• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
thrusday as in like 2day??
na next week to celebrate that i will finally get a paycheck XD omg

keitaro - i think IHNC does stand for I have no car... lol its cuz we all fail ...:( come down tho ill make sure to buy stuff so everyone doesnt have to buy drinks and stuff lol imma try to set it up i need more setups
Btw love hina is an uber omg good anime XD i love that anime its still one of my favs lol XD i <3 Naru tho cuz i like main characters :)

sneak - can i hope u bring a setup.....??? lol

everyone (all IHNC people hopefully come) im havin a smashfest probably next Friday people itll b at my place guys try come down around 2 pm the earliest guys cuz no1 can b housed itll probably end around like 9 - 10 so comin as early as possible would b great XD

Doyoung - i hope u can come to this XD but tell me if u cant if ure able to go to one next week ill try to arrange it so that u can come tell me if everyone wants to play more i can move it to friday

alot of people can come but gimme a heads up if ure gonna come wit extra people cuz my mom will kill me if i let TOO many people in

so yea... but yea people come over i wanna play wit lots of people lol

EDIT: I think imma make it on Friday cuz i have work thursday and im hopin it might be more convienient for a smashfest to happen on a friday anyway

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
everyone (all IHNC people hopefully come) im havin a smashfest probably next Friday people itll b at my place guys try come down around 2 pm the earliest guys cuz no1 can b housed itll probably end around like 9 - 10 so comin as early as possible would b great XD
How do I get to your house?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
doyoung - lol this is all for next week i cant possibly have it tommorow lol call me or send me sumthin lol i wanna play u lol

starz - u have to take the path train to exchange place to 34th street i have no idea how to explain 2 u how to get to the path from ure house tho....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I saw the crew. Tech0. When the hell did you become pro? You took out three people. and the first 2 fights you did not lose a stock. O_O Your freaking amazing dude. I think My crew will get pwnd by you sir. And Peach Vs fox or marth is not a pretty fight on my behalf. I have too much to worry about.........*sweats* Oh man. this crew battle wont look to well. And Im not sure I can handle it all. But your leader wants to fight my crew so it will be done. And he wont fight my crew unless Im in it for some odd reason. So I cant escape the ****.:(

Cia

das kwl
way to go tec0.. make the rest of us look bad <_<..

and you should do the same thing
tomorrow ^_^

we're gonna ****!! (and go double peach for the fans :D)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I saw the crew. Tech0. When the hell did you become pro? You took out three people. and the first 2 fights you did not lose a stock. O_O Your freaking amazing dude. I think My crew will get pwnd by you sir. And Peach Vs fox or marth is not a pretty fight on my behalf. I have too much to worry about.........*sweats* Oh man. this crew battle wont look to well. And Im not sure I can handle it all. But your leader wants to fight my crew so it will be done. And he wont fight my crew unless Im in it for some odd reason. So I cant escape the ****.:(
thx for the compliments lol im not pro i just wanted to look good lol
dont worry bout nuthin our crew battle is for fun nothing is on the line :D
btw 4sho isnt our "leader" he is our manager right 4sho XD

vanz - i am sad my controller is acting up :( so i gotta use a "newer" one :( imma use it 2day and tommorow so i can make sure i got sumthin for tommorow

we have too many teams lol lets go in there wit the only random teams XD

thx

Smash Ace
he guys long time no talk well seeing as i never got to face u guys before and u guys did beat pleazy in that crew battle (props to u guys=] ) i would wanna face u guys been off the smash scene long enough i bet u guys are monsters lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i quit cuz 4sho made fun of one of my fav people :( off to TSA

lol jk i dont think u guys would let me leave so ez lol

4sho sir u r a bag of rice crispies in a frosted flakes cereal fail

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Is it true that when Tec9 said did you **** any women to hefaustos, he said "yes unfortunatley". lmfao!
lmao, not women in general u WOnka Tart, it was these two others that just made my life impossible at the time that i was with them, thats y i said unfortunately, one made it look like a **** Oprah episode and God Forbid the other lived an hour in her life without a **** in her arse, So yea, Stressful times : /:urg:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ey fo sho. I'll be in the crew battle with my crew since you wont fight Imperial Era without me. I have not Idea why Im needed in this but what eva. It will be 4 on 4. Since you challenged Imperial Era. You let us know the set of rules. When you have them let me know what they are, and I'll see if the others agree. If so its set and we will fight your crew next friday. If there is any other info that is need from me or is needed for me to know, directed to me. And what ever it is, Both crews have to agree and be on the same page before this happens. Seems Simply enough, get back to me with the details.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Dark Peach. The reason why you're a necessity for an I.E. crew battle should be quite obvious already. If IHNC crew battles IE without you and IHNC wins what do you think your crew will say..... "We didn't have Dark Peach" so ofcourse IHNC has to rule out all possible johns before they enlist in a crew battle. It's very simple actually.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach. The reason why you're a necessity for an I.E. crew battle should be quite obvious already. If IHNC crew battles IE without you and IHNC wins what do you think your crew will say..... "We didn't have Dark Peach" so ofcourse IHNC has to rule out all possible johns before they enlist in a crew battle. It's very simple actually.
The names "Dark.Pch" and let that be known. Also there is another person with the name DarkPeach. He lives in brooklyn. Look him up sometime. I played him. he is quite good. he is a friend of mine now that I played him. Maybe you can get some Peach pratice with him.

