• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
did we i am not sur i was talking to vanz about the crew he was sitting down nice little chat we had lol
hmm were u lol idk cuz vanz knows the world lol i cant touch him in that aspect o and his peach lol

well next week u should tell me who u are so like i know for a fact im talkin to thx jus come play/**** me in friendlies :chuckle:

thx

Smash Ace
lmao i rlly doubt **** but i will point out who i am usually ppl know me for my longish rocker hair esk type look ish thingy ma jig O.O

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmao i rlly doubt **** but i will point out who i am usually ppl know me for my longish rocker hair esk type look ish thingy ma jig O.O
well u can always ask 4sho who i am lol i have no clue how good u r lol :( i hope u dont play shiek cuz when i play some1 new i usually go marth lol

thx

Smash Ace
OH NO! i go doc now lmao well im usually with tag and iro bot (zeke) those are my homies lol homies lol but i met 4sho cool dudez and im pretty sure i know grill vanz starz and silven are all ppl ive met before to lol thats most of our crew lol

thx

Smash Ace
lmao ill do it FACE ME XDDDDDD lol and ill play vanz too just because i havent faced him since he was in my old crew lol heard u guys are BEAST!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I highly recommend a crew smashfest. Like dead serious EVERYBODY from the crew has to show up to this one.

The only question is who's house is this gonna be at.

It can be in NJ I will come..I have money now....

Cia

das kwl
lmao @ thx and his english rocker style. this thread is lookin like an aol chat room.. lolz

me and tec0 are definitely teamin again next week cuz he's the best partner in the world. and we have the best counterpick in the world (everyone got 6 stocked!!)

10:10 am guys, so I'm gonna get some sleep now. kthxbai

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yo guys so I might go to Grill's house. I gotta talk to Starz about it and see if he wants to come with. Try to conjure up some pro directions for us guys. I know you guys do the New York to New Jersey traveling thing like every week so you should be pro at it.

mog87

Smash Ace
Take like the D to 34th st and walk up stairs to the Path train and take that to journal sq and go to platform D i think and wait for the number 10 bus and get off at like 25th st or something?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Take like the D to 34th st and walk up stairs to the Path train and take that to journal sq and go to platform D i think and wait for the number 10 bus and get off at like 25th st or something?

You think...?

Someone please with GUARANTEED DIRECTIONS. Your post looks like you don't know wtf you're talking about lol no offense mog but dayummm.

R3N0

Smash Lord
yo ihnc i need a doubles partner and we're like family practically b/c ... for no reason.

i dunno, cause me n starz has monkie sex

but for realies though, i wanna team w/ tec9 =D (or 4sho)

<3<3

D1

Banned via Administration
someone tell me why i am logged on to D1's account (This is reno) some how by some ****ing mystery
Just last night I was logged onto my account and today I followed a link from an auto update on my god**** email and all of a sudden I'm logged in on D1's account, how f'ing weird is this ****?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
silven those directions were right.... u go to the bus part of jsq and take the number 10 from platform d that says bayonne on it... not the one thats the city line and go to like 24 st then just walk the rest.... and grillz?? wut time u startin dis shiz

Grill

Smash Cadet
Things are jumping off at 3:00, Danielle is going to work then and the house will be good to go...

4$ho needs to bring his tiny peni.... I mean tv......oops!!!!!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
crew we need to stop havin problems wit other crews... wat is all that fighting in our crew battle thread????

o well on another note i had a cool time at grill's house 2day although i only saw the people i always see :( lol its all good tho i still had fun losin to grill lol

Cia

das kwl
crew we need to stop havin problems wit other crews... wat is all that fighting in our crew battle thread????

o well on another note i had a cool time at grill's house 2day although i only saw the people i always see :( lol its all good tho i still had fun losin to grill lol
we have a crew BATTLE thread?? where is it??

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

I'm sorry about this Teczero but these nubtards started with me and since I'm affiliated with IHNC they try to find any lame excuse to tie me to IHNC as if I'm the representative or something. It's pretty complicated but somehow one of their crew members got on my bad side and then got hype cuz he beat me in a MM...you know what. It's complicated. If you're actually interested I'll happily tell you on AIM. :psycho:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm sorry about this Teczero but these nubtards started with me and since I'm affiliated with IHNC they try to find any lame excuse to tie me to IHNC as if I'm the representative or something. It's pretty complicated but somehow one of their crew members got on my bad side and then got hype cuz he beat me in a MM...you know what. It's complicated. If you're actually interested I'll happily tell you on AIM. :psycho:
well i wont get involved anymore i just didnt want to get the crew in general involved its between u guys lol about the situation i have to go to sleep son i might go on aim but work sucks donuts :( it makes me a very sad asian >.<

im probably gonna ask u later tho but right now i need to hope i wake up around 5:30 - 6:00 am all for work.... >.<

thx

Smash Ace
ummm can i have a say here =/ im not trying to get on anyones bad side because those NUBSTERS are my close friends so ill start from now i thought it was wrong for iro to keep on talking after he won the money match but he did win and i think it should have been left at that im walking on my block my friend comesup to me and i heard that now ihnc is crew battling my friends and that everyones talking poopie -_- i dont think theres a reason for all of this to go down arguement wise because theres no need it if they still wanna crew battle go ahead but if not then plzzzz dont say anything else be the bigger person here guys =/ and trust me im telling them this to -_- i hope im not considered a NUBSTER because that hurt my feelings ='( (if i was off subject i was a lil distracted lol so sry lol )

Cia

das kwl
ummm can i have a say here =/ im not trying to get on anyones bad side because those NUBSTERS are my close friends so ill start from now i thought it was wrong for iro to keep on talking after he won the money match but he did win and i think it should have been left at that im walking on my block my friend comesup to me and i heard that now ihnc is crew battling my friends and that everyones talking poopie -_- i dont think theres a reason for all of this to go down arguement wise because theres no need it if they still wanna crew battle go ahead but if not then plzzzz dont say anything else be the bigger person here guys =/ and trust me im telling them this to -_- i hope im not considered a NUBSTER because that hurt my feelings ='( (if i was off subject i was a lil distracted lol so sry lol )
ihnc is crew battling salad bowl??

::awk-waaaard::

look, iro and silven are both good friends of mine. ironically, they both main samus. that's going to create sort of a rivarly. every now and then, things will get a bit heated. it happens. as long as no one feels the need to get violent outside of the game, than it is what it is.

tec0- double peach all day!! lolz, Ironically I been practicin fox a little bit lately. we should definitely mindgame some people in friendlies by playing each other's main, and wearing each other's tag XD. by the way, we are WINNING this weekly. just thought I'd let you before you make any other plans ^_^

thx

Smash Ace
well idk if there crew battling or not but there crew might be doing OLD salad bowl since most salad bowl doesnt like to play anymore or like went to other crews and stuff its gonna be like a reunion which is kinda cool lol u might see me and tag in that lol who knows but if i get in it its all fun and games on my part NO BEEF SIR NO BEEF lmao

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
If anything, the crew battle should take place at someone's house. web2zone is a drone-run venue, so it's no use trying to hold it there again without being charged money. (That is, before the tournament starts.)

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah Mog!!!!!!!! Good to see you finally found a crew. IHNC is too nasty. Oh and Mog has the perfect crew for him because he goes to tourneys and never enters singles, just like the rest of you. lol

You guys better get to Smashacre so I can play the rest of IHNC.

Top Bottom