• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Cia

das kwl
so wait.. is eggm going to dreamland and we leave with him from there, ooor, I meet you guys in jersey orrr.. I go hitch hiking?? lolz..

what's the plan??

and
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! @ going to smashacre

.. lolz. I'm a geek. get at me

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
lol, Dreamland is in Web2zone right? N on Fri.? Not sure yet, 4 d first time in my life im babysiiting, : /, so yea, im scared ( pay is gud tho : D ) 4sho, Crew, we doin anythin Sun.? i wana come down again n get a lil practice in
Zro/Vanz: ****I wana Take ya for a RIIIDE!!!**tara tara, ta tara****

Grill

Smash Cadet
Sunday is bad for me I have a date with the Warped tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lmfao @ jesus once again delivering a devastating blow to the english language. and good luck with your new crew. what is it's name??

nintendude- we're crew battling avalanche?? this is news to me, but I'd look forward to it

eggm = thankz sooooo much!!

tec0 = we're goin to smashacre!! XD

we dont no yet lol but we coming up with 1so far it me, alukard, venom, and hax that wat we have so far lol

Cia

das kwl
this guy has a male dog named bagina that he named before he was able to pernounce his V's. anyway, his new apartment won't let'm have pets. if anyone wants a 13 year old pitbull w/ zero tolerance, please call 1-347-398-0255.

thank you

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im done with smash. I will no longer be playing this game anymore for the whole summer. I had a very anoyying day and I learned something about myself. Something I did not like at all. So this was my last day of playing, I already packed up my cube so I would not be tempted to play. I'll play again when Amber if fully healed from her injurys. I think that should give me enough time to ease my mind. I try to think that I was a beast as everyone says I am, but I did poorly. this is why I dont like people saying that I am when I cant back it up when it counts. Im not a beast or what ever good thing people call me, Im just some average Peach player. Cause when I beleive that I am, i **** up, and get *****. I cant ever beat vanz in a Peach ditto. I get close and freaking fail every damm time. and I get beat bad at the end. and techo0 just brought out the hate of fox in me. I dont know how to fight fox. Mid level I can handle, but **** related to 0's fox I cant handle. Once I get shined, I might as well drop my controller cause I get shined from one side to the other. if I cant handled space animals or freaking Peach dittos, I am in bad shape, I lose easy in these three fights, I do better against Marth and shiek. and I played a falco who was just laser after laser, to cheap kills. I could not do anything at all. I was so heated I felt like punching something hard just so my fist could bleed. Once I feel pain I take it and then I start to feel better later. thats why I wanted to punch something. I nearly did on the way home.

So thats it, Until Amber ( My girlfriend) is fully healed, I quit this game. She was in a car reck last month. she came home on the 17 but she has a broken rib, right arm and leg. Got says it would take a few months for her to recover. and while she is recoveribg that is the time period im gonna drop this game, so most likey smash for this summer is over. I dont feel like feeling like a failure when I practice day and night, look at vids for help, ask for help on the boards and study it all...........just to lose in Peach dittos and do horrible against cheap azz fox and falco. Its really imbarrassing how I play and lose and I felt that way today alot. Not to mention My Peach is just to predictable. so my confidence is dead for now, I lost it all. and this crew battle I just cant fight in anymore. I.H.N.C, If you wont fight I.E without me in it then its called off, if you will then fight the others with me out of it. you choose. I lost the will to play, spirit is broken and now I assume others dont wanna fight cause im not in, well sorry but I just cant play this game anymore, Im not smart enough for it and stuff. so Im calling it quits for now. I guess I can catch up on my art work. Its been a while anyway. sorry but my will is dead, if you guys are mad at me then fine. let it be, I wont be around to play anyway so you dont have to worry about seeing me around. Thats all I have to say for now............sorry..........I just dont feel like feeling like a faliure in this game anymore, it hurts.

