• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
pretty much everyone in IL's going haha... looks like we're bringing roughly 16-18 people (more if you include melee)

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
hey just want to remind ya I still need a ride up to the tourney so please let me know by 4:00pm tomorrow afternoon.

Saturday morning I'll have breakfast at a yet to be determined location and that is where you will meet me at.

I am supposed to be going out to eat with my brother for his birthday tomorrow and stay at wherever he lives at but he is supposed to be out of there by Sunday. I'll update by noon tomorrow where for sure I'll be at the morning of the tourney.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
pretty much also not sure where I'll be at that morning

Edit: I will be staying at my mom's house and here are directions in .docx format from Roselle, Il (DLA's place) to where I'll be at.

http://www.mediafire.com/?abk162u9urh55yb

I might need to call ya to confirm your location and what not. Please pm me later with your phone number and I'll call ya in the morning.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I really have no idea if my car will be full until Saturday morning.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Wait, is this only a melee tournament? I didn't play melee (competitively) when I had it because I was young.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
sure thing buddy.

tyler it's mainly a brawl tournament but there's melee as well

edit: might as well add my address/number here too...

cell: 331 826 8473
address: 335 High Point Ct., Roselle, IL 60172

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Mine and Oro's made me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL super-hard!

Count

Smash Champion
Ah okay I was mostly Trolling. I'm only in Illinois for another month and a half so I dunno if there would be a point to slapping me on there.

I am so hyped for brainshock even though I only really can prac vs cpus and that makes me sad.

Top Bottom