• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
I probably wouldn't do that since I wouldn't want to take off extra days off work.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
I'd definitely be up for that, since I'm taking the whole week off work. :colorful:
The week before? So what day would you be arriving there? Since the tournament starts on Friday and ends on Sunday I was thinking something like arrive Tuesday or Wednesday, then return on Monday.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
BTW guys, severe thunderstorms on Saturday night so I'm guessing Six Flags is off?

:phone:

ook

Smash Lord
six flags was on?
Do you guys talk about this on Skype or something? invite me to the convo :dizzy:

edit: On second thought JJ, I'll probably just go to APEX; I'm way too stingy with my money to do anything in NYC.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'd get em now but I don't have the money atm but that plane looking legit hype

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Yo, would anybody be interested in changing flight to fly into Newark on Thursday? It's a little bit more expensive but it would save a lot of travel time in terms of public transportation to get to New Brunswick, which would also negate out a lot of the price difference. With the current flights we wouldn't be able to get into new Brunswick until around 2:00AM. By flying into Newark we could get to New Brunswick much quicker (also I wouldn't mind an earlier flight)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Car2
Red Ryu
Fuujin
DC
Wafles

Is this 100% my car for Vengence?

Because it seems like we're gonna need to go to a hotel, since I haven't had luck with housing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Me
Red Ryu
Kain
Delta
Fuujin
Oro (?)
Arty (?)
SAGOOOOO (?)
YoshQ(?)

how is this going to work? this is the current list, lol.

kyle you should probably come to this if this is the list above...someone find arty too?

also justin do you know what yoshq is doing?

Scythe

Smash Master
but you are free
seriously though that was like the main reason i went to the last one but hardly anyone played with/gave me any challenge.

Top Bottom