• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Well, i got the chance to play some ranked players @ kirks! :]

And i've only place 13th w/wolf. Funny how wolf use to be my main. lol

Kirk

Smash Champion
BIG thanks to everyone who came out last Friday. It was a ton of fun and a fatastic way to end long streak or Kirktasms. Might have been a record...I think there were 22 people left after 2am...which is quite ridiculous! I hope to hold more fests at my future residence, but for now that is TBD.

And lastly...get at my Wolf and Team Girl Attack!!! I wish I could've played more friendlies!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
BIG thanks to everyone who came out last Friday. It was a ton of fun and a fatastic way to end long streak or Kirktasms. Might have been a record...I think there were 22 people left after 2am...which is quite ridiculous! I hope to hold more fests at my future residence, but for now that is TBD.

And lastly...get at my Wolf and Team Girl Attack!!! I wish I could've played more friendlies!
Get me that Falco ditto replay, finally got Dolphin working with replays, meaning 1080p vidyaz ;3

*edit* wtf, they're all corrupting out now >.>

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
So...did u folks wind up having a marvel tourney on that friday or was it just casuals all day.

Sux I missed out. :( Hopefully I'll make the first gathering at the new place.

BLESS YOUR HOME WITH DARKNESS!!! ^_^

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
There was a Marvel tournament. 1st Kirk 2nd Zwarm 3rd Tano. I would've been second, I just got ****ed up by Xyless's Hulk (The same Hulk I was beating consistently, no less >.<) and HELLA raged.

Akashi

Smash Lord

I made a blog about this, so I'll just copy/paste it lol

"So first off, congratulations on getting your own place Kirk. I already said that, but good job again xD. Also, thanks for being a great host - you house people, give us free drinks, pretty much let us scream/hype/sleep/chill/whatever in your place, and you don't complain (at least, from what I've seen) about any of it. I'm looking forward to many more of these fun sessions, but in a different location [I hope].
"
Also grats on being the top wolf ;D

Kirk

Smash Champion
Yeah we had a mvc3 tourney...about 10 or 11 entrants. Sponge already gave the placings. Hulk smash...jordan rage. :O

And thank you much Tano for the kind words. I do appreciate it. Always glad to see people having a good time!

And dat WOFL...wofling other wofls all day everyday!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yeah I got your PM but I didn't see it until Jordan and I got to Kirk's. :<
It's all good. I should have been more situated anyways. :(

There was a Marvel tournament. 1st Kirk 2nd Zwarm 3rd Tano. I would've been second, I just got ****ed up by Xyless's Hulk (The same Hulk I was beating consistently, no less >.<) and HELLA raged.
Who is Tano?

Hulk is scary...

...SHE-HULK THAT IS!!! :awesome:

:( @ Me missing the marvel action.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Tano is Akashi.

And Sponge, I said you probably would've beaten me if we had to play, second place wasn't guaranteed for you if you had beaten Xyless, I'm not an auto-win. ;)

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Tano is Akashi.

And Sponge, I said you probably would've beaten me if we had to play, second place wasn't guaranteed for you if you had beaten Xyless, I'm not an auto-win. ;)
Pfft, you're as good as won. ;) I can't be camped! Hsein-Ko IS scary though.

Xyless, $5 Marvel MM at MAS?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
So if Kirk beats me he's the best wofl? >_> FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF time to start playing smash again!

Scythe

Smash Master
wat's even worse is that if I beat Kirk and then beat you, I'll be the best wolf!!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, and Toon Link has a 60-40 advantage over Peach, if not more. Peach Ganon is like, 65-35 in Peach's favor, and I lost to Kenni and DLA's Ganon's. :p

Rematch Kenni?

Top Bottom