• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I don't have anyone from Chicago on my facebook. Y'all should add me.

Name: Cody Short

Scythe

Smash Master
Brandon's car
Brandon
me
Arthur
Sam
Kain (just talked to Andrew again and he said he's not going)

Akashi

Smash Lord
Meneil and I just want a car that can take us to the blue line after the tourney. If DLA is okay with doing so (we'll obviously pay you for the extra gas), then we can go with him. Likewise with Kyle.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
I got no one. I think I am the only person east of Des Moines and still in Iowa besides the TOs going to the tourney.

btw which highway will you be taking to cross the Mississippi DLA?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Count wants to go too DLA so him too also Ook

soooooo

1- DLA
2- Ally
3- Tano (if they go with you)
4- Meneil (^)
5- Ook
6- Count

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
There is actually a chance I might be able to go to Brainshock :o I would obviously need a spot in somebodies car/van though. I'll let you guys know for sure tonight.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just noticed that they spelled Uncontrollable wrong on that machine. LOL

more like... uncontrollable

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Actually, found out I have a family obligation on Sunday morning... I'm still planning on going to Brainshock, but it would make my life much easier if I could return to Arlington Heights. Is anyone going back and passing around there? Maybe Zwarm, since we live pretty close?

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, still figuring out details, I'll let you know for sure if I still need the ride or not.

lol ook ;P half my post count is from Akashi. Naw, not really, but he probably does post on this thread more than me, as me.

Top Bottom