• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

hunger!

Smash Champion
I don't really know my plan for it atm. i thought i was 100% confirmed but turns out im not. more like 50/50 lol. in theory, i could drive but i would already be spending like 3/4 of a tank to get down to sagos. we'll see.

And how far is the tourney from your place, sago? (with a +1 hour w/ timezone change)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey, I'm trying to resurrect the KS PR's. If you're interested in being a voting member of the Out-of-State Panel, please post in the thread or PM me. I'm trying to strike a balance between local and regional perspective on the rankings for our state.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283700

Thanks everyone :)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I may be able to drive, but it's my parents' car and they said that they'll probably start charging me for wear and tear if I take these long road trips... I wouldn't be surprised if that's an extra $20 per person, in addition to gas. Just FYI.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Am I one of the only people driving, and I don't live in IL?
Right now, it looks that way.

Also, instead of sleeping I've been doing useless things on the internet, like finding out that a year ago, we were on page 168 of this thread... now we're on 435. Where the **** did all these posts come from?

KenniSpam!

Smash Master

Also, instead of sleeping I've been doing useless things on the internet, like finding out that a year ago, we were on page 168 of this thread... now we're on 435. Where the **** did all these posts come from?
:troll: iunno

:phone:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

User Name Posts
Oro?! 2,244
Dajayman 1,763
Zwarm 1,166
DLA 949
Scythe 928
KenniSpam! 870
Akashi 741
Arty 655
SothE700k 642
SpongeJordan 480

Blame Oro.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol i used to be a posting fiend when this thread was new, but after i quit brawl and then came back, i stopped posting as much as i had.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Does anyone need a teammate for Revenge?

Oh and RedRyu, we have housing with the legendary Jake The Composer Jacobson if you want to split up the driving time. He lives about 2 hours from Cinci so you won't have to drive the whole way if you don't want.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Oh and RedRyu, we have housing with the legendary Jake The Composer Jacobson if you want to split up the driving time. He lives about 2 hours from Cinci so you won't have to drive the whole way if you don't want.
Hi .

Akashi

Smash Lord
Almost all of my posts have come through results threads, marth boards, and this thread :c. I also need to figure out which tourney you guys are planning for, but I've been so busy lately (currently at work).

Scythe

Smash Master
Fang, you should drive up for a smashfest one day.

Edit:Scythe, you are WANTING to go to an OOS Brawl only tourney?
kain said he would play 3S with me! also road trip with justin is fun!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer

Just confirming this, as long as you give me a good idea of how many people are coming :muffin:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
It wouldn't be more than 5 Jake, but so far it's lookin like me/Justin/Zwarm/Scythe???

Btw I have the entire month of December off for school, so I am calling up everyone every single day and asking for smashfests, or hosting them. :)

Scythe

Smash Master
i'll call a spot for kain in that car, or give him mine. He needs redemption damnit.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Are you going to be the only WI in your car Red, or is someone like Jordan planning on going? We should iron out the details so I can figure out how to bribe you the best.

Top Bottom