• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yup Delta that's the one. Try to be at Union Station at like 4 p.m. guys. I want to try to avoid the bulk of rush hour traffic. Which means RR should pick me up at like 2 p.m. It's gonna rain tomorrow so traffic's already gonna be kinda bad.

edit: justin did you book the hotel for friday/sat or just friday? because I'm pretty sure we want to leave sat night.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just Friday, if we stay longer it will auto book it.

I'd like to stay both personally but up to you guys really.

~

Also around 4:00-5:00PM, would that be fine timeframe to pick up Kain and Delta? I'd be at DLA's about an hourish before then.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
331-826-8473

1040 S. West Ave, Waukegan, IL 60085

Justin it will probably take 1.5-2 hours to get to chicago, not 1... try to get here around 2 if possible

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
thus ends the tale of Fuujin. the person with highest ratio of GIFs posted : GIFs that I think are too stupid to bother saving to my computer

_Kain_

Smash Champion
>Has us seething
>Sends multiple rage txt msgs to RR while driving to OH

You right you right :awesome:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
there's been some talk of it, we probably need an entirely new PR panel. I'm guessing we'll do it after our local next weekend.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
there's been some talk of it, we probably need an entirely new PR panel. I'm guessing we'll do it after our local next weekend.
As a member of the WIL smash community (as dictated by my ranking on your state's MK legal PR in Rajam's thread) I nominate myself for the PR panel.

In fact I'd venture to say I'm the least bias player in the community because of how much I live in Indiana.

Top Bottom