• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
I went to a casual tourney once; we played single player classic mode to get the highest score. I won by spamming bullet seed on very easy.

I won a stuffed penguin and a DVD of From Russia With Love

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Ness is free to Wolf. So I'm good :awesome:

Also is smash going down tomorrow?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
you guys lost to a ness and chewwy who doesnt even practice this game...? Not good ripple, not good at all.
who's that guy who's never beat me in the past 5 years? oh, that's right. so if I'm bad, what does that make you corey?

:troll:

Scythe

Smash Master
that avatar makes me mad. What is wrong with mewtwo, he's supposed to be ****ing mad

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
could someone pick up infy from carol stream tomorrow? he wants me to but its out of the way for me and i dont think he'll ask here. also yes he is back from LA if u remember him.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yo just saying, while we're kind of on the topic... if anyone's looking for a roommate for an apt, let me know cuz I want to move out ASAP.

ook

Smash Lord
Is Kirk still looking for roommates and such? cause we haven't heard from him in a while... but he does have that giant house (afaik).

but anyway, yeah I'm looking to move out now too. I got money in the bank and getting a lot from work, so... let's do something

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah Kirk's kinda been gone, but he seems to be poking around skype. The thing is that when I move out I kind of want to stay in district for CoD so I can still go there, and I'm pretty much as far north as I can possibly be already.

I feel kinda bad because Kirk was probably expecting at least one of us to move in with him by now, but he moved so damn far north and our jobs/school are so damn far south. If he was expecting us to move in with him then he should have talked with us a bit more before buying the house haha. Though from what he's said it seems like he can afford it fine on his own.

But yeah anyways, my current job ends in a week or two, so I can look for a job anywhere, but it looks like my brother will be able to get me another job right away and I don't really want to turn that down, considering my luck with finding jobs in the past... so Ook I'm definitely down if you want to be roomies, but if we're gonna find an apt, it would be a lottt easier for me if it was near me or south of me so I can still go to my school.

I'm not sure how that would work out for you with your job and everything, but I bet if you wanted to, you could ask to get transferred to a White Castle closer to here if you asked. Let me know what you think.

Top Bottom