I posted this in the weeklie thread but just in case some of you dont go in too look, I pasted it here so you all could know. later

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dark pch - look at my post on the weekly thread

crew im tired and i didnt go to smashacre....

yes i am a total loser :( but i wuz exhausted and i didnt wanna play like **** in a major tourney therefore i just didnt go......

o well good luck to all of IHNC, TSA, and the Tunes on the tournament matches

o well so many people in this crew are better than me anyway so its all good XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark pch - look at my post on the weekly thread
I read the post in that crew thread. Im just not ready. Peach is Hard at high level of play against others. Imperial Era looks up to me too much. And I'm sick of letting them down. And today That fear hit me in the face hard. I felt hopless.I dont know how to fight the way Im suppose too, thus in simple things I have trouble with, even when Im winng, I ALWAYS screw up and lose at the end. Im not smart enough or ready for high level play.

Sorry but I dont counter pick characters. Im a true peach player and I dont care what one person uses against me. fromthe wackest to the cheapest, I'll use my main. and wont switch for the hell of it. If other Peach players do it then let them. I dont do that. This game I just can't handle. If I cant deal with what I lost to yesterday, then what am I really doing in this game anyway, just throwing out random attacks hopeing it would hit. And it seems I cant deal with Fox braly falco and Peach. I just dont wanna be a faliure to my crew and feel like one to myself, and yesterday I realized that. Nothing I work on seems to work. Im alone on this one. I dont know what to do anymore. I dont live up to what people see me as.

mog87

Smash Ace
Dude seriously stop being so melodramatic..its just a game and if you wanna get better at the game you have to actually play the game and have fun instead of whining and such. And Im sure crewmates are dissapointed when you lose because like I said its a game and everyone loses. And lastly if you lose just man up and come back next week and do better.

Also instead of whining about losing thing about why you lost hell even ask your opponent what flaws they noticed in your game. Seriously though peach has more than enough tools to deal with fox falco marth etc... they obviously do have an advantage but they have an advantage over basically everyone else in the game so theres no excuses there especially if you wanna stick with one charatcer. You chose your path so youre gonna have to deal with it.

Moral of story :Win dont whine. (Or atleast try to...or take steps toward...instead of complaining).

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Wow man....wow. All I'm gonna say is. Losing sucks..yah but you can't win them all. The only way to get better is to have the right attitude about losing. The pros didn't get to where they were without getting ***** at first..P.c. Chris for example used to get ***** by Wes in tournies and now the tables have turned....drastically. So check this out, I'm not gonna try to be inspiring or w.e but you really should change your attitude towards losing and so called "cheap tactics" cuz If I (Samus) can get around them I'm definitely sure peach can. I saw you wreck a Fox before so why are you letting the "character" Fox get to you so much. It's hardly about that...you should look at the player and not simply stereotype the character. Maybe it's not fox that's causing you to lose maybe it's the player...?

That is all for that....

but yah my question for you Dark pch. is...often times I see you and you make posts that are somewhat "emo" and then you mention your gf. Why do you like to mention your GF so much in these types of posts....I don't understand it's like you're trying to make an excuse for yourself whenever you're down "oh well my girlfriend is in bad shape so I have to feel down too". I honestly don't know what it is so I won't try to keep guessing but why do you feel the need to mention your girlfriend in so many of your posts?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude seriously stop being so melodramatic..its just a game and if you wanna get better at the game you have to actually play the game and have fun instead of whining and such. And Im sure crewmates are dissapointed when you lose because like I said its a game and everyone loses. And lastly if you lose just man up and come back next week and do better.

Also instead of whining about losing thing about why you lost hell even ask your opponent what flaws they noticed in your game. Seriously though peach has more than enough tools to deal with fox falco marth etc... they obviously do have an advantage but they have an advantage over basically everyone else in the game so theres no excuses there especially if you wanna stick with one charatcer. You chose your path so youre gonna have to deal with it.

Moral of story :Win dont whine. (Or atleast try to...or take steps toward...instead of complaining).
Im taking a break to learn more about the game, nothing more nor less. end of story. And if Im gonna enter weeklies I dont wanna waste my money doing a poor job. I wanna do a good one. Cause obviously we cant win them with Bum dave and wes around, shoot even KF, but I wanna do good if Im gonna enter not watse ten bucks just to get taken out quick.

