• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
ive asked people for you, and im gona see if jfox or cradmazy (if he is going) is able to get you. if not hopefully woz can find someone you can come with.

in all seriousness, you are unknown talent and a really nice guy so i want you to be able to come to things like this.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
tell me y i could believe tag for a moment lol its cuz of bayonne and its 7 elevens :) lolz

o well i dunno if people wanna help me go to smashacre i think eggm is my one real hope lol
i so wanna join ihnc 4 those reasons lol and cus is mad cool 2 chill wit ya ppls :chuckle:

and also....doyoung is 2 good

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
doyoung - thanks guy im hopin i can get a ride up there i would love to go so all i do now is pray or sumthin i guess......

Tag + Zro on IHNC!!?!?! wouldnt that be sum crazy team.... since tag is so good i hope he joins b4 we fight I.E lolz

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
take public transportation..... u can take the train to willowbrook or paterson and try to get a ride from there or the easier but longer way is to take the path to penn station the go to the bus terminal and take the 72 to the last stop then take the 744 to right in front of the venue

Cia

das kwl
Whoever wants tickets to digital life expo MLG for only $7 I will need your full first and last name in this format.

First-_______
Last-_______

Hurry while supplies last!

Umm.. i'm gonna need a bit more information dude. mlg digital expo?? is it a tournament or an exibit?? where and when is it?? is it for smash bros (XD) and my name is Jaden Carrera (that's right people, there is no 'Y' in my name :D)

EDIT: i am sad about the possibility of missing smashacre and i hope we left a good enough impression on eggm for him to want to take us. but if not, ace marth is throwin Dreamland at w2z this friday. i guess that's a good consolation prize as there will be low tier tournaments and all that jazz

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
dude lolz can u post it around 8/10 or somewhere near there itll b forgotten if u post it when it isnt even august yet lolz
The last smashfest (which was last sunday), I let people know in 5 days in advance. I scheduled it on Saturday, but people were busy or had plans. since it was competing with Bum's weekly and the Long Island tourtument, I moved it to Sunday, which didn't make much difference. People that said they were gonna come, couldn't come when the day arrived, so even less then hoped showed (which was 3).

NOW, I'm spreading this thing around to let everyone know in 2 -weeks- advance. That way, I have more of a chance of people actually attending.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I just realized that tec0 DID get the 2,000th post. lolz. He's so pro at sweet spotting.. lmao
yeauzzzzz get at me XD actually imma sound mad dumb but i realized today morning that i did get at me

rockin - i understand i subscribed ure thread so i should be going as in i should be there

as a request post it in our thread about 3-5 days b4 the smashfest kthxbai(straight from D1 the uber pwnage of smash himself XD)

IHNC <3 D1 if they dont they should leave lol jk everyone XD but we should all <3 D1 i know i do

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
This gonna seem really gay and not smash related.. but Timbaland and Justin Timberlake make the best combination when it comes to making beats..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJC3ngGmGFU
-----------------------

that is all.

WTF I listened to it. The song is good. Mmm that picture of Rihanna was burned into my mind LOLOLZ

And do not steal my "that is all...."

ONLY I can make useless posts and say "that is all"

That is all...k bai

Cia

das kwl
NO!! NO!! NOOO!!

lolz..

but "that is all" was mine from the pokegym days.. lolz

it's sad to say, but if I weren't on my sidekick, I'd get one of my "dated" posts from that forum, and paste it.. lolz..

and yes, that picture in combination with song is hot. if it were anything like anything like amy whinehouse's rehab, I think I woulda cut a swastika into FoSho's foreheard. than he could be our stitchface mascot :D

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
NO!! NO!! NOOO!!

lolz..

but "that is all" was mine from the pokegym days.. lolz

it's sad to say, but if I weren't on my sidekick, I'd get one of my "dated" posts from that forum, and paste it.. lolz..

and yes, that picture in combination with song is hot. if it were anything like anything like amy whinehouse's rehab, I think I woulda cut a swastika into FoSho's foreheard. than he could be our stitchface mascot :D
LMAO this nigg is on crack:laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oye, The crew Battle with my crew and this one will be on the 10th of this month. Next friday. I think Imperial Era Should be able to fight with no problems this time around. If you guys can too let me know and its done.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
so seriously i want 2 b in ihnc cus ya ppl r godly ^_^ 7eleven is 2 good
looks like our manager likes to overlook lots of posts.... huh manager 4sho ......

about the crew battle im down so when I.E expects to battle IHNC they can expect to fight with me cuz i wont miss this :)

unless i quit due to 4sho XD

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
This gonna seem really gay and not smash related.. but Timbaland and Justin Timberlake make the best combination when it comes to making beats..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJC3ngGmGFU
-----------------------

that is all.
wow that song was the **** lmao and wow jayden call me when u see this ight i willbe going to sleep like at 4 so yea if u 4 got my number its (1718)-294-6913

Cia

das kwl
lolz.. cheapest character thread?? that has been done like madddd times.. lolz

tec0 - if we don't have a ride, are you comfortable with takin a bus?? we could travel w/ alukard and dionis and etc..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lolz.. cheapest character thread?? that has been done like madddd times.. lolz

tec0 - if we don't have a ride, are you comfortable with takin a bus?? we could travel w/ alukard and dionis and etc..
yea i think grill is lookin into it 4 me im fine with it its only one tourney so i guess if it comes down to ill have to do it lolz

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Alrite 4sho, ya caught me, lol, its not my real info : /
Just use the last name n my first that u arleady noe i guess, speakin of, theres somethin u still dont noe bout my identity do u?....lol, Welll, guess d time has come to tell you, time to tell YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
MHUHUHUHAHAHA

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Suezo for brawl.. lmfao!!

by the way.. this is my 777th post.. get at me.

something about it makes me wanna randomly order 3 dominoes pizzas :D
omg stop it lol y does this entire crew have the abilities 2 make the dumbest posts ever lol it makes me envious of all of you :chuckle:

Cia

das kwl
I believe ike is going to replace roy. who knows?? but if he does replace roy. than he will most likely NOT be high tier.

king cactuar for brawl!!

Top Bottom