• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
he's never feeling ok...
HE IS FEELING FANTASTIC
and he's never felt as good as how he does right now
except for maybe when he thinks of how he felt that day when he felt the way that he does right now
That was a legit combo. You sure you guys play Brawl?
Next time get in on the money matches Ook! :)

Then my Snake will be doin the 3 stockin!
MM my Marth already and stop being a coward.
People MM my Falco at w/e next event were all at!
I am down for this.

Kirk are we still teaming at the next MAS?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm pretty sure they always were.

It's just that they're more comfortable putting it out in the open, now that they know others share their desire for pixelated little girls.

Akashi

Smash Lord

Tenshi from Angel Beats. :)
Remove the shadows from her chest, and she'd look flat-chested. When she looks flat-chested... she looks like some kind of bishōnen <.<;. Just sayin'!

I am now Arty's number one fan boy. Arty's Snake is indeed the best in IL. Prove me wrong by taking games off of Lain.
I've been saying that for longer though :).

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I know Oro is hatin' on my number one spot.

I'm not loli, I just like white haired pixelated girls. Pink and white hair are my favorite hair colors for anime chicks. And I'm sure Zwarm's avatar isn't the only chick in that anime.

Why don't you watch anything with fanservice in it Zwarm?! Watch more things like To-Love-Ru!!!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Why is IL suddenly obsessed with lolis -.-
Like who besides Jared?
I'm pretty sure they always were.

It's just that they're more comfortable putting it out in the open, now that they know others share their desire for pixelated little girls.
A new chapter to the Chronicles of DLA has to be added now. Thanks, it was really close to publication.
I've been saying that for longer though :).
Yea but since you aren't at everything and I am, Arty gets constant support. It seems only Marths like Arty.:awesome: Plus when you do show up, Arty gets double the support.
I know Oro is hatin' on my number one spot.

I'm not loli, I just like white haired pixelated girls. Pink and white hair are my favorite hair colors for anime chicks. And I'm sure Zwarm's avatar isn't the only chick in that anime.

Why don't you watch anything with fanservice in it Zwarm?! Watch more things like To-Love-Ru!!!
Why don't you watch anime for it being a good show other than showing littles girls getting naked. You no longer have any room to criticize any show I ever watch LMAO.:cool:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Because if an anime/manga has a good story but has no fan service then the possible potential of the females (and males for the ladies) is ruined. That's why I can't finish One Piece, Robin and Nami have too many clothes on all the time. :(

You don't need to know if it's a trap or not. If s/he is cute, it doesn't matter if s/he possibly has a d**k. <3 Bridget.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Alleviate the problem by using real women to get off... lmao. Just like any show, the story and quality based on whatever genre it is in is all that matters. I.E. if it is action, then if the story is good and it has good fights/action scenes, it shouldn't matter whether that one chick gets naked. There is plenty of that floating around the internet with rule 34 ya know. Don't need to corrupt the entertainment industry(any more) in order to fulfill the pleasure of Dajayman. :colorful:

WHY DID I ONLY SLEEP FOR LIKE 3 HOURS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Kirk

Smash Champion
You want fanservice? Check out Kampfer. Wow...when I read 'romantic comedy' in the description I did not expect it to be between girls xD

Akashi

Smash Lord
Because if an anime/manga has a good story but has no fan service then the possible potential of the females (and males for the ladies) is ruined. That's why I can't finish One Piece, Robin and Nami have too many clothes on all the time. :(

You don't need to know if it's a trap or not. If s/he is cute, it doesn't matter if s/he possibly has a d**k. <3 Bridget.

But Nami ALWAYS wears something scandalous in every arc (and sometimes Robin). Not that I care about that though, One Piece tries to deter from anything sexual that isn't funny, and that's why I love it so much ;D.

Top Bottom