Wow man....wow. All I'm gonna say is. Losing sucks..yah but you can't win them all. The only way to get better is to have the right attitude about losing. The pros didn't get to where they were without getting ***** at first..P.c. Chris for example used to get ***** by Wes in tournies and now the tables have turned....drastically. So check this out, I'm not gonna try to be inspiring or w.e but you really should change your attitude towards losing and so called "cheap tactics" cuz If I (Samus) can get around them I'm definitely sure peach can. I saw you wreck a Fox before so why are you letting the "character" Fox get to you so much. It's hardly about that...you should look at the player and not simply stereotype the character. Maybe it's not fox that's causing you to lose maybe it's the player...?

That is all for that....

but yah my question for you Dark pch. is...often times I see you and you make posts that are somewhat "emo" and then you mention your gf. Why do you like to mention your GF so much in these types of posts....I don't understand it's like you're trying to make an excuse for yourself whenever you're down "oh well my girlfriend is in bad shape so I have to feel down too". I honestly don't know what it is so I won't try to keep guessing but why do you feel the need to mention your girlfriend in so many of your posts?
Askes my friends, i dont wanna get into it. amd the only reason i said her name here is cause she has a car accident and it will take a few months for her to recover. So Im gonna give it that time period before I play again,until then Im just gonna study the game. thats it.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Well I won't get into it but all I'm gonna say is there is no need to bring your personal life on the boards all it does is help to make you seem like you want attention or something....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I won't get into it but all I'm gonna say is there is no need to bring your personal life on the boards all it does is help to make you seem like you want attention or something....
UGH!

Look I said I was gonna take time off right? for a while, and I think by the time she recovers is a right amount of time for me to stop playing and just learn things. I used her as an exmaple of how long Im gonna be out, as an exmaple of a good time period im gonna be out of smash and just learning. thats it. im not bringing my life to it, just to explain how long im gonna be out. and in the fall I'll play again., its what nearly 2 months? fine I'll say that then, I'll be out of smash for nearly 2 months. this should sound much better

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
wow i love how ihnc turned into *****. it seems tech0 is the only one with compassion. when you guys see **** like this you dont bash him even more. i mean this with no offence to dark pch but im sure when he comes to the boards with stuff like this its either to let people know hes gonna be gone or because he wants someone to talk to.

dark pch i know how you feel cuz this game can be extremely frustrating at times. but you have to look at it like this. the more you get mad at what you can't improve on the more you'll get worse and more frustrated. Instead (and i know this may sound hard but its the same thing tier tells me every time im down). just relax and play the game for learning. dont try and play to win instead just look for patterns in play. what ive noticed is that eventually all everything in smash starts the same way. whether its foxes drill or nair or marths grab. if you can learn to always read when your opponents going to do this starting move, you can punish him for it.

but anyway, im sorry about what happened to elfenlied. tell her i said get better even though see doesnt know me >_> and i agree that you should take time out in smash and focus on her. in your vacation i hope you enjoy yourself and come back even better.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wow i love how ihnc turned into *****. it seems tech0 is the only one with compassion. when you guys see **** like this you dont bash him even more. i mean this with no offence to dark pch but im sure when he comes to the boards with stuff like this its either to let people know hes gonna be gone or because he wants someone to talk to.

dark pch i know how you feel cuz this game can be extremely frustrating at times. but you have to look at it like this. the more you get mad at what you can't improve on the more you'll get worse and more frustrated. Instead (and i know this may sound hard but its the same thing tier tells me every time im down). just relax and play the game for learning. dont try and play to win instead just look for patterns in play. what ive noticed is that eventually all everything in smash starts the same way. whether its foxes drill or nair or marths grab. if you can learn to always read when your opponents going to do this starting move, you can punish him for it.

but anyway, im sorry about what happened to elfenlied. tell her i said get better even though see doesnt know me >_> and i agree that you should take time out in smash and focus on her. in your vacation i hope you enjoy yourself and come back even better.
Let it go luck. I get comments like that wether im having problems or not, that why I dont post back to things like that. they can joke or insult me all they want, I dont take, therefore I dont respond.

