• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

chewyy

Smash Ace
I'm planning on going, and I'm pretty sure Ripple is also planning on going. I'm not sure about the others from Springfield, but I would guess that Oranos would also want to go.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I want some more training so I'm not wasting my time. I was a legit Snake main until I got bored of him/there became 11 other Snake mains in Michigan so I main Falco. I need to hone my skills more anyway. Always looking to get better.

I was wondering if anyone could provide housing for a lone Michigander soon. :)

And glad to see IL has got some of their people going to MLG :3

Oro?!

Smash Hero
If you want Melee, go to Cosmo/Mendoza's Bottom of the Barrel thread. They smash every Wednesday, but I wouldn't mind driving out to DePaul to smash. Could bring a few ppl too.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ive played it like once when xyless brought it to a MI smashfest

and honestly my chances to be able to play with smashers while im there for the weekend is not t hat good, since I'm visiting my best friend so I probly won't have time to go off on my own lol

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I haven't been to a tournament since the last update.

QQ

Akashi

Smash Lord
ive played it like once when xyless brought it to a MI smashfest

and honestly my chances to be able to play with smashers while im there for the weekend is not t hat good, since I'm visiting my best friend so I probly won't have time to go off on my own lol
Like I said, if he lives on campus then you're like 10mins away from us. If he's okay with you dedicating 2hours of your time playing some Smashers (he's also welcome to come, we're big greeks with a bunch of games to play) then you're set.

Xyless

Smash Master
So, who is up for taking me to MAS? I'll be in Chicago Friday night.

I MIGHT actually catch the afternoon train, if I'm lucky. All depends on when I get out of class.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I don't have the slightest clue how to play Yoshi

:yoshi2:
lol? you play falco just laser to laser to laser to laser to grab to grab to grab to laser laser to grab to spike to laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser laser.

or something like that :D

(its ok though the IC matchup is spam to spam spam spam spam spam grabgrabgrabgrabupsmash)

Top Bottom