• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
why would you tell him that? (@bzoo)

we should have stretched it out as long as possible, just like the catttttttttttttttt on skype

Scythe

Smash Master
Diablo 3!!!!

btw kain i just looked it up and Blizzard hasn't even decided if it's coming to consoles yet.

Xyless

Smash Master
Next tournament I'm bringing my Wii so we can have some proper music. In fact, I'm gonna try to make BRSTMs tonight if my laptop will allow it.

REVIVAL OF SMASH

_Kain_

Smash Champion
That sounds hype

Also, I'm gonna get Diablo 3 this weekend. Scythe we gon be playing just sayin

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Daaaaaaaaaamn I need a new video card to play Diablo

**** life and **** this game lmfaooo

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
i'm a maybe. anyone want to carpool with me and split gas? it's like a 100+ mile trip for me

edit: inb4 wear and tear jokes... just hil-arious

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I actually was planning on going to SKTAR. And I was hoping some of you would come along with me lol. If everyone wants to go to MN though, I'll tag along with you guys.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I would be down for SKTAR, but would need to know ride stuff and such, or how people are going

Top Bottom