• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
are you gay for oro or something? all your posts have only been about oro. others are also wondering this too, so its not just me.
Nope, I'm not gay. I don't have anything against them though.

lol you guys can be upfront with me if "others" have been wondering.

I guess I can be considered a "femmy" guy though.

yeaaah I like tit's too much.. >.> I havn't dated anyone below like a C cup thinking about it now..

uhhh is anyone able to give me a ride though? I'd appreciate it otherwise I must steal the car.. :3

ALSO edit: I just pretend to freak out, and I just like Oro as a friend.. 0_0 it's because I asked to be trained as a joke (for melee) and he quotes everyone BUT me. So I pretended to freak out, if anything Ook probably knows me best >.> atm. (sorta)

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
http://www.nowpublic.com/thc_marijuana_helps_cure_cancer_says_harvard_study

this and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w98N7o0FQto

so yeh there's some points? and links..

(double post for the win)

PS: Not gay.

PS2: I don't care to do weed or any drug especially or drink. I'm not against it, I only like drinks that actually taste good like fruity drinks(not gay) margaritas...etc. I don't purposely get drunk off my *** though.

PS3: Indians smoked, tru fax

ps4: Government imports illegal drugs tru fax.

ps5: Conservatives ruin the economy (bush 1) put us into debt, Clinton took us out + surplus (he slept with a woman though, so xtians hop on his ***, horrible pres) bush jr puts us in a recession.

ps6: Conservative's are the trolls of the world, they be trollin obama all day. Don't see democrats doing it (at least Obama didn't during his election)

ps7: Both parties suck anyway since everyone and their mom is related to each other. Same people in government for a while (at least families) soooooo yeah.

ps....naw I'm done trolleaking out. (and maybe this spurs new ****. Trollinois the best)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
The current republican party is terrible, but what they used to be was exactly what I look for in a government sans a couple stupid stances like abortion/gay rights. :I

Democrats are straight up ********.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I can force a 100% win scenario in checkers if I go second because the game is dumb and you have limited move options. It is almost as dumb as tic tac toe.
You don't know what your talking about. Going 2nd is a 55/45 advantage. But you can go 2nd all day and youll never beat me. I'll give you 100-1 odds in checkers. $1 is you lose. $100 if you win. :p

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Smashfest starts at noon today, don't wait until like 5 p.m. for no reason like everyone seems to enjoy doing.

Also, we're fostering 3 puppies right now, they're only like a month old and they're absolutely adorable... but they poop a lot. So my house might smell like poop lol. Just remember, if you make it into the basement alive, you get to eat all of the Reese's cups you want!

edit: I just went downstairs, it's actually smells quite pleasant :colorful:

King~

Smash Champion
ill be going to DLAs hopefully in like an hour or two

would anyone be able to get me from the train station? or could i get DLAs address

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Wow. I guess I will buy a ticket even though I'm not going for the sake of brawls future.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
People don't like getting timed out by Sonic, so they ragequit Brawl because of Sonic's gayness.
Sonic being gay = no more Brawl players = MLG not capping = MLG dropping Brawl.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I don't believe you. Did you just make that up? Or actually talk to someone in MLG about it?
I used common sense. $35 x 256 entrants = $8960. Do you think that comes remotely close to covering the cost of the venue, the employees, the setups, and all of the free crap that we get at MLG?

Most of their money comes from sponsorships, and no one will want to sponsor us if we don't cap our events.

SothE700k

Smash Lord

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Sonic is easily god tier in the gay tier list. I'd rather fight a team Falco, Icies, and Metaknight with team attack off then a single Sonic. Nobody likes fighting Sonic, it's f***ing annoying.

Umashi

Smash Cadet
Sonic's not that bad, I play and fight sonic and there is much more gay out there then him. Or you could just STEP IT UP!

Quik17

Smash Ace
Jared knows what's up.

The tier list of 'most annoying character to fight against' looks something like this.

God Tier

Sonic

Top Tier

Diddy
Snakes that just camp the whole game
ICs
DDD

Top Bottom