Also I dont think My crew would said that if they lost. cause if they won they could say the same. thought that would be dumb but ya. Im giving my crew the trust they deserve. And for that it means being able to handle themselfs without me around. And around the time Imperial Era was challenged terrible personal things happen to me, so I was not gonna fight cause I was not up for the game. some already know that. I trust my crew can own without me around. Jash and NL alone can handle work and rep Imperial Era. And my crew never johns, wen we lost to team plezey like three times, not one john came from our crew. we said good game and wewent back to playing smash. We have no need to john in crew battles. If Me and tech0 are fighting and we have one stock each and the winner would have one the crew battle, if I SD and lose when I could have done one attack to end the game who fault is it? Mine. Im the one who controls my character and if I SD its cause I lost control. so I dont blame my loses on stuff like that. Its all me. If I had better control, the SD would have not happen. its my fault I lost control. If I get owned by tech0, its my fault cause I did not work on marth/fox match up and its a must since Peach has a terrible time with all high tiers over her.

my crew has no need for johns. we play and so respect for our win or lost. Honor buddy. I dont allow people who john in this crew. We are all respected players And is up for anything. Sorry Samus boy, but your theroy is way off track. Thats Imperial Era for you buddy. Let it be known;)

P.S dont take this post as me getting mad and just. cause im not. Im fine. and Im not fighting with you. I have no need too. there is enough drama going on around here as it is. so we dont need more. If you wanna peice of me, I'll see you at todays tourny. Playing you is quite fun and Im getting better at the samus match up. and learning too. Maybe your learning from me as well? Im not sure but yea thats about it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
The names "Dark.Pch" and let that be known. Also there is another person with the name DarkPeach. He lives in brooklyn. Look him up sometime. I played him. he is quite good. he is a friend of mine now that I played him. Maybe you can get some Peach pratice with him.

Also I dont think My crew would said that if they lost. cause if they won they could say the same. thought that would be dumb but ya. Im giving my crew the trust they deserve. And for that it means being able to handle themselfs without me around. And around the time Imperial Era was challenged terrible personal things happen to me, so I was not gonna fight cause I was not up for the game. some already know that. I trust my crew can own without me around. Jash and NL alone can handle work and rep Imperial Era. And my crew never johns, wen we lost to team plezey like three times, not one john came from our crew. we said good game and wewent back to playing smash. We have no need to john in crew battles. If Me and tech0 are fighting and we have one stock each and the winner would have one the crew battle, if I SD and lose when I could have done one attack to end the game who fault is it? Mine. Im the one who controls my character and if I SD its cause I lost control. so I dont blame my loses on stuff like that. Its all me. If I had better control, the SD would have not happen. its my fault I lost control. If I get owned by tech0, its my fault cause I did not work on marth/fox match up and its a must since Peach has a terrible time with all high tiers over her.

my crew has no need for johns. we play and so respect for our win or lost. Honor buddy. I dont allow people who john in this crew. We are all respected players And is up for anything. Sorry Samus boy, but your theroy is way off track. Thats Imperial Era for you buddy. Let it be known;)

P.S dont take this post as me getting mad and just. cause im not. Im fine. and Im not fighting with you. I have no need too. there is enough drama going on around here as it is. so we dont need more. If you wanna peice of me, I'll see you at todays tourny. Playing you is quite fun and Im getting better at the samus match up. and learning too. Maybe your learning from me as well? Im not sure but yea thats about it.
thats great to read :) good stuff i feel like me and u r on the same page lol good stuff its great to hear that no1 will get mad at the result of the crew battle :) btw we r losin this one lol im definitely step my game up when we fight u guys

no matter the outcome lets at the end of the day know we had mad fun :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
thats great to read :) good stuff i feel like me and u r on the same page lol good stuff its great to hear that no1 will get mad at the result of the crew battle :) btw we r losin this one lol im definitely step my game up when we fight u guys

no matter the outcome lets at the end of the day know we had mad fun :D
How can you be so sure you are loseing. Did you not see what you did on youtube? O.O

The Bino

Smash Lord
Hey 4Sho AvalanchE is going to the TSA tournament on August 4th.... we can have that Crew Battle you've asked for there if you want to do it i would suggest you get to training for AE lol but seriously we/I wanna face yall

Top Bottom