• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Jigglypuff Video Archive

D

Deleted member

:)
Its ok lol.
Just saying, 65th is pretty good.
Peach ***** jiggs.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
First Video:

You had excelent spacing, and thats what got you a lot of the damage. You also used your grabs well in the first stock. Two problems I saw were that you roll a bit too much and you waited on the stage when you could have gimped.

And the rest... it was exactly what Mango did to Armada at Genesis lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Naxhm1Ss1os

Second Video:

You were a bit to f-air happy, but otherwise, decent spacing. Good kills, and use of n-air.

You shouldn't use rollout that much :).
My main concern is the Marth... is this guy legit?

Miles.

Smash Champion
First Video:

You had excelent spacing, and thats what got you a lot of the damage. You also used your grabs well in the first stock. Two problems I saw were that you roll a bit too much and you waited on the stage when you could have gimped.

And the rest... it was exactly what Mango did to Armada at Genesis lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Naxhm1Ss1os

Second Video:

You were a bit to f-air happy, but otherwise, decent spacing. Good kills, and use of n-air.

You shouldn't use rollout that much :).
My main concern is the Marth... is this guy legit?
oh hhaha in the second vid, he sand bagged the rest of the match after i wrecked his first stock.

he is my room mate and goes to tourneys with me a lot. he does better than i do most of the time.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
oh hhaha in the second vid, he sand bagged the rest of the match after i wrecked his first stock.

he is my room mate and goes to tourneys with me a lot. he does better than i do most of the time.
I can't safely say that he sand bagged, nor can I say he decent. I'd need to see for myself. But that dosn't really matter, I was watching you during the matches, so i'll just assume hes a decent player.

Those were some well played matches. Just don't be too friendly to that neutral B. :)

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'll just take your word for it that the Fox vid is old. I'll focus on the Wolf vid for now.

0:30 - Gotta love the Unsacred Combo
2:38 - A low percent Pound almost always has a follow-up Aerial/Grab (depending on if it's rising or falling). Remember this.
4:29 - TWO great grab opportunities

Lists get boring, so let's cut to the chase. I agree with Woody's statement that your Puff looks really awkward. You seem really worried about getting hit during your initial approach, which messes up your spacing a LOT. RAR bair is your safest option in getting in, especially if mixed up with retreating bairs. 0:19-0:21 would be a great example of this assuming you either short hopped or used the bair after you start falling from the apex of a full hop.

You don't like grabbing, which makes Jigglypuff cry. ALL of her grabs do 10.5% and put the opponent in the air, which is great to say the least. Her hefty 3% pummels can make the grabs HURT, along with refreshing much needed moves such as Fair. Her range on all three grabs are retardedly long, so abuse them when you can! Try using grabs in place of her lulzy tilts, and you'll really see a difference.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Lists get boring, so let's cut to the chase. I agree with Woody's statement that your Puff looks really awkward. You seem really worried about getting hit during your initial approach, which messes up your spacing a LOT. RAR bair is your safest option in getting in, especially if mixed up with retreating bairs. 0:19-0:21 would be a great example of this assuming you either short hopped or used the bair after you start falling from the apex of a full hop.

You don't like grabbing, which makes Jigglypuff cry. ALL of her grabs do 10.5% and put the opponent in the air, which is great to say the least. Her hefty 3% pummels can make the grabs HURT, along with refreshing much needed moves such as Fair. Her range on all three grabs are retardedly long, so abuse them when you can! Try using grabs in place of her lulzy tilts, and you'll really see a difference.
Alright, thanks for the critque. :) I'll try grabbing more/more actual followups after approaching.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Alright, thanks for the critique. :) I'll try grabbing more/more actual followups after approaching.
he actually grabbed a lot in are mirrors, but definitely be less cautious about your approach.
if its mk than your strategy will work, but wolf is most likely not going to approach with anything but bair

and actually noob, at 4:29 he couldn't have grabbed the wolf, he was pushed to far away to grab by his f-tit. i assume he expected the wolf to jab afterwards and tryed to f-tilt him
your grab game is fine era

Noobicidal

Smash Master
and actually noob, at 4:29 he couldn't have grabbed the wolf, he was pushed to far away to grab by his f-tit. i assume he expected the wolf to jab afterwards and tryed to f-tilt him
your grab game is fine era
Buffered dash grab for the tilt, and just a shield grab would suffice for the dsmash.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord

Framerate

Smash Lord
don't use rollout in that obvious spot returning to the stage, it never works, especially on mk when he can just nado
Haha I was trying to figure out the rest during tornado all match, so I was kinda hoping he'd nado. Also, sometimes I'd rather him nado my rollout when I'm at kill % instead of killing me while I'm trying to recover. That way I can get back on stage with only taking a few more % without having to worry about shuttle loop or dair or whatever. Bu I agree, I was using rollout a lot...

Tham

Smash Apprentice
stop dashdancing in brawl, u can fly, why do u wonna trip ... imo there is no sence of dashdancing in brawl -apart u wonna show techskill xD
but nice first kill

Top Bottom