• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages

Hello i'm 4Sh0 the founder and manager of the I.H.N.C. Crew..... The

Ultimate crew in exsistance. IHNC stands for "I Have No Clue". The ironic part about it is when people ask whats the name of your crew you say "I have no clue....." LOL. Most of our members live in Bayonne, NJ and Various cities in New York.....but we are NY smashers and play usually only in NY unless there are major tourneys not in NY, Then we get da travlin! lol. So you can call us a "NY Crew" if you wish.. Here is our website. www.myspace.com/theihnccrew. WE WILL ACCEPT ANY CREW BATTLES AND/OR CHALLENGES THAT ARE WITHIN REASON.
-Thanx again you know we love it....

"The History and Epic Journey of I.H.N.C"

A boy named Brandon (4Sh0) moved to Bayonne, NJ in Summer of 2005 and made many friends . We all played DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) competitively, and played smash not knowing about advance techniques or anything just roll-dodging on Hyrule temple and Corneria, and became close.

We went to a DDR tourney in New York (MLG NY) on October, 15th, 2006. We lost at the tourney and went to the SSBM section to chill. 4Sh0 was inspired to play from then on and learned advanced techniques and taught them to his friends as well. Shawn (SuRma) Eric (EnvY) Carlos (The Knee) Chris (Jam Ni99A!!!) and Butters (Gorilla Ice) formed what was "The I.H.N.C. Crew".

4Sh0 was the typical popular Puerto Rican that tried to perfect everything he did and was obsessed with Techno.
SurMa was a crazy Asian that played Halo and got into a lot of fights
EnvY was a stylish Puerto Rican cluber also obsessed with Techno.
The Knee was a loud Dominican with a heavy accent and was obsessed with Mario games
Butters was a caveman that has slow reflexes and has a signature dance.
Jam Ni99A!!! was the loudest of them all, another Puerto Rican obsessed with Techno and screams like a mad man and has a short fuse.

Barely being able to use advance techniques effectively they went to Jersey City to play a crew named "OMFG" in a crew battle in November of 2006.
Their members were
Mr. Jnx- a very clean and smart Asian
IceClimberSoma- a gothic punk Asian
SoulSlayerWind-a mad chill Jiggz player.
Riyo-another cool Asian.
and someother people...

4Sh0 and his crew got destroyed and got their spirits broken. They were the motivation and drive to get better. We played every single day right after school until it was time to sleep. Rise washed and repeated the process for months.

Then 4Sh0 started advertising the crew on smashboards in about mid-January of 2007 and recruited Hefaust0s, a very scary strange serial killer on the outside, but a funny warm-hearted lovable person on the inside. Then we met George (G-Status), one of Butters's good friends. He asked if their was a roll-dodging pro and he wanted to be the 1st. We showed pity on his pathetic soul and trained him and eventually got him better, and he became a member of IHNC. We then met 0orah-kabra(from WRATH) and Mog87 (The Counter Picker), who were local players. Playing with them also got us better. One day 4Sh0 was playing with 0orah-kabra and Mog87 , and 0orah got a call. It was a call from a group of people (not really a crew) that played in Bayonne.

One of the players Hailey (TecZer0) 4Sh0 has been hearing about ever since he started playing and now i finally met them and his friends. They ***** OMFG in a crew battle the day after IHNC got ***** by them. They were really good (Almost as good as pros and have yet to play in a tourney, isn't that crazy?). They were significantly better than 4Sh0s crew. 4Sh0 was always the best out of the original crew so he wasn't THAT far behind TecZer0 and his crew but they were all still behind.

We met and started playing together. It was Haliey (TecZer0) Chris a.k.a Baby Hailey (TecNinE, TecZer0s brother), Anthony (Grill) and Gumo (Gum0). Since we already had a thread on smashboards and were slowly becoming recognized (not by a lot) and we lived in the same city, we decided to join crews.

TecZer0 was a funny *** Asian that loved anime and Yu-Gi-Oh.
TecNinE was a very very quiet and isolated kid (We latter changed him into a loud *** crazy Asian!!!).
Grill is a HUGE black man that dresses mad ghetto and listens to hardcore rock..(Go Firgure), eats everything in site, has the power or 10,000 + men (im dead serious hes the black hulk).
Gum0 is a jolly sociable guy but isnt that active and is a beast at MvC2.
BiGGZ was a goofy black man, Grills best friend, that was also not that active, but their.

