• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yo tecky teczizzles I might bring a cubizzles to your smashfizzles at your hizzles. Alrightizzles? Goodizzles... Later nubizzles....

I'm gonna go play Paper Marioizzles nowizzles.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
maddd funn today!!! I love Hayliy for having us over!!! I love Chris for ****** in teams with me for like 3 sets in a row!!! and I definitely definitely love Branden for trying to steal a slurpy!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOO GET OUTTT

thx

Smash Ace
lmao word i had mad fun with u guys it was mad cool and chris i liked the team a lot we should try that again lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
maddd funn today!!! I love Hayliy for having us over!!! I love Chris for ****** in teams with me for like 3 sets in a row!!! and I definitely definitely love Branden for trying to steal a slurpy!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOO GET OUTTT
you forgot to say teaming with me was great!!!!!!!!! anyone who teamed with me at least one 3 sets...............

get at 4Sh0s team winning strats!!

LMFAO what a *****.

I need to play thx and tag more! Thursdays the day!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol i didnt really join...i just play with them all the time.
Shut up! Yes you did, stop trying to sound cool. :lick:

I thought the smashfest was Thursday for the past week so I started going crazy when I saw Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as dates. I'll definitely stop by if it's on a Thursday.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shut up! Yes you did, stop trying to sound cool. :lick:

I thought the smashfest was Thursday for the past week so I started going crazy when I saw Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as dates. I'll definitely stop by if it's on a Thursday.
its on thursday im setting it up for thursday lol i think the info is on the previous page lolz

hope more people can come

TSA peeps are u guys comin down of no????

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo hayliy can me and brian go to your ssmashfest and how do u get there lol
u guys can come my directions are 2 pages ago(i think) if anything go with tag he is comin u might as well just go with him lolz

BTW: can anyone else bring a small tv and a cube??? Silven is bringing one cube.. i need would like at least one more setup if at all possible

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
if he can i dont mind but that seems like a lot of burden i mean he has to take a lot of trains and now i need to ask him for tvs and a cube..... i feel awful..... if anyone else can thatll be cool if not than i guess i got no choice....

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
this should be fun... who's with me on going to 711 and stealing slurpees :laugh:
i told u i was down wit that the first time we went down there lol and about the setup i can bring a cube but there is no way i can bring a tv on that godly a$$ train ride lol

Cia

das kwl
I can't make this cause I'm still at the freakin hospital. I'm not sure how early they'll be letting me go so I just thought I'd let you guys know. sorry T_T

** p.s. this was posted from my sidekick

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Tco ima be at the station at around 2 or so, maybe earlier, 34 was it? or 3o somethin, anyways, i know how to get to d station, porblem is to ur house,
201-208-5352, gimme a call

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
I can't make this cause I'm still at the freakin hospital. I'm not sure how early they'll be letting me go so I just thought I'd let you guys know. sorry T_T

** p.s. this was posted from my sidekick
Quit for posting on ur sidekick lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tco ima be at the station at around 2 or so, maybe earlier, 34 was it? or 3o somethin, anyways, i know how to get to d station, porblem is to ur house,
201-208-5352, gimme a call
just go to 34th street station and call me my number is

201-407-6605

im kinda busy trying to set stuff up and junk so u r gonna have to call me

doyoung - i am very sad :( i wish u could come :( i needed to lose to a few more jigglypuffs :chuckle:

4sho - u fail end of story XD anyway yea bring stuff for they will be needed not u but ure stuff :D lol jk

vanz - :( im going to cry at night bcuz of this :( lolz its all good tho just b there at the weekly so i can team wit u

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, are we fighting 2morrow? I let ace know about this, I need him to get back to me so I can see. I am also getting all the rules to know how this is gonna be. everyone should be on the same page.

R3N0

Smash Lord
yo anyone looking 2 buy a brand new un opened gamecube controller??

if you are, IM me on aim Renonyc

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
*anger rant*

4sho dont EVER GO ON MY ACCOUNT(aim smashboards anythin) .... thats it .... i hate when u do that nonsense

and wth r u doin wit my bro's account... stop impersonating as people it makes u look like a two-faced azzclown and i dont want my crew member to be that type of person....

Everyone - Good stuff 2day people i thought some other people were gonna be here but regardless i had tons of fun :)

starz - omg my fox got so owned :( im gonna go cry in my bed :(

silven - ..... lolersauce XD u r too random and u win :( i lose

tag - wow... owned ..... :( ure tooooooooo good lolz XD i dont wanna play u i hate getting totally owned XD

grill - wth i didnt get to play u alot :( booooooooo

zro - lol luigi and kirby too good XD lolz at w2z we have to play more lol i like peach :)

hefaustos - u r one scary dude..... :( im scared

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
AAAAWWWWWWWW, lol, thats soo cuuute
Iza okis, as a good friend and a fellow crew member, i shall teach how to be equally scary, and oh yea, cant 4get, POWer of fingers!!!!!>K D

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Great Smashfest! I recommend it. LOLOLZ

Good matches everyone....seriously....everyone I fought ....good matches. SERIOUSLY.....DEAD.....SERIOUS....

4Sho Multishine King....I think you're the best with that crap.

Teczero - Yo....seriously....yo wtf. Peach.....god dammit. Good matches otherwise...IDK how you won Peach though. I was so sure....oh well. Like my edgeguarding vs your Peach though right? It's so accurate ^_~

Tecnine - Little kid junior baby adolescent toddler smasher....welcome to the world of Samus. You did pretty fricken amazing for your first REAL Samus fight...dam yo...dam..Your Fox is one of the fastest I've seen.

Mog - Your Falco seemed promising on it's last stock....pretty nice combos. Surprising...I forgot about your Falco. What happened to your Gdorf?! Hmmm...?

Zro - Speaking of Gdorf...goood stuff man. On FD you seem to work better vs. Samus. But Pokefloats....naaaaah niggaaaaaaaaaaaa. Your Fox is really good...see what happens when you unleash a high tier?

Sneak - Very technical Falco....for some reason you remind me of DaShizWiz all flashy and stuff.

Grill - LOLOL I didn't know you had a Samus...rofl. It was funny watching your Samus try to be as awesome as mine....you'll get up there some day lololz. Did we get a Sheik vs. Samus? Hmm I dun' remember..oh well. Next time

Vanz - Yo it was maaad fun playing your ghost today. Dayumm you were BEASTING with that Ghost Peach. God dayummm

Starz - Suck my meat. I hate how your Fox nairs the **** out of me and it works. God dammit.... GOD DAMMIT!!!! 8====D ~~ <( ^_~ )>

Tag - You must play Samus alot cuz your edgeguarding vs me was pretty accurate.

Everyone else - Lick balls and go to hell. JK <

P.S. It took me like 10 minutes to write this post.

*cough* no lifer *cough*

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
never haha i'm just THAT good!! nah lol i'm not gonna lie i play samus more than most characters zeke has a good one... ok time to go to sleep while listening to suicide music. :laugh:

D1

Banned via Administration
WTF I missed an awesome smashfest?!!

I'm pissed!

: (

No one even called meh?!!

TY Silven and Starz : P thought we were budz mangz!

*listen's to suicide music along w/ Tag*

Top Bottom