• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Cia

das kwl
so why is IHNC gonna **** at smashacre??

I mean why?? all day it seems that they have been BEGGING for our mewtwo/jigglypuff combination

wat chu think about dat??

lolz.. "do I type like a black person??"

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
so why is IHNC gonna **** at smashacre??

I mean why?? all day it seems that they have been BEGGING for our mewtwo/jigglypuff combination

wat chu think about dat??

lolz.. "do I type like a black person??"
Yes, you do. And I really wanted to go to Smashacre but I just happen to be out of state during the 4th. :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz i suck 4sho put me in the sub division already XD

vanz is so good he teams wit wack people and somehow manages to do good in doubles weekly too beast

every weekly i go to D1, dark pch, vanz , starz, silven, random peach players, reno, and tag and get my azz handed to me im apparently not good enough for me to get my azz handed to me by bum and wes yet XD get at my losing streak all day :D

o i forgot that pleazy ***** me too XD and i also forgot alex strife XD

EDIT: i am aiming for the 2000th post get at me :psycho:

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
teczero is too good... that marth vs falco match on FoD .... I was playing better with falco than i usually do... best i played with him in a while actually and it was still a close match!! too good though favorite match of the day.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
you definitely **** me in marth dittos :laugh: or its even at least.... I get mindgame'd into SD'ing haha
lol we have two different opinions lolz i feel u do good in marth dittos lolz

o well go to the weekly we should team up vs random people

remember tagzero combos are too leet (lolz now that vanz knows :D)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz yea man all day double CF XD ill try to keep myself composed while we play that team :psycho:

lolz well in case anyone is on im goin to bed so laterz guys

starz = too good XD i <3 u

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
LOL omg i just remembered when we did double falcon and you up b grabbed someone under battlefield and i kneed them into the middle part and we both lived :laugh: I'm going to bed soon too

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ this aol chatroom

yessss, everyone did well today. but the real mvp was technine and his pro jokes on fosho.

"Fosho is counter to heterosexuals"

lmfao!!

quoted for brilliance

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yo, Tech0, I suck and won't be able to give you a ride to Smashacre anymore due to family crap :( If I'm even able to go to the tourney I'm probably going to have to leave really early and come straight home.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo, Tech0, I suck and won't be able to give you a ride to Smashacre anymore due to family crap :( If I'm even able to go to the tourney I'm probably going to have to leave really early and come straight home.
o its alright bro u were doing us a favor if its beyond your power i cant say much about it

well i guess imma have to ask Doyoung or else i wont make it lolz

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
you could always ask the people coming from down southeast (i.e. eggm) to pick you up on the way
o... i didnt know that..... thanks for the advice ill ask doyoung first bcuz we <3 him and he is too beast XD if not then ill ask the tunes i dont think they will mind.... i hope......

thx

Smash Ace
hey guys i just wanted to know does anyone in the crew not have a offical teams partner that would wanna work on teaming with me because i need a teams partner i think ill be going to the weekly but i think i might only enter teams =/ unless i get more money (i have to save up for concerts now so im kinda broke)

Cia

das kwl
no smashacre = very sad. but at least we have nyc weeklies which are still awesome - the drama and crap of "fukked up" players.

in which case, tec, lemme know if you're goin to the weekly or not

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i wanna go to the weekly :( lolz i dunno wats gonna happen since my original plan is pretty much gone

im gonna try to get in touch with doyoung and ask ill also go to the tunes thread and ask if they can hold 2 (or 3 if grill is goin) more people in their car or watever however i have no idea

EDIT : people luv us vanz XD lolz jk but im tryin to set up rides to smashacre eggm is willing to take us but might not have room

doyoung is willing to take us but im not sure about doyoung

the rest of TSA is a mystery

and Golden Leeroy posted he might go so i tried him too if u know anyone vanz tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!! we must go use our uber counterpick XD

SIlven's post is scary beyond belief............

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
o its alright bro u were doing us a favor if its beyond your power i cant say much about it

well i guess imma have to ask Doyoung or else i wont make it lolz
I could pick u up if u want, but im gona go on Foot, cant afford to go by car (Sniff Sniff)
up 2 u

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Ok crew i got a surpise for yall!!!!!!!!! Entrance to mlg NY for only 7$. All IHNC members get it. Buy A.S.A.P!
Joke post? Link to whatever you're talking about.

And...

If any of you want to come to my house tomorrow and say bye-bye (and smash) then you're more than welcome to. If you want directions, just PM me. [Not a huge smashfest at all.]

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
i'm in ihnc now :laugh:
come on fosho put welcomes tag in the title of the thread... do it... you know you want to

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
tell me y i could believe tag for a moment lol its cuz of bayonne and its 7 elevens :) lolz

o well i dunno if people wanna help me go to smashacre i think eggm is my one real hope lol

EDIT: 2000th Post Yeauzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

told all of you i wuz goin for it

GET AT ME XD

Top Bottom