We trained with each other a lot and all my original crew members got up to TecZer0s crew kind of, but a little lower, except for 4Sh0 he was just as good as TecZer0 and them. After this we started to play in NYC, in DA and KF weeklys. 4Sh0 got ***** at 1st (4 stocked by Wes's Kirby in a rigged bracket! LOL) but then he got pretty good along with the rest.

Then they met a man named Abel (Starz0nEdge), and he instantly hit it of with TecZer0. He was a ranked player and a really cool guy. 4Sh0 then recruited him.

At a KF weekly 4Sh0 met ShinBowserMeow, which played with bowser, and was a mad chill layed-back guy that was very outgoing. He came to an IHNC smashfest and we recruited him, not just because of his skill, but mainly because of his amazing chillness.

VaNz. A mad crazy 0.D. funny guy and a nasty peach and ics player *Get At Him*. 4Sh0 actually met him because VaNz uses color in his posts and 4Sh0 thought it looked hot so he asked him how to put colored fonts in his posts. After his crew "Salad Bowl" being so inactive and IHNC being great, amazing, and very active with mad cool members, he had no choice but to join us. VaNz was meant for IHNC.

Then on SWF a man named SilveN challenged the crew. 4Sh0 went to the tourney and showed him what IHNC was all about. He then said "Come back here 4Sh0, You will never get a way with this 4Sh0, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then he started hanging out with us at smashfest and tourneys and we all became cool with him. We then recruited him as the last edition to IHNC and completed this magnificent crew.

We started to grow not only as a crew but as a family along with getting close to pro crews like KillaFleet and DeadlyAlliance. Tourney after tourney we got better and still are in the process of it. Bailey just randomly posted in the thread and they accepted him in.

We are still getting better rapidly, placing at big tournaments such as "Pound 2", and "Zenith" and will become one of the best crews in the world soon. This crew isn't just a crew. Smash isn't just a game. These aren't just tournaments. They are beyond that. This is living life at its finest.....

HERES OUR INFO!!!

!!!THE I.H.N.C. ROSTER!!!

ELITE DIVISION

Tec0 (TEC0)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, MARTH, PEACH, FALCO.

Grill (GRIL)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS=SHiEK, DOC, C. FALCON.

VaNz (VANZ)
LOCATiON= CASTLE HiLL, NY
MAiNS= PEACH, IC'z, YL

x4FoSho4x(4Sh0)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FALCO, FOX, C. FALCON.

Tec9 (TEC9)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, FALCO, SHiEK, MARTH

SUB DIVISION

THX(THX)
LOCATiON=NEW YORK, NY
MAiNS=JIGGZ

SilVeN (SILV)
LOCATiON= BROOKLYN, NY
MAiNS= SAMUS.

The Knee (KNEE)
LOCATiON= JERSEY CiTY, NJ
MAiNS= C. FALCON, SAMUS, YOSHi

ShinBowserMeow(Meow)
LOCATiON= Brooklyn, NY
MAiNS= BOWSER, LiNK, ROY.

Hefaust0s(OMEN)
LOCATiON= NEWARK, NJ
MAiNS=SAMUS, FOX, ZELDA.

Butters (Gice)
LOCATiON=BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS=LiNK, MARiO, SHiEK

G-Status (Stat)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS=DOC, FOX, MARiO

HONORARY MEMBERS

Mog87 (TAPZ)
MAiNS=NO MAiN

SurMa (ToSh)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, SHiEK, PEACH.

Starzonedge (STAR)
LOCATiON= Richmond Hills, NY
MAiNS= FOX

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSiTE FOR MORE iNFO
www.myspace.com/theihnccrew

ViDZ

-Crew Battle v Team Pleazy

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qjrdeB76H0

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhl88pTZZeQ

Part 3 (Best Part)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5_b9CRtvW8

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF0AXTaGXFs

VaNz(Peach) vs. Jman(Marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgWm5UGAJKc

VaNz(IC'z) vs. Zro (Ganondorf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT2RBdQAsbw

Starzonedge(Fox) vs. Wes (Samus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XptEaboQfLI

~4Sh0

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
"I like how peoples skill in the game is measured by how many posts you have on a forum."

I don't know about you but i feel offended for the entire smashboards community. No where have I seen someone been looked down upon because of the amount of posts they have. Hell there are people that barely even post here and are still regarded highly because of the talent they have shown in tournaments.

That being said, I have a few friends that live in Bayonne and the surrounding area, Oorah and Mog87 come to mind, play them and I will judge your skill off that (I won't even judge you by videos).

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
"I like how peoples skill in the game is measured by how many posts you have on a forum."

I don't know about you but i feel offended for the entire smashboards community. No where have I seen someone been looked down upon because of the amount of posts they have. Hell there are people that barely even post here and are still regarded highly because of the talent they have shown in tournaments.

