• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Arty isn't playing Snake anymore is what's happening. It was so cute that his new years resolution was not lose a game with snake in 2011. After like 2 matches, he made it so it was a set. The next set after that, he quit Snake. :)

Sago

Smash Lord
So leme get this straight

Im taking: Kain, Jared, Diego, and quikims?

Do we have housing at all friday or saturday night?

Regadless im gonna have a fest at my house friday at noon.
EVEYONE WHO IS GOING SHOULD MEET AT MY HOUSE ( i can pick people up on trains near my house)
We can all leave together friday night or saturday at 3:30-4:00 am
The drive is 5:30 from my house on gmaps and registration start at 10

2930 n Melvina ave. Chicago IL, 60634

I have 2 or 3 tvs so i need setups for this.
( and i know ive been flakey, but im not canceling this one unless im i the seriosly injured)

I need quik and dajays number

Quik17

Smash Ace
I need quik and dajays number
(773) 709-6745

About leaving either Friday night or Saturday morning, that's your call Sago since you're driving. Me and Diego prefer Sat morning but it's fine either way.

Also, is Kappy going to this? I didn't see his name on any of the lists

yoshq

Smash Master
hey guise i'm gonna be in chicago on monday for an undetermined amount of time, who wants to smash? brawl preferred, melee if necessary.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I don't plan to enter anything. I just want to hang out.

With that said, if anyone has an open spot, I will gladly go and pay my share for gas.

I completely understand if you decide to take a competitive Smasher over me. I am just saying, if there is an open spot and a car needs an extra person to help with gas cost, I'll gladly go. ^_^

Eitherway, best of luck to all that do go from Chicago and rest of Illinois! ^_^

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I wouldn't pay for her to go. We both don't have enough money, which is why I used X-Mas to bring her down without paying :)

And I miss you, Quik! Come to another IL tourney! LOL.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest was fun :) I'll try and show up more it's fun hanging with you guys.

New years resolution is.. go to more tourneys whether competing or not xP

GL with Ohio tourney though.. not going to that one xD

Top Bottom