Also here is a lil talk I had with Ron.

" Yea your right. Like when I lost to vanz in a Peach ditto, I felt like everyone was thinking " I hear this guy is good, so why the hell he lost like that?" same with other matches. I tend to think that if I getowned and alot at that people think, meh he is nothing to worry about, in tournies I'll mop the floor with him. Thats what I see it as. It seems I have been trying to show people and myself more that Im not just some rookie to just be taken lighty and when I lose alot some people get to talking, others just dont say much.

I have already learned the fact that Peach alone is very hard at tourny level of play, for her weakness can be abused easy. She is way to easy to combo and ****. I guess I have not excepted that yet, and when I get killed bad or cheap, I think its really me..........well It can be me but its also the character Im useing. Peach only won one tournament. and that was I think 2-3 years ago. I'd have to ask DoH or vidjo, they would know.

Im just always trying to show people Im not weak or w/e in this game, and I fail trying. So it seems thats the problem, instead of saying "ok, you ***** me, you beat me in a Peach ditto, you beasted on me with fox or any hi tier at that (even falcon, one or my worst matchups) Let them talk, let them think, Im just learning here and im not use to it, cause its something new to me. But once I understand what this person/character can do, work on it and keep the data at all times in my head to work on, then I'll manage to get some wins in, and if not, not get beat bad." I just beat myself up when I do bad in matches that count or I know for a fact I can beat the person im playing, then when I have the lead or get close to winning, I screw up. This ALWAYS happens.

But yea I see what you mean Ron, I feel better now. But Im still gonna take some time off for a while. but not too long. I'll say.......nearly the end of aug. if anything. And I just realized how much brains of this game I have, I was reading in the melee section and I was reading about the advance techs and all, as well as some other stuff (mindgames, use of wave dash, etc.) and I came to find out I ether did not know about them or did did not know the TRUE use of it. I also dont know how to ut the pressure on people. cause Im mostly sheilding htan attacking. ( I sheild alot against Peach) I think its cause I just dont know what todo in this situation that i get into. Things like this I dont know about and dont know what to do. this is another reason and dont do so well at times. But im gonna learn about it on my time off. if anything i'll be at the last weeklie of this month which is the 31. But thanks for the post, i just realized something. I'll learn the basics that I do not even know now, them I know that the rest no one can teach me, I have to learn it myself. "

I'll return on august 31. Im on smash vacation.

Cia

das kwl
luck - it's not that we're heartless or w/e. it's just that dark.pch does this crap ALL the time. he loses a match. and instead of sayin GG or w/e, he runs away like he just got bad news or something. than, he posts all these essays in OUR thread which is basically him just repeating a thousand times that he sad because he lost.

I mean.. do you see what said?!?! wanting to punch somethin so ur hands can bleed?? so that you can experience euphoria through self mutilation?? what kinda crap is that?? all because of peach?!?!?!

I get home from a bomb azz tournament to see this.. and it just ruins everyones day to essay and essays of misery and failure. please make those types of posts in YOUR thread. I can talk much now, so I'll be back on to finish this post later

Venom NY

Smash Lord
luck - it's not that we're heartless or w/e. it's just that dark.pch does this crap ALL the time. he loses a match. and instead of sayin GG or w/e, he runs away like he just got bad news or something. than, he posts all these essays in OUR thread which is basically him just repeating a thousand times that he sad because he lost.

I mean.. do you see what said?!?! wanting to punch somethin so ur hands can bleed?? so that you can experience euphoria through self mutilation?? what kinda crap is that?? all because of peach?!?!?!

