• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have a thing on my key ring that gives me one free Jr. Frosty with every purchase at Wendy's until the end of the year. :)

My Peach vs. your whoever? I'm pretty much just going Peach in MM's, you can use multiple characters if you want to though.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
My friend's mom had it randomly and asked me if I wanted it, since no one there was using it. :p

Kyle, my Peach, your Marth/ZSS? I don't care which. Would prefer ZSS for the MU experience though. I play a lot of Marth with my Peach already.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
O Sponge u quit Lucas?
Whaaat, no, lol. I always play game 1 MK and lose, then go to Brinstar with Lucas and then choke game 3.

My MK is just so janky that it'll catch people by surprise. That's why I'm saying a max of $1 :p

I could never drop Lucas.

*edit* btw Akashi, I finally am able to access a laptop to get **** off my SD card, I'm going to do that now.

Akashi

Smash Lord
ya kenni, i'm interested so the ditto atm. Idk why either - when i went mk in tourney against you, that was with 0 exp in the mu (outside random practice against meneil). Now i'm curious on whether i can get good at the mu. What, even worse is that i won't take him out in tourney <_< marth and snake vs mk ftw

SothE700k

Smash Lord
You can assume that you can just pick up MK and wreck. But try that against people who have played the MK matchup plenty of times. They will annihilate you for your foolish thoughts.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
You beat people who are too frustrated with MK that they don't bother to learn. They just either get so angry that they charge right in or are too saddened that someone is using a pocket Meta Knight that they don't want to play.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
GGs Kirk and Zwarm in MvC3.

Kirk we already discussed the aftermath of our matches. Good Games again.

Zwarm you did really well man. You were very close in some of your matches. But Doom is really good at range battle. If you could learn to pressure with Hisen-ko with assist covering you...I think you'll make matches much tougher.

Also if you use Hisen-Ko gong assist while you are using Arthur...then when your opponent tries to out fireball you...your opponent's projectile may reflect back to them. So you get that...AND Arthur's spammy spam. :D

The more creative you are with your team...the more difficult it gets for your opponent.

Also with Morrigan. When you do Illusion...spam the living hell out of soul fist.

GGs to you too.

MARVEL IS SOOOOO HYPE!!! ^_^

Top Bottom