• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_D._

Smash Apprentice
any tourneys happening july 20th through august 1st?, and most likely ill b moving up here so im gonna get that number 1 spot somewhere in sping of 2012

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
ANIME DISCUSSION UPDATE: WHAT I SAW IN THE LAST FEW DAYS

World God Only Knows is legit, both seasons. 8/10

Bakemonogatari is a lovely piece of art. I really liked it. 9/10

Black Lagoon is like a watered-down Cowboy Bebop, literally. Still enjoyable though. 7/10

Baccano-6 eps in. Legit so far, really fun to watch but too many plotlines for my shallow mind to fully comprehend. 8/10

Durarara-Also 6 eps in. Don't really get the hype. It's good, but... not great. 7/10

Higurashi-Pirated 1st and 2nd season over the weekend. 7 eps into Kai atm. Still a masterpiece 10/10

SPRING '11 SEASON: Just about every show went downhill these past few weeks (A-Channel, Denpa Onna, Ano Hana, Deadman Wonderland) with the exception of Steins Gate which has been getting pretty interesting. I hope it doesn't let me down.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ook I had a dream last night that we were in Grand Finals for DBDC and you donkey punched me like 5 times(took all my stocks) game 15 of our set with Arty and Kappy(for some reason) and then broke Arty's shield when it was just you 2 left with side B. For some reason Kappy threw his Wiimote. :colorful:

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Wait... why are people using wiimotes in the first place?????? Does anyone here watch naruto shippuden...:scared:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Wait... why are people using wiimotes in the first place?????? Does anyone here watch naruto shippuden...:scared:
because they perfer wiimotes, just because you use a wiimote/nunchuck doesn't make you bad. plenty of good players use wiimote nunchuck... though if it was just a wiimote then that would just be bad. lol

also i don't watch naruto shippuden but i do read the manga so i'm probably farther along than you are.

Akashi

Smash Lord
If you think about it, Kappy's ahead of all of us when the new Smash comes out ;). We'll have to adjust to Classic Controllers, lol.

Also I watch and read Shippuden. I'm updated in the Manga, but Meneil watches so I watch it w/ her. Things are getting pretty hyped though! Get ready for Sasuke vs. Danzo :D

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
O wow that fight was like 80 chapters back...
Feels like more =[

I'm not dropping cash on the WiiU. I mean... its got the HD functionality, which I like, but EVERYTHING ELSE isn't worth it.

*edit* Though, I expect a GC to Wiimote converter to come out. If they can make a classic controller, it's not a big stretch at all to make a GCC version of it. The "Classic Controller+"

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
you still don't know how much it'll cost, what games will be releasing with it, how much the controllers willc ost. so why say that already?

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I watch shippuden for the fight scenes. Otherwise i just read the manga. I keep forgetting that sasuke exists

Side note, 6 paths of jinchuuriki is gonna be pretty boss. I like how madara is like, "LOL rinnegan is 4 noobs, im giving u scrubs a sharingan 2!!!111"

edit naruto is still garbage

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Don't ****ride WiiU
Don't judge it until it gets released and reviewed
Don't make assumptions about it's capabilities

Naruto has always been garbage. I keep reading y?

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I read some shonen jump so I'm farther than the show. Also, the show is way past danzo vs sasuke, it's already at them returning to konoha with karin.(is that how you spell it?) In the manga I was already where Naruto learned about his mom being the 9 tails before.

Top Bottom