• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
something that nobody like or everyone likes.
I'm fine with this. Unfortunately it's easier said than done though (hopefully it's not something that nobody likes lol).

I personally like the following:

Star Wars
Famous Musicians
Simpsons
Bible Characters

Everyone should list all of the themes they're "fine with" instead of voting for one theme, and we'll see which theme shows up the most. Feel free to edit your lists if you see new ideas.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'd like to say that we should more more universal theme options.

I like story characters. like fairy tale or bed-time

or favorite hero or villain. that'd be cool

ThatsWhatSheSaid

Smash Apprentice
@Zwarm: hey hey, we said FAMOUS musicians

If we did an anime, it'd have to be somethin lulzy like Yu Gi Oh/Digimon/Bobobo. Otherwise I just don't feel it. My gf watches wrestling but I still barely know any wrestlers. Musician is...ok. Bible characters would be fun. Wouldnt mind Star wars or South Park. Scrubs characters would be the best of the best though, not budging there.

Though it's not like I'm ever gettin on here XD

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
UHHH GUYZ. I see I'm completely ignored casue uhh.. noone realized that I have a midwest avatar project going on for like a year.. and uhhh.. I made like 100 sigs.. and uhh, I'm a good artist and uhh.. made 7 combo videos, not to mention.. I've very legitimate at Photoshop,

But its cool, Lets not ask BO X7 to make the PR picture thingy, because we don't know that he can do all that stuff =/
/sarcasm.

And I vote One Piece. If that happens, I call Sanji.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
IL is pretty much lolcentral of the midwest (for several reasons). doing something serious/cool is not IL's style at all

are wrestlers or musicians funny? not really. although musicians wrestling each other or wrestlers playing music would be. anime has been done before, something original would be nice.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Sponge<3 it's for the future of our PR, so imo the only people who should vote are the ones that may appear on it. ;D But I do think you should continue voicing your opinion
No, it's okay. I'm not hurt.

I'll just sit in this corner over here. No, seriously, I'm fine. *sniff*

Quik17

Smash Ace
Going off of DLA's suggestion:

I'm fine with

Bible characters
South Park
Star Wars
WWE
Simpsons

@Bo - sorry I forgot you :( You'll definately be the go to guy if we ever decide on what we're doin.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I'll definitly do it. Also if art of the PR mains was an option, I'd do that too. I already did half of the players in the PR from my avatr project, but I'd rather do ther other stuff suggested.

Arty

Smash Lord
I'm fine with everything Quik posted but also Seinfeld characters :colorful:

Edit: I noticed that Quik, Oro, and Bo all spelled definitely differently. Props to Oro for getting it right :)

ook

Smash Lord
I'm fine with
BIBLE CHARACTERS

seriously I don't know how you guys could NOT want to do that. It's perfect.

Anime is overdone.
South Park/Star Wars/Simpsons/Musicians/WWE aren't funny enough.
This WHOLE thread has been talk about the bible.

But if we do musicians, I call Iz Kamakawiwo'ole

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
LOL ook. and stfu, Arty

Also, Ook is right, we should probably do Bible characters, this thread HAS been talking about that a lot, lol. The only problem with that is finding pictures for each one lol. If we do that I call Peter.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
fine! bible. just do it.

I want to be jezabelle

Scythe

Smash Master
ugh bible characters so stupid lol.
i can't even think of who i would want.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yay :)

I think we should go with the bible friends picture that has been posted a few times... I doubt anyone would really know what we're talking about/think it's funny if we just pulled random pictures off of the internet.

We should also use Corms' idea and everyone edits the picture a bit (if they want to). Lol good stuff guys.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I definitely try to spell definitely right on the internetz. As TWSS knows, I otherwise don't spell for **** on the internetz.

F.Y.I. Box 7 drawing shiz is 100% greater than Bible characters because it is 100% unique.

P.S. Bo/Quik, what did you get on your ACT? Becuz I am totally a genius, but Blind is a Robot. BEEP BEEP BOOP, SLAP, I AM A SHEIK MAIN.

Scythe

Smash Master
Yay :)

I think we should go with the bible friends picture that has been posted a few times... I doubt anyone would really know what we're talking about/think it's funny if we just pulled random pictures off of the internet.

We should also use Corms' idea and everyone edits the picture a bit (if they want to). Lol good stuff guys.
Editing the picture is cool, but don't these PR drawings usually have the people ranked in order? that picture has people all over the place.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Editing the picture is cool, but don't these PR drawings usually have the people ranked in order? that picture has people all over the place.
Just put numbers next to the names. Then maybe at the bottom of the picture, we can add the entire list + each person's mains for ease of viewing.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Have you heard of Miley Cyrus?
Yes.

From Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Famous implies little more than the fact of being, sometimes briefly, widely and popularly known.

Dimmu Borgir played on the main stage at Ozzfest, a huge musical show, in 2004. They are the first black metal band to have a #1 album on the charts:

United States Billboard 200
Dimmu Borgir is the first Norwegian band to break the U.S. Top 50 since a-ha.

Billboard Top Independent Albums

Norway

On top of that, there are also a bunch of famous actors that you or I may not have heard of. It doesn't make them any less famous.

ThatsWhatSheSaid

Smash Apprentice
Yes.

From Merriam-Webster Dictionary. Famous implies little more than the fact of being, sometimes briefly, widely and popularly known.

Dimmu Borgir played on the main stage at Ozzfest, a huge musical show, in 2004. They are the first black metal band to have a #1 album on the charts:

United States Billboard 200
Dimmu Borgir is the first Norwegian band to break the U.S. Top 50 since a-ha.

Billboard Top Independent Albums

Norway

On top of that, there are also a bunch of famous actors that you or I may not have heard of. It doesn't make them any less famous.
Yes it does. The dictionary is written by biased freemasons with a political agenda. Unreliable as a source.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Really guys, all of this senseless arguing doesn't make Death/Black Metal any better, or does it make Lucas/ROB any better. It's okay though. I still love you and B-/B+ can make you tingle a little on the inside.

Edit: make me the little girl or insert a picture of Judas that looks out of place. You know you need me on there.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Arty

Smash Lord
Or without the chars ^^^ ??

Ok lol I'm done

Edit: I was thinking of putting like a snake on top and putting Oro lol but I said screw it.

Scythe

Smash Master
nice lol i got santa

Edit: hey now Kain get your paw away from there....
Double Edit: with the chars is better

Top Bottom