• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
Well as far as transferring white castles, one of the managers here quit and another one wants to quit, and as I am the only person left who speaks fluent english and isn't a new trainee, there's talk of me getting promoted. So if that works out, I kinda want to stay up north obviously.

hmmmmmmm, being tied down by school/jobs sucks lol. This might not work. :c

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
LOL nah

seriously though I'll do it when I feel like it, it'll be soon, trust me... and allll the **** will be uploaded, even the stuff sago wants from madison.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
On the Saturday after thanksgiving, can someone house me for awhile and take me to McCormick Place Mon morning? I have to attend the RSNA for school. My train would be getting to Chicago at 9:30 PM. I may or may not need a ride from there to catch the train station by 8 PM on Monday. Please let me know if you could possibly help.

Edit: I have housing confirmed now, but if someone could leave an option open incase things fall through and I need a backup that would be great. If something goes down that Sunday, I might attend.

Sago

Smash Lord
DLA so lazy!!!!

smashfest tonight at myplace 608-332-0014 you kids seriously need to get down on this weekly sago's Den fest. Its hilarious and hype with diffrent people every week :p

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
sago you gotta use the proper terminology... it's called Sammyfest 09

Legan

Smash Lord
who's that guy who's never beat me in the past 5 years? oh, that's right. so if I'm bad, what does that make you corey?

:troll:
That makes me "The Awesome ****in Legan" the guy who loses to Ripple who hes been playing for 5 years but still beats the people that the ripple loses to D:

also a legend.

But I digress, dont lose to chewwy and earthboundrules835892
(Jk eagleeye is pretty legit)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
we did falcon-only FFAs with all items and stages on last night.

Ook where you @?

hunger!

Smash Champion
kain do you have a ride yet? and if i drove down friday night to sagos. what time would we need to leave to get to the venue on time saturday morn? (with the +1 hour timezone shiit)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
kain do you have a ride yet? and if i drove down friday night to sagos. what time would we need to leave to get to the venue on time saturday morn? (with the +1 hour timezone shiit)
Think were still trying to figure out how the last car is going to be/ who's car/ who's going to drive.

you would prolly have to leave at like 4 AM since it's a 6 hr drive + 1 hour difference. Best to prolly drive up there Friday and get a hotel since there only like around 50$ and splitting with others would make it cheap as ****

hunger!

Smash Champion
HYPOTHETICAL PLAN____I drive down to sagos Thursday night. people get together on friday or w/e that still need a ride. drive somehwere close to venue or something, not sure yet. OH are a bunch of gays like shugo cause no one will house. from the sounds of it, my car would be me/sago/kain/king?/?

like i said, this is hypothetical. im not for sure going yet...

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
^ this

legan can drive but i'm pretty sure he'd rather not

edit: chi is a ninja, this post was directed at oro

King~

Smash Champion
HYPOTHETICAL PLAN____I drive down to sagos Thursday night. people get together on friday or w/e that still need a ride. drive somehwere close to venue or something, not sure yet. OH are a bunch of gays like shugo cause no one will house. from the sounds of it, my car would be me/sago/kain/king?/?

like i said, this is hypothetical. im not for sure going yet...
ok not sure if it will help and i just remebered

i work at a hotel so i get discounts at said chains, like 30-40 a night type discounts. just have to check if there are any in the area and so on and so forth. just a thought

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Has sponge been confirmed? If not I'm sure there is one more spot open in Red Ryu's car

Top Bottom