• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Prolly $15-20 for gas each. Plus hotel costs which I'm guessing is also $15-20 each, maybe less

teh D_C_

Smash Rookie
Fujin says you guys are supposed to be leaving and hasn't gotten confirmation if he can go or not. He heard from Meneil that Sago is unable to go. He wants to go. It would be nice to get an answer.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Yeah he's going already we're figuring stuff out tomorrow where we meeting up, when we are leaving etc.

GenoSamus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-2761-9075
Fujin has a ride with Umashi and don't need to ride with them anymore but he wants to know of he can get a hotel room with you guys. Since you're being shady about it and all.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
How can you ask favors yet talk **** at the same time? We already said you had a spot and pretty sure DLA asked Ashley if she could take you so stfu. Sago + others had already asked to go since before you were even in Chicago sorry yo *** is at the bottom of the totem pole. We were waiting to see if Sago could go or not to make sure if you could go since we went from 2 cars to 1

So your gonna ***** and complain and then ask if you can be in the same hotel of the people your *****ing and complaining too? What planet you live on *****?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Where are we going to meet at?

Me + Delta are in Chicago, Red Ryu is driving down? So are we gonna meet up in Chicago somewhere or what?

GenoSamus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2423-2761-9075
I am just the messenger Kain xD I mean no disrespect to you at all or to the rest of you guys.

Fujin told me to say this since he is banned here, also he told me to say you seem mad Kain.

This is not me saying this lol

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I dunno how late you all usually meet up, but I'd like you all to keep in mind that I get out of class at 1:30 and will definitely be seeing my Calc teacher for a little bit afterwards because I have a midterm on Monday.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Ain't no one mad *****. I could just care less, so yo *** can sleep in the cold for all I care lmfaoooo, just take yo whiny *** comments elsewhere

Delta we will prolly be meeting up around 4-6 sometime around there. Just trying to figure out a spot to meet up

Umashi

Smash Cadet
Hi guys, sorry to have been gone so long, but the thing is I'm going to be staying with kassandra nova so I'll be an hour or so away from the tournament. So I can get Fujin there but I'm not sure how he would get back since I plan on staying later on Sunday. I'm not sure kassandra would be cool with another person staying yet. Just thought I would this out there. Sorry to complicate things.

MJG

Smash Hero
How can you ask favors yet talk **** at the same time? We already said you had a spot and pretty sure DLA asked Ashley if she could take you so stfu. Sago + others had already asked to go since before you were even in Chicago sorry yo *** is at the bottom of the totem pole. We were waiting to see if Sago could go or not to make sure if you could go since we went from 2 cars to 1

So your gonna ***** and complain and then ask if you can be in the same hotel of the people your *****ing and complaining too? What planet you live on *****?
Da mn.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I find it hilarious how many different people that Fuujin has made his b**** LMAO. I think that's the 5th person's account he's used to post.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The real question is why does Fuujin have a different messenger every time? Where is he getting these people?

Also Kain is never mad, he just real talks.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
you'll know when Kain gets mad. usually because he gets spiky golden hair and starts yelling at the top of his lungs

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I really hate it when I try to help people out and get *****ing back in return. We said we were gonna work it out, then bring up being shady about it? What the flying ****? I posted about this earlier with the hotel, I got it and all but, how is that even shady?

As for the hotel, I'll consider it, but this is a good way to make me reconsider it. I tolerate Kennispam because his trolling was never at the wrong times with me, this is.

On a similar note, Hey you guys letting Fuujin use your accounts. I'll temp ban you guys if you keep letting a banned user use it like that, that''s how Zucco got permabanned. And I won't hesitate to do the same if it continues over time.

Same thing with the messenger crap, using it to tell people, "You seem mad" is pretty much sending the troll message for him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ok so timewise, What times you got stuff going on or something? I wanna come down at an appropriate time so I'm not late.

Is Union Station ok for everyone to meet up? Seems like it worked pretty well in the past.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
if I'm not mistaken, Kain and Delta live pretty close together, and union station is pretty far from both of them. so maybe they can find somewhere closer to meet.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Sago isn't going, and Union Station actually isn't far I can just take the Red Line straight to it

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Well I'ma just go ahead and say we should meet up at Union Station then since no one is speaking up lmao. Unless someone does

Delta if you live around the L (the CTA train) you should be able to google directions easy since getting there by the train is easy. Prolly gonna be meeting up between 4-6 PM. Red Ryu can meet up with DLA on the way then come to Union Station?

Double posting cause I have too, if you guys are cool with that or not speak up lol

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I can get to the Red Line easily from where I'm at. Getting to Union Station wouldn't be a problem at all if it's a simple matter of just taking the Red Line to it. I'm good with that.

Kain, I'll send you a message with my phone number so we can find each other when we're there. Also, text me with an approximate time to meet up at since I don't check SWF tooooo often.

Top Bottom