• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

DeityLink

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, not easy to find anyone to play smash...I've never really had that problem.

Well i live in Alpharetta, and go to Southern Poly Tech. I anyone wants to go a few rounds and lives around here I'm game.

My AIM is DeityLink415. Just yell at me if I'm online.

P.S I'm brand new to the boards so I don't really know anyone, so don't underestimate me just because you haven't seen me before.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
lol. okay.

I'm gonna do something this halloween at my house.
My mom says she wants people to leave by 10:00?!

But i know it'll end up being later....:)

don't have details right now but i know im doin' something halloween night.

if you guys are willing that day?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol. okay.

I'm gonna do something this halloween at my house.
My mom says she wants people to leave by 10:00?!

But i know it'll end up being later....:)

don't have details right now but i know im doin' something halloween night.

if you guys are willing that day?
sure, if i find out details about the location

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
This is ridiculously random, but the kennasaw mt. marching band rocks. Good Job at BOA. sry i just thought of that when i saw the name kennasaw
Dsamoan go ahead and put my number up there...

Oh and if K-Mount's marching band is so good, why haven't they won Nats yet?

=P

Ronald Reagan FTW!

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
sooo marty. you need to get brandon off his arse and get him to bring you down to huntsvegas for a spell. me and will are kinda tired of him not coming and we (or at least myself) want you to come down.

get to it.

hell, i'll come get you if i have to. i miss you beating my face:cry:

edit: and any of you GA smashers, too!!!! i want to play ALL of you!!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
sooo marty. you need to get brandon off his arse and get him to bring you down to huntsvegas for a spell. me and will are kinda tired of him not coming and we (or at least myself) want you to come down.

get to it.

hell, i'll come get you if i have to. i miss you beating my face:cry:

lol, you can try, but getting brandon to drive anywhere out of kennesaw that's NOT for a girl is more than difficult

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well hey if youre coming down to get Marty i'll be more than willing to wait at his house (whether he knows i'm there or not) to go along and see if i can give you a new challenge. As long as you still get rocked by Marty i think itll be at least a decent match ;)

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
lol, you can try, but getting brandon to drive anywhere out of kennesaw that's NOT for a girl is more than difficult
lol, you're not kidding. have you met his new girl erin?:laugh:
Well hey if youre coming down to get Marty i'll be more than willing to wait at his house (whether he knows i'm there or not) to go along and see if i can give you a new challenge. As long as you still get rocked by Marty i think itll be at least a decent match ;)
oh yeah. i get so rocked. the next time i come to visit, it's goin down!! and i doubt i'll be a great challenge:grin:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, you're not kidding. have you met his new girl erin?:laugh:

oh yeah. i get so rocked. the next time i come to visit, it's goin down!! and i doubt i'll be a great challenge:grin:
nah, haven't met her yet, but if i wait 2 months, i won't have to... <_<

i dunno how you would do against mark there, as i don't know his current level. he lives in kennesaw, but i never play him, or any of the rest of the people in this thread... <_<

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
i dunno how you would do against mark there, as i don't know his current level. he lives in kennesaw, but i never play him, or any of the rest of the people in this thread... <_<
lol. ( I'm glad people wanna come to my place on halloween )

I want to play
ALL OF YOU!!

smashing is fun.
lets do it. K?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice

I've gotten a lot better since that first time i went to your apartment in january, trust me. Dunno if i can beat you yet, but i beat Rayku a few times, and he said hes beaten you a few times...so maybe i could almost win.

You need to go to GP's on halloween. We'll be sure you know the address this time. (By the way i'm a definite yes GP)

MacKendra

Smash Rookie

lol, it's funny cuz it's true.

and it's all good. i beat you ONE time when i was samus and you were fox. REMEMBER THAT!!!!? anyway... i guess we'll see how well i fare against yous guys. i'll tell you i would look forward to playing GP. you're 15, right? god, our young smashers are too good, i swear. and ness rocks. i don't play him, but, he rocks.

Hey, i've got an idea! i could come for halloween!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

sheik/link/ganon dittos anyone?

GildedPunch

Smash Ace

and it's all good. i beat you ONE time when i was samus and you were fox. REMEMBER THAT!!!!? anyway... i guess we'll see how well i fare against yous guys. i'll tell you i would look forward to playing GP. you're 15, right? god, our young smashers are too good, i swear. and ness rocks. i don't play him, but, he rocks.

all 3 for me!
how old are you?
isn't mackendra a girl name?

GA Peach

Smash Lord

yeah, you need to come for halloween, seriously. it'll be MAD fun. lol, i remember that match. i wish i were good with fox...i'll do all 3 of those dittos, though :chuckle:

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
all 3 for me!
how old are you?
isn't mackendra a girl name?
i'm 21. and yes, sigh... mackendra is kind of a girly name :/. i made it up from my last name which is "kendrick," forgetting "kendra" is a girl name. it just sounds kind of irish, and i am irish.... whatever. argh. i should just open up another account....
btw me, being my smart awesome self, just assumed that halloween is on a weekend. alas it is not so. i could come the weekend following halloween, but i can't come the day of cuz i have work mon-fri and school and stuff:cry: but if you guys are down for that weekend, i'll hit you up.
yeah, you need to come for halloween, seriously. it'll be MAD fun. lol, i remember that match. i wish i were good with fox...i'll do all 3 of those dittos, though :chuckle:
yeah, i've got to get to where i can beat your link with mine. i am terrible with link dittos cuz NOBODY uses him in huntsville!!! it's really irritating. i KNOW i can beat your link, cuz i know your style, but gah... it's gonna happen. is your sheik good??? i don't remember ever seeing you play sheik.

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
Majist! That's cool.
hmmm.... maybe i should have it on the weekend.
dunno. Halloween night is just cool! And my sis is gonna answer the door for little kiddies so i dont' have to bother.

Darnit!
Just blow it off!!
hehe.

Top Bottom