• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Yeah Mog!!!!!!!! Good to see you finally found a crew. IHNC is too nasty. Oh and Mog has the perfect crew for him because he goes to tourneys and never enters singles, just like the rest of you. lol

You guys better get to Smashacre so I can play the rest of IHNC.

lol. yeahhz. well be there...and we do enter singles i placed 9th at zenith. theres proof. lol. we just couldn't enter last week bc we had to leave early...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Oh and Mog has the perfect crew for him because he goes to tourneys and never enters singles, just like the rest of you. lol
They better do otherwise at Smashacre or else!!!! :mad:

Finally, Mog's in a crew. Feels weird cause I always thought of him as a Rurouni smasher ya know what I mean? "probably not"

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
4sho, we doin anythin this Thurs.? Or can i stop by the apartment hidden in the leaves?
(Not a Naruto Reference...it just really is)

Cia

das kwl
lolz, I enter singles everytime and I place in the top 3 most of the time (do not pay attention to last weeks results.. lmao)

ooh, and tec0 and myself are going to smashacre.. so lookout for us. I wonder if princess peach's castle is a legal counterpick there??

R3N0

Smash Lord
wooooooo ihnc affiliates! i wanna affiliate and test the waters =p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i wonder if mog is really in the crew or 4sho just put up nonsense witout asking mog....... hmmm idk

vanz - yea we should ill put chu as my tag and u put my stitchface tag on lol :D

btw guys for the record i was going to enter singles btw however it started at like 9 - 10 o clock and i didnt want to be stranded in ny u know....... instead i gave my entry away to Dj nintendo (maybe i shoulda stayed eggm u woulda ended up playin vs me ure 2nd round XD

but regardless im playin in singles and doubles at smashacre thats it XD\

ps (if anyone was gonna go to my smashfest anyway :confused: )- i was going to hold a smashfest at this friday but i think im going to move it cuz friday is a weekly...(yes i forgot i am an idiot :mad: :() therefore im thinkin of movin it on a saturday or sunday but im not sure ill think it over and tell everyone when it will happen

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Why not just do it thursday...before the weekly so that we are all pro'd up before the weekly ;)
i wuz thinkin bout it im wondering bout it tho i have work that day im wondering cuz then ill have to start it around 2:30 and end it earlier than i want to like around 9:00 - 10:00 if everyone is okay with that tho i dont mind making it on a thursday

responses people lol i need to hear if people will even bother goin to it cuz if not i wont even bother making it ill just go to mog's house and play or sumthin

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
haha well i haven't played you in a long time.... i just told this guy to invite you over to his place tomorrow.

R3N0

Smash Lord
yoo what is this smashacre thing that is flyinga round the boards can anyone link me?

Grill

Smash Cadet
Actually it hurts grill cause I just found out I'm working sunday...that really blows Sunday is me time. I like to sit at home and flip channels until I see that RGX girl!!!!!!!!........She's hot XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Actually it hurts grill cause I just found out I'm working sunday...that really blows Sunday is me time. I like to sit at home and flip channels until I see that RGX girl!!!!!!!!........She's hot XD
.... ummm well i guess the only thing i can do is to agree with the majority of the people if there is more than 2 lol

Cia

das kwl
yaaaayuhzzzz, now we gotz andrew up in this biitch. IHNC is lookin a lot better now. the best thing to do right now is train up. this way we enhance our name.

tec0- please let me know the official date of ur smashfest cuz I don't wanna miss it. (and we can test out our other team combinations :D)

andrew - looking forward to training with ur beast doc. I need serious practice against him :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yaaaayuhzzzz, now we gotz andrew up in this biitch. IHNC is lookin a lot better now. the best thing to do right now is train up. this way we enhance our name.

tec0- please let me know the official date of ur smashfest cuz I don't wanna miss it. (and we can test out our other team combinations :D)

andrew - looking forward to training with ur beast doc. I need serious practice against him :D
i think itll be on sunday cuz its a weekend and everyone(mostly everyone) is free ill have the date out by wednesday the latest in case itll happen on thursday i guess ill go on aim and ask everyone when the smashfest is most convienient for them

