• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Holy **** this thread. LOOOOL. I'm dying. LITERALLY DYING LOOLOLOLOL! Make it stop!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dear Illinois:

Michigan misses you dearly and we see that you have expressed interest in my previous two tournaments. They have had great turnout so far but we realize that $5 entry is not enough to warrant you guys coming all the way out here. We recognize this and therefore in an attempt to get more out of state hype, we are making Phoenix Saga 3, $10 entry. We are also making it MK legal (Sagoooooo <3 ). Our last two tournaments yielded 40 and 37 entrants. The last one we had was ALL Michigan and we had several people drop out due to the weather. Imagine what we can do in the spring with an out of state showing.

If you guys need housing and help with gas money, we will help you. We WANT you guys to show up. Please visit my tournament page and check out our vote for the date for the next one and let us know what you would prefer. If you guys have anything else you would like to discuss with me, please let me know. <3

- TC

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=313653&page=173

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Seriously, ugh, I don't want to complain on here, but my Valentine's day sucked. I don't really want to explain it, but I had a date of sorts after work tonight (not really a date, since I know she doesn't like me, but we were gonna go out to dinner anyway) and some really personal **** happened to her at work, literally like, right in front of me, and it upset her so much that she canceled, and I said some stupid **** to her anyway, which she told me didn't seem as douchey as I thought it sounded, but yeah. So basically I've been mad at myself all night. And on the way home from work, this song played, which sorta kinda explains everything that happened today. I almost cried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF68P5N1RJM&ob=av2n

I, once upon a time
Carried a burden inside
I sung a last goodbye
A broken rhyme I had underlined
There's an ocean of sorrow in you

A sorrow in me

I saw movement in their eyes
They said I no longer knew the way
I had given up the ghost
A passive mind submit to fear
And the wait for redemption at hand

Waiting to fail

Failing again

If death should take me now
Count my mistakes and let me through
Whisper in my ear
You've taken more than we've received
And the ocean of sorrow is you

Don't know why I'm sharing this with you guys, I guess I just had to get it off my chest.

Carry on with the normal activity of this thread, plz.

ThatsWhatSheSaid

Smash Apprentice
Oh, no, not smash, it's still stupid. Random discussion and arguing about stuff like driving. I work weekends now anyway

Edit: Though I wanna add I don't think anyone else is stupid for liking it, and Zwarm this is totally a community you can vent to and get support from. Open up any time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Alright people my event is March 24th in Ann Arbor again. Let me know if you guys need any help getting down here (assuming there's interest for a carpool).

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm better now. We talked last night about a lot of stuff, and we're okay now. She's just being forced to deal with a lot of stuff in her past, and it's getting to her, which made her say stuff she didn't mean, and me to say stuff back.

Thanks though guys. :3

Top Bottom