• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
omg u only wrote 6

u cant have our spamming powers u aint in IHNC yet lolz jk
Well actually it's seven words because "he's" is a compound word, which is also known as he is, so that is two words in one. You should get at me because of my grammer post. :chuckle:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I like to see ya try to may essay posts like Dark Pch. does. The only people I know who could make that many words are either the people who do tourtuments, or the admins.

Get at Dark Pch.'s words of power XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I like to see ya try to may essay posts like Dark Pch. does. The only people I know who could make that many words are either the people who do tourtuments, or the admins.

Get at Dark Pch.'s words of power XD
You sir, speak wisdom XD!!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
there is a dark peach fan club.. i was joking i am mad u have 1 and i dont.. lol your to good dark peach..

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
your to good guy.. i need to make 1 lol.. how many people r in it lol..mine would be called the lil rascles fan club lmfao

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im not sure, I dont have much cassh and I would like to save what I have till I get paid. but if I can get some extra cash then yea I'll go

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol at starz cause wat he said about waz..and who in this crew in going to dreamland besides vanz and maybe tec0??
and guys reamber u need more cowbell!!! lmfao

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well me and alukard quit pleazy.. and making our own crew lol.. tech0 and vanz should be in it since they r our friends lmfao.. anybody want to be in it let me no..
and if anybody does ask u and hax r in kf i am in 2 crews kf and this crew we making lol so yea we going to take hayliy and jayden.. since we noed them frist jk jk..lol

Cia

das kwl
lmfao @ jesus once again delivering a devastating blow to the english language. and good luck with your new crew. what is it's name??

nintendude- we're crew battling avalanche?? this is news to me, but I'd look forward to it

eggm = thankz sooooo much!!

tec0 = we're goin to smashacre!! XD

Cia

das kwl
kk, well I gotta see how many of our crew members are going to this so we can decide on a good number of participants. uhh, I'm going to sleep now (Lolz) but we can make a ruleset and stuff tomorrow. I'll be on AiM tomorrow, my sn is CxOxSxMxO. we look forward to playin you guys :D

FoSho - next time, TELL US when u randomly set up crew battles.. lolz

Grill

Smash Cadet
I think i should post more I come on the thread and I dont know what the fux going on???????????

Who's going to smashacre in total-?

Cia

das kwl
ok, than you can set up the rules and stuff. and make EVERYONE'S clear about what the rules are. this way we don't have any misconceptions..

I'll be back in a little bit, I gotta go sing to old people who are big fans of american idol (<_<)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
smashacre people so far - 3 i think

btw grill linguini is goin to the weekly u should go and team with him lolz

me and vanz r gettin a ride from eggm ask alukard and jman they r goin to go by bus or sumthin

Top Bottom