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
sry shin i got a call from a really good friend of mine tellin me he wants to go somewhere on sunday therefore it wont be held at sunday because i want to be at my own smashfest.... lol

anyway im thinking of thursday shin i think i remember u tellin me u r only off on sunday but if not tell me :)

EDIT : IHNC < peanut butter sandwiches

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ayo peeps my bad for posting this shiz madd late but me andrew and zeke were chillin and those two are probably the only ones that are coming on thursday.... so yea i'm coming and andrew is and maybe one more person not sure :laugh: so yea sorry again for posting madd late i know i'm the only person who doesn't sleep at night but yea umm i got hayleys number now.... what time should we be there? oh and what are the directions with the path again.? i forgot haha

Cia

das kwl
lolz andrew = seed

I wanna do some training dammit. I haven't played smash since the weekly and I don't think my ICz can chain grab anymore T_T.

lmfao @ someone trying to classify the chain grab as 1 second wobbling.. lolz. (will not say names)

I wonder if it will surprise people when I play mewtwo at the next weekly?? lolz

Cia

das kwl
WTH?!?! that's 2 people that did not know they were in the crew..

Wth 4sho, u FAIL!!

lmao

tec0 don't kill me, it's just really fun to say that ^_^

(now I know why teachers become teachers)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Directions To Teczero's(Thats me) Place XD

All of these Directions are from the NJ-NY Path Train because i have no idea how to tell you guys to get there you will have to find out how to get there i am sorry i just don't know the NY Transit System well enough

For the Smashfest it will be held at my house on this Thursday From 2:30 or 3:00 til around roughly 10 - 10:30 (hopefully)

Option 1:

1) Take the Path Train from NY to Hoboken Terminal

2) From the Terminal exit out of the Path Station and Look for the NJ Lightrail

3) The lightrail should be to your left( i believe ) after you get out of the Path Station if you arent sure it'll be another train station.....

4) Go through that Train Station the set of trains INSIDE that station isn't the light rail continue to pass through it and you should see another set of trains that is the light rail.

5) Make sure you take the train that says on it that it is going to 22nd Street if not you wont be in a happy place

6) Take that Train all the way down to 34th Street and get off.....

7) Call me and ill pick you up from the train station and thats it XD

Option 2:

1) Take the path Train all the way to Journal Square

2) Go out of the Station and into the Bus Termianl

3) Look for Terminal D (Grill i think its D right if not just Correct me cuz im not positive) and wait for the #10 Bus (Not the #10 City Line last Stop)

4) Take the bus till you get to around 32th - 28th street stops

5) Stop there get off and call me ill pick you up from the Bus Stop.

I can help anyone on Thursday go to my house if the want to meet up with me i get out of my job at 12:00 and can be around Hoboken Terminal around 12:30(roughly). I'll only help with the Lightrail because thats the only way i go home most of the time.

For the Bus Grill is our Expert Special Uber Pwnage Bus Schedule XD he'll tell you all the direction you need to know if you feel like taking a bus instead of a train XD.

I also dont know how many people can drive down here I'm not sure if my driveway is available for others yet but if anyone is willing to drive my addy is

29 East 31st Street
Bayonne Nj

Also at my Last smashfest i had 3 setups i think thats a good number for the people i should be allowed to have over so i need 1 volunteer for a small tv and 2 volunteers to bring a cube

ill try to have food and drinks available at my house so all the NY smashers dont have to feel like they wasted a lot of money ill try for the food i know i can get the drinks though

Btw who wants to go to this so far i know

For those who do not know my Cell # it is : 201-407-6605

People who want to go

4sho
Starzonedge
Vanz

Expecting most likely

Mog

Not Sure

Thx
Tag
Grill
Sneak
Doyoung2win

vanz - i realize its fun if u do it more u will realize its more fun to say to 4sho XD

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
:( Ignored once again.....
Im gona be there Thurs. Teco, since 4sho!!!!!!!!!!! wont answer.....
lol, ill prolly get off at 34th n give u a call

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz every1 is invited that list was the list of people who told me they might come

doyoung and sneak are always up to play like me so i just put them there lolz

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
can i come lol i dont even no wat ya talking about lmao but i do no i am over 9000 wat 9000..9000 lol but wat r ya talking about i go lol

Top Bottom