime. Maybe someday we will get something started at that place on Barret Parkway.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
4leaf, just play Brawl with the etowah kids >.>
You had fun at the last tourney right? Rayku said he might not join our next one so you'll have a chance to win. If you haven't seen the thread for the new tourney yet, just go to my site.

Rayku

Smash Lord
hey dyno if you can pay me appropriate gas money that tourney sounds REALLY appealing to go to, and depending on where you live, I could probably take you.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Indeed, I just read Scar's post on the arguement of competitive vs. competition and such, and most of the debate is understandable.

Yeah, the main reason I want to start playing Melee again was because of the skill factor and how it was more accurately determined through the game. Brawl is fun, I love it and I think I'm actually better at it, but Melee is where the skill lies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hey dyno if you can pay me appropriate gas money that tourney sounds REALLY appealing to go to, and depending on where you live, I could probably take you.

sounds like a great offer i still need to talk to others that live in my neiborhood to see if they wana go and see if i can hitch a ride with them but if not then maybe, it really sounds like a great tourny doesnt it.. :D thx again

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Indeed, I just read Scar's post on the arguement of competitive vs. competition and such, and most of the debate is understandable.

Yeah, the main reason I want to start playing Melee again was because of the skill factor and how it was more accurately determined through the game. Brawl is fun, I love it and I think I'm actually better at it, but Melee is where the skill lies.
You're right. You dominated me in Melee everytime, and then when we played Brawl I was able to keep up and win a few times.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
wednesdays at 7:00

Can't use your own controllers.
Half of your 50% winnings is store credit.
Must use the brawl tournament system. (Single Elimination)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Sounds kinda gay to me. Lol! Jk.
stupid as usual lol

called no homo
thanks for the notice

hey marty im going to strat playin arcana hearts its really fun im going to pick it up some time and beat you one day.

rayku why didnt you come i wanted to play brawl and melee with you
gp i demand you play melee and **** everyone with ness

funny thing this weekend flamin roy and lil kong beat chu dat and skip in doubles and they was not sandbagin lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i am in florida

getting better than kennesaw

actually playing crash bros
better than laijin LOlMX

Top Bottom