• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Sparke

Smash Rookie
i main Pit marth and toon link i'd love to bro. I have a ride i think. If we can find that place lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Rawr!

SWF sucks. I'm surprised it's not down for maintenance. But for some reason it loads up extremely slow on my computer, so now I can't troll very often anymore... ;_;

I know everybody missed me, especially Wisconsin who I will be visiting in a minute. XD

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Rawr!

SWF sucks. I'm surprised it's not down for maintenance. But for some reason it loads up extremely slow on my computer, so now I can't troll very often anymore... ;_;

I know everybody missed me, especially Wisconsin who I will be visiting in a minute. XD
Get a job!

Quik17

Smash Ace
I just found out you can check the amount of posts people have in threads.

Top 5 for this thread:

Zozefup 150
Dajayman 134
Gameandwatch4Lyfe 115
Arty 107
DLA 84

Our three biggest trolls are all in the top 3. They're taking over!!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol, how did you find that Quik?

I've gotten into Runescape pretty hardcore lately and I've kinda forgot about Brawl :(. I would be more into it if ANYONE around here played. Actually, a gay guy invited me to his house to play yesterday, but I haven't taken him up on it yet :S

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
lol, how did you find that Quik?

I've gotten into Runescape pretty hardcore lately and I've kinda forgot about Brawl :(. I would be more into it if ANYONE around here played. Actually, a gay guy invited me to his house to play yesterday, but I haven't taken him up on it yet :S
You're everything that's wrong with the internet.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Are there any big Illinois things coming up in May? Even Indiana/Wisconsin would be ideal. I need to get in some good practice before Columbus but it seems like every big thing going on is happening in Ohio.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh lol i know meneil from AiB

and I'm not sure exactly where I'll be at Depaul, I'm visiting a friend in one of the dorms

and no my avi lies lol

Akashi

Smash Lord
oh lol i know meneil from AiB

and I'm not sure exactly where I'll be at Depaul, I'm visiting a friend in one of the dorms

and no my avi lies lol
Who do you play? And chances are if you're visiting at a dorm then you're visiting near Fullerton, or a red/brown line is close by and you can come see us. What I'm trying to say is it'll be easy to get to us haha.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Hot_ArmS is sneaking off to Illinois?

Michigan is invading yo ;)

Seriously though Arty are you going to MLG Columbus. Trying to see if any of the (3 or 4 lol) Midwest Falcos ( are going. We need to represent.

Also hello Illinois.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Update should be maybe in two/three weeks

I'll give you guys a preview of what it'll look like.

1. Zozefup
2. Oro
3. Brox
I'm da best at everything I do! What is this for? Brawl? Post count? Either way, no way I'm losing to Zosesuck! Brox doesn't even exist! He is a troll account of someone we probably see every tourney! Get at me!:laugh:
THAT'S IT! I'm sick and tired of these mother****ing Snakes in this mother****ing region!
Least they aren't MKs. I'm still surprised IL hasn't been invaded by them yet!:bee:

Zozefup

Smash Lord
MLG Columbus?? I haven't been on the forums enough to hear about this. I should be there. When is it?

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I believe its June 6. I want to get in some experience with you guys before it goes down. Midwest got embarrased at Orlando. So its time we step it up as a region. Plus I just want to play more cool people. :)

Top Bottom