• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

D1

Banned via Administration
I was going to Alex's smashfest, but I was way too tired from training with D1 up until 2 AM last night. My hands hurt. ._.
T_T Sry Starz I had mad fun and my hands hurt but only for a bit LMAO!

I still wanted to play smash XDDD!

Greaaaaaat matches tho...thanks for re-instilling faith in my top tiers I just gotta retain focus when I play in tourney like @ home.

Despite our random SDs @ times we had awesome moments XD! We're so good that we don't need to tape our matches.

Get.

At.

Us.

Cia

das kwl
vanz - still my dude :) our teams r too random nowadays lol double peach XD omg too crazy imma practice her so i can do that more often
OMG, tec0 I love you!! we're gonna ****!! we have to do that. I'm tellin you, it's the best. oh, and give me a character. I'll learn them the best of my ability and we'll continue to **** :D

and thankz again alex for inviting us. it was hott and that AC made this smashfest waaaaay better than w2z weeklies.. lmao

"peach owns everything you stand for" :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Once again I don't play as much as I should. D: but the matches I got in were fun times. I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys (Vanz and Teczero). Hope to see you guys more after I come back from Otakon :)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
omg stupid smashboards... 4sho i got sum new falco things to teach u that i learned at fc.... lemme kno wen i could come out there... pm me or hit me up on aim or somethin

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
It's funny to see this "crew" thread turn into liek the hub where all the cool smashres go. Even the non IHNC people are spamming here. LOLz this thread is too good.

FOSHO YOU WIN @ thread making.

You know what your prize is....?

You really wanna know....?

....NOTHING!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
silven - of course we love to spam our thread lol jk but yea we love to say random stuff on our thread lol kinda like this post it has like no purpose lol

sneak + doyoung - r u comin down to the weekly at nyclan(or w2z as of right now...)?? i wanna hang out wit u guys and see wat u guys learned at Fc XD

Cia

das kwl
Jman- I was going to suggest that u change ur name to SamusExplorer, but than I heard that one was already taken. :)

so I'm gonna just throw out random tags every now and then. I'll start with three.

JoNz (lmao- that was pure coincidence)
Kyonshii
butters.. (lmao, I'm watching south park :)

::yawn::

lolz, I just spammed this thread hard!! oops

IRO_BOT

Smash Cadet
Brooklyn New York get at me for some training
Jman- I was going to suggest that u change ur name to SamusExplorer, but than I heard that one was already taken. :)

so I'm gonna just throw out random tags every now and then. I'll start with three.

JoNz (lmao- that was pure coincidence)
Kyonshii
butters.. (lmao, I'm watching south park :)

::yawn::

lolz, I just spammed this thread hard!! oops
watup vanz , this is zeke on my new profile. glad to see you and your crew are developing (lack of a better word lol) .

are you going to w2z on friday cuz if you are i wanna play you. and i should have my pokemon team finished by then lol so i wanna face you in pokemon also haha :chuckle:

anyways good luck with all your future endeavors

D1

Good sh** to Silven...I thought he would actually never become part of a crew (b/c he never really voices interest in joining one) but this is awesome now IHNC has 2 gay chars and a good bunch of tier whores. I think this crew is complete ^_^.

Kudos!

~This was post wasn't intended to strike any anger in anyone's hearts so stfu w/ any comebacks kthxbai~

*Runs*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Good sh** to Silven...I thought he would actually never become part of a crew (b/c he never really voices interest in joining one) but this is awesome now IHNC has 2 gay chars and a good bunch of tier whores. I think this crew is complete ^_^.

Kudos!

~This was post wasn't intended to strike any anger in anyone's hearts so stfu w/ any comebacks kthxbai~

*Runs*
am i a tier whores??? :( .... D1 i <3 u no matter what u say lol :) one of these days D1 me and u need to team just because lol XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol if me and vanz cant team for some reason and u r there and i am there i dont mind teamin wit u lol

EDIT: Silven ..... omg this guy is too crazy lol good to see u joined up wit us lol looking forward to playin u .... more...... i guess..... lol

surma - ummm i need money guy... im never lending u money again if u take so long giving me a small amount of money... but yea btw i need that small amount of money because a small amount of money is better than none.... so...... yea........

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I will be having a nubfest at my house before Friday. It has to be before friday to actually trainzizzles for the weekly at web2zone again...YES!!!. Oh and by the way the crew battle should be up sometime tomorrow cuz Ninjalink is sending me the raw footage right now and that crap is taking FOREVERZZZZ.

EDIT: Teczero ..... omg this guy is too crazy lol good to see u joined up wit us lol looking forward to playin u .... more...... i guess..... lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I will be having a nubfest at my house before Friday. It has to be before friday to actually trainzizzles for the weekly at web2zone again...YES!!!. Oh and by the way the crew battle should be up sometime tomorrow cuz Ninjalink is sending me the raw footage right now and that crap is taking FOREVERZZZZ.

EDIT: Teczero ..... omg this guy is too crazy lol good to see u joined up wit us lol looking forward to playin u .... more...... i guess..... lol
now u fail... u did that already.... :(

Cia

das kwl
a few things..

silven, it's about time dayumm.. and welcome :D

D1- I hope I don't have one of those gay characters.. lolz

tec0- this thread will NEVER die.. lolz

4sho- wish I could've gone, but I just woke up because we were playin smash at branden's til like 7am.. lolz

surma- give tec0 back his money.. LMFAO!!

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Whos gona be at 4shos 2morrow? Im gona be stoppin by (Duh Duh DUUUHHHHHHH!!!) and i dont want it to be just me n him again, i would feel legally insecure <:D

Keitaro

surma - ummm i need money guy... im never lending u money again if u take so long giving me a small amount of money... but yea btw i need that small amount of money because a small amount of money is better than none.... so...... yea........
I like how it took like 20 minutes for Surma to give you $7.00 bucks, lol!

Was fun meeting you guys although I only got to play one match :(

Luck!! I need to play you sometime dude!! You left to early.

Walking round Bayonne was fun but I.H.N.C. doesn't stand for "I Have No Car" crew right? :laugh:

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I like how it took like 20 minutes for Surma to give you $7.00 bucks, lol!

Was fun meeting you guys although I only got to play one match :(

Luck!! I need to play you sometime dude!! You left to early.

Walking round Bayonne was fun but I.H.N.C. doesn't stand for "I Have No Car" crew right? :laugh:
lmao surma didnt even give him the 7 bucks. i let tec0 borrow money....good ol 4Sh0. lol.

you only played once ****. my mom was being wack. next time its gona b somewhere else.

sunday- grill smashfest

thursaday- tec0 smashfest.

c u guys there..

Keitaro

I gotta play with you guys again, actually, play with you guys in the first place. I'll probably come by Grillz and see if Sneak wants to come with.

Top Bottom