I get home from a bomb azz tournament to see this.. and it just ruins everyones day to essay and essays of misery and failure. please make those types of posts in YOUR thread. I can talk much now, so I'll be back on to finish this post later
i heard u beat reik and eegm sonz XD

mog87

Smash Ace

Lol your post is completely out of line. No one was being a ****..everything that was said was said for a reason to help the person toward whom it was directed(Speaking for myself atleast.

Refrain from making silly comments...and sugar coating things and being nice wont change a problem. Again nothing insulting was said I dont see anyone being a ****. Blah Blah this game isnt that frustrating unless you make it frustrating...like by playing cpus that jab nonstop, tis quite annoying.

Moral of story: dont play lvl 9 cpus and dont stress over a game with pokemon, turtle shells, and exploding barrels. lvl 7 cpus are better.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Your kidding right. runs away, you got some mouth on you. dont you read clearly, you have time to joke around yet you cant seem to ready clearly. The whole tourny was bad on me, just just you, got it? and I just ended this bull, I spoke to ron, told me something and I ended it. so why say "over Peach" when I clearly said it was more than just that, I stated other things, so please dont think it goes around you cause your dead wrong, pleas read more clearly before you go on trying to put someone on blast cause your not good at it. And, the lil eassy I posted was to freaking show that this problem was over after I spoke to ron, and I also said I'll be working on things ended. then you give me this, like Your the cause of my demise. For once please read EVERYTHING then make a post. and I have friends in this crew buddy, and I like to let me FRIEDS know what is up with me, like tech0, fo sho, etc. so do me a favor and knock it off

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo ... wats up ihnc ... i'm mad bored when we going to have a smashfest O_o??? get back to me lol laterz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is not Dark.

God I leave and within a month your at it again Dark. For those that are confused right now, Im a friend of Dark, Names Katrina. lets just say he has helped me dearly in the past so Im always in on whats up with him to help him as much as he has helped me.

I told him long ago to give me his password so that incase THIS happened (since he always tells me when he has some problem) that I would end it and that he stay out of this and do something about himself. I appeared in the Imperial Era thread. I trusted he would not pull this off again, yet he has, he lets his anger in the way. well this time, I'll stop this nonsense till he is back in a sane state, I'll take over this account, I already changed his password so he cant long in. only thing he can do is read post. Once again Im sorry for the trouble he has caused, he is a really good person at heart, he just lets his anger or fustration get the best of him

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
id like more pwnsauce with my nubzorz
boo boo poo pooo pooo poo pooo
ZOIDBERGGG

lobster!!
black and japenese: wheres lobster?
me: oh its at techoes house
everyone: awwwww....

Cia

das kwl
lolz.. the truth is.. NO ONE reads your posts because all they see is a big orange blur and skim right over it to see if they see theit name. which is what I did. learn to summarize your thoughts so that everything is clear, concise, and to the point. u'll be typing a lot less believe me. and by the way, u'll know when I'm trying to put someone on blast because I am VERY good at it.

doyoung - you are the best thing since ramen noodles. thankz again for driving us. we have to train sometime because those matches at dreamland were fun :D

grill - thankz for teamin with me. I can't believe i did that bad on our last round, but we ***** in pools, and that will leave an impression on those guys for a while

IHNC - a majority of you missed an amazing tournament. but zro placed 3rd in teams with blackanese. congrats again to them. not only that but I ***** in singles pools winning all of my matches and placing first in my pool :D than I beat some pretty big names in the tournament. but I lost plank, and than chinesah. both very kewl peeps. I also got to play nintendude and ky (played ky in my pool) of team avalanche. lmfao @ grill and avalanche talkin about murt muhrs??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Vanz, please enough with those post like that. This is not making the problem any better. Something now happned to him and I'm worried. I dont think we need to go around with stuff like this. So can you please stop?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz get at vanz too beast :)

for all who wants to know i wuz knocked out really bad and i woke up around 7 i think.... yea BAD!!!!!!

o well good stuff to everyone who played unlike me im sure u did great cuz i play u guys and know how good u r lolz

zro + blackenese = 3rd in teams!?!? good stuff guys now all thats left is to beast vs me and vanz XD lol

Top Bottom