That being said, I have a few friends that live in Bayonne and the surrounding area, Oorah and Mog87 come to mind, play them and I will judge your skill off that (I won't even judge you by videos).
ok i would love to play them. Can we set up a date.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace

!!!THE I.H.N.C. ROSTER!!!

ELITE DIVISION

x4FoSho4x(4Sh0)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FALCO, FOX, SHiEK.

Tech0 (TEC0)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, MARTH, EVERYONE ELSE (LiTERALLY)

xENVYx(NV)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= iCE CLiMBERS, JiGGZ, ROY

Tech9 (TEC9)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, FALCO, SHiEK, MARTH

KENSHiN(KENS)
MAiNS= C. FALCON, SAMUS, JiGGZ.

Grill (GRIL)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS=SHiEK, MARTH, C. FALCON.

OMFG DIVISION

Mist3r JNX (JNX)
LOACATiON= JERSEY CiTY, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, FALCO, C. FALCON

Soul Slayer Wind (SSW)
MAiNS= GANON, JiGGZ

Ice Climber Soma (ICS)
MAiNS= iC'S, SAMUS, C. FALCON.

SUB DIVISION

GORRiLLA ICE (GiCE)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= SHiEK, DK, MARTH.

GUMO (GUM0)
LOCATiON= JERSEY CiTY, NJ.
MAiN= JiGGZ, PEACH.

Hefaust0s(OMEN)
LOCATiON= NEWARK, NJ
MAiNS=SAMUS, FOX, ZELDA.

BiGGZ (BiGG)
LOCATiON= JERSEY CiTY, NJ.
MAiNS= FOX, FALCO, ICs.

HONORARY MEMBERS

DoYoung2win (D0)
MAiNS= FALCO, FOX JiGGZ

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSiTE FOR MORE iNFO
www.myspace.com/xihncx

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, Hefaustos Here, Yep, im finally In a Crew after 2 long years (still though it'd be nice if some1 would spell my name right for once on a blog 'sides this after such a long time,lol) Well, basic run-down, we're lookin for ppl to join us, with such we will be able to expand our horizons and options to who we face and how we face 'em. In short, with the more memebers we have, the more experience and skill we can gain together, not only as individual members but as a TEAM, and thats what revolves around this entire concept. Ill introduce u guys to local pros so they can help us out as they did forme in the beggining. So, any who are willing and able dont be shy, we're always in need of a helping hand.
By the way, 4sho, and every1 else, take it not as a negative set back, but we look for no1's approval, we do what we do, ppl say what they say, but that will not change us, so no need to worry bout being accepted by the communtiy, thats an already given,lol. Well, ive said all that i could, and have explained everything that u may wonder bout, so, hope 2 hear from u guys soon...keep Smashin
-Hefaustos

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Welcome guys, whats up... Oorah-Kabra here. Thanks Doyoung for the intro. I'm in Bayonne. Though I'm already looking to join up with another crew it would be really cool to play you guys. I have a doubles partner in Bayonne too. You think we can set up some friendlies on Thursday?

Oorah-Kabra of team Bloodlust signing out.

If that day isn't good message up and we shall see when we can set a day aside if you are up to it.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Welcome guys, whats up... Oorah-Kabra here. Thanks Doyoung for the intro. I'm in Bayonne. Though I'm already looking to join up with another crew it would be really cool to play you guys. I have a doubles partner in Bayonne too. You think we can set up some friendlies on Thursday?

Oorah-Kabra of team Bloodlust singing out.

If that day isn't good message up and we shall see when we can set a day aside if you are up to it.
any day of the week! your gonna get with other crew? thats cool. i think wen u play us your gonna want to join us instead though. lol. im me at RicanPlayboi777

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
whens this crew battle gonna happen between us?were ready for any challenges
idk one of our crew members just quit so we need another person or else we would have to use an alternate and are alternates arent so good (hence the name alternate" lol.) if you still wanna face us fine. im me at ma s/n RicanPlayboi777. or you can pm me so we can schedule a date

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I agree, it would be fun to play with you guys. It's always awesome finding Smashers around Bayonne/JC.

As Oorah said, let's set up some friendlies on Thursday or Sunday possibly.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Interesting, let us not be so cocky kiddo heh. But I am sure we will have some good matches. Looking forward to this.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I live near Oorah, on 18th St.

It's cool because only a little while ago, maybe a year ago, we met the uptown Bayonne kids, and had a kickass time playing friendlies with them.

The more we find, the merrier, I suppose.

Top Bottom