• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Ok since I'm going with DLA *shrugs* how is meeting up with him gonna b? Where is the meetup spot? If it's not in Chicago is anyone driving up to his house?
Oh, ****, I guess it'd probably be better for you to go with Norm. You were planning on meeting up near Jared's, right? Still gotta see how many seats Norm has, but you and Geno will probably switch.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It sounds like everyone from my car is meeting at TWSS's place at Depaul... I think it's the same place as Meneil's old place?

Doubles start at 11, I want to get there at about 10:30 so plan on meeting at Depaul at...........

4 a.m..................

:c

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
can't get on skype right now.. still at work. i'll be able to get on about 3:40 or so though.

edit: yes it can fit 8

Scythe

Smash Master
alright so make kain our 8th. and someone tell geno if he still wants to go that Tom has room?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
It sounds like everyone from my car is meeting at TWSS's place at Depaul... I think it's the same place as Meneil's old place?

Doubles start at 11, I want to get there at about 10:30 so plan on meeting at Depaul at...........

4 a.m..................

:c
You lose an hour to EST.

Scythe

Smash Master
looks like Arthur and andrew will pick up me, sago and kain on the way to jareds. and then i guess jordan and norm meet there as well.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Good luck to you guys, hope it all works out! And yeah I'm confirmed about not going...works out better anyway, two full cars of 8!

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Everyone driving the address changed just remember that and of course the 1hr time difference

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
If people would just look back a few pages you all would see I already posted this stuff... :/

7719 W. Balmoral Ave.
(773) 820-0969 (no texting on my phone, call it if necessary)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

2 a.m. lol.

This car ride is gonna be stupid.

Kyle, I'm going to the concert remember? I probably won't be going home. So don't try to meet me there lol.

TWSS, I'm going straight to your house after I'm done with the concert etc. Is that cool? Not sure when it will be lol. Also did you say there's free parking near your house?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I just need specifics on where to b n when to meet up with Arty @_@

Scythe

Smash Master
I just need specifics on where to b n when to meet up with Arty @_@
i think arthur should be picking you up from the usual place. i think there's a chance sago will be having a smashfest at 10 and then we'll leave from there to jared's.

still figuring this out. get skype god damn

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
god dommit

I'm just gonna skip the concert I think... this is gonna be too complicated if I go.

You're all lucky that my love for my homies is greater than my love for Zeppelin. I was really looking forward to this :(

Scythe

Smash Master
god dommit

I'm just gonna skip the concert I think... this is gonna be too complicated if I go.

You're all lucky that my love for my homies is greater than my love for Zeppelin. I was really looking forward to this :(
Zeppelin? YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T GOING TO A NICKLEBACK CONCERT

edit: blowing off a chick too? man he really does love us.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Nickleback doesn't do concerts... they do circle jerking sessions.

lol and Kain, yeah i can get it in real quick, but then that means that the rest of IL would die in a car crash because i'd be so exhausted.

Scythe

Smash Master
btw i dunno about the smashfest lol twins are going to try to get some sleep beforehand

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Nickleback doesn't do concerts... they do circle jerking sessions.

lol and Kain, yeah i can get it in real quick, but then that means that the rest of IL would die in a car crash because i'd be so exhausted.
I thought someone else in ur car was gonna b driving too?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I honestly have no idea... ideally I would like to avoid getting a hotel, but if we don't then that car ride is gonna be fking BRUTAL.

I will just see what everyone else wants to do I guess.

Quik17

Smash Ace
I texted Norm and am waiting for his response. Like I said before, I can't go unless our car leaves right after the tourney is over

Quik17

Smash Ace
^^^ Ignore that, one of my friends said he'd work for me, so everything's good.

I'd still prefer to leave after the tourney, but it's fine either way.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
OISHII desu ne~~~

nihon wa kawaii desu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top Bottom