• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
WELL ..LOL

to give the credit

Starz:good stuff in our match everyone told me if i didnt falcon punch i wouldve won lol i got mad nervous cuz everyone was yelling lol but still that was a nice match man.
vanz:although u climbers are gay d throw dair isnt easy to do so i have to give u props for doing it consecutevely oh and gg at in the teams match mad close i shouldve let oni go ahead since he was marth >.> another clutch situtation
Tech0-ur a beast in disguise lol ur fox and marth are definetly good we need to play more man
tech9-ur falco is beast 2
4sho-we never played X.X
surma-u look like chillin XD

and thanks to everyone who gave me props on my match XD im getting there falcon is mad hard to play with when u fight mad space animals *makes falcons deathnoise*

and i <3 4sho for apolagizing i wouldve done the same thing in the **** talk and that apology XD see ya all next week

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
WELL ..LOL

to give the credit

Starz:good stuff in our match everyone told me if i didnt falcon punch i wouldve won lol i got mad nervous cuz everyone was yelling lol but still that was a nice match man.
vanz:although u climbers are gay d throw dair isnt easy to do so i have to give u props for doing it consecutevely oh and gg at in the teams match mad close i shouldve let oni go ahead since he was marth >.> another clutch situtation
Tech0-ur a beast in disguise lol ur fox and marth are definetly good we need to play more man
tech9-ur falco is beast 2
4sho-we never played X.X
surma-u look like chillin XD

and thanks to everyone who gave me props on my match XD im getting there falcon is mad hard to play with when u fight mad space animals *makes falcons deathnoise*

and i <3 4sho for apolagizing i wouldve done the same thing in the **** talk and that apology XD see ya all next week
lol that wuz really fun crew battle ure CF is really good i wuz really impressed i honestly thought u woulda had to fight harder cuz we sent in starz and that wuz one of the worst match ups for u period lol

we definetely should play again lol i <3 u guys anyway lol cya around at the weeklies and stuff

Hax

Smash Champion
good **** today guys, plezey was playing lie **** but i'm not gonna like y'all were definitely beast. i forgot to unleash my magikarp that's why we lost obviously, woulda splashed the **** outta y'all ******.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Bowser is sad... that is all

Not really all ta be honest. GJ on the win yall. nOt much to say about it other than teczero made a combo video outta the battle. Bowser go bye bye now...

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
well I just finished slitting my wrists. good crew battle n00bs. so I quit after the zenith but they made me come back for this crew battle even though i haven't played since Zenith. oh well now I can go back into retirement until the next Zenith like I wanted to. you guys are too good keep it up gang.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Today was so fun. I'm going to hate watching myself playing in the crew battle video. God, I was so technically off. I'm proud of my crew, though. Good **** to all of you. EVEN the ones that didn't play.

Tec9 - Nice job helping me get 4th in teams.
Tec0 - Too good.
VaNz - Thanks for bringing out my full potential in the tournament.
D1 - Too black son. Too black. <3
4sho - Stop showing off your muscles, god****.
Meow - I owe you roughly five dollars.

Everyone else can go die.

*Rides black Yoshi to the ends of the earth and vanishes*

D1

Banned via Administration
WTF don't retire Tag!

: (

****it where are all the strong soldiers going?

I'm the gonna probably be the last old smasher vet left in NYC after everyone quits.

Cia

das kwl
werdd shiit talk isn't neccessary, cux at the end of the day, we're all friends and we all enjoy playing this game, we just represent 2 different names. pleazy, we need to practice more, maybe we could even have like.. crew practicefests where we all train and just get better and better. cuz honestly, I'm sick of bum and wes splittin the money. oh, and jesus, we'll train again soon, I just been busy lately.

and before I end this essay (lolz) I just wanted to say good shiit IHNC. I'm proud of EVERYONE. we had absolutely NO ONE on our side and we still won despite all odds. we are definitely making a name for ourselves. 1 more crew and we'll be the best in NY :D

*special shoutout*
tec0= best partner ever + MVP
you did sooooo unbelieveably well today and we're really growing a lot better as a team. just a little more practice and we will be THE team to beat. 2nd is very good, but I know we can take first ^_^

oh, dionis and javier- GOOD FUKKING SHiiT!! you guys make a serious combination. great teamwork

Cia

das kwl
did not know dark.pch was on our side. well, thankz DP.

oh and tag, stop going on all these little retirements. I'm going to cut MY wrist if I don't see you at the next weekly

Jash

Smash Lord
Good stuff guys, you all are definitely beast. You guys are mad cool people son, i had fun having matches with you people. I really have to step my game up HARD BODY if im going to compete. Im really sukky and i don't im going to get any farther with Starz always beating me. *glares* Your on my list Starz......grrrr.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
LOL VanZ, well idk why everyone doesn't expect it since I always leave for like a month, I'm never consistent with this game.... I was just around a little longer this time cuz of the zenith and cuz there was a giant gap between the crew battle and the zenith during which I wasn't active but I guess I was "around." I will make my return at the next Zenith.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yo you guys should come to cheezits tomorrow we'll have 5 members there. A friendly crew battle would be fun. :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Bowser is sad... that is all

Not really all ta be honest. GJ on the win yall. nOt much to say about it other than teczero made a combo video outta the battle. Bowser go bye bye now...
Woot i have a combo vid woot :) lol im not good enough to make a combo vid lol

eggm - im scared cuz u r too good lol.......

vanz - me and u r def getting better in teams bro we r def teamin more in the future:lick:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
well...do u guys wanna have another crew battle?as soon as these ****** (tag,jman,and alukard)get practice?mr retire,mr.stay home and mr.go to ohio for pokemon -___-

so yea in the future we should definetly do this :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well...do u guys wanna have another crew battle?as soon as these ****** (tag,jman,and alukard)get practice?mr retire,mr.stay home and mr.go to ohio for pokemon -___-

so yea in the future we should definetly do this :D
another crew battle omg lol ..... man i think 4sho is tryin to have too many crew battles u think?

lol maybe we can crew battle 4 fun again i dont mind 4sho for reference if we r gonna crew battle the Tunes and TSA try to spread out the dates or i probably wont go to the crew battle not that u needed me right? lol

Cia

das kwl
werdd..

dionis - we would be glad to crew battle you guys again, but just give it a while. that will make it more epic. this will give both teams an efficient amount of time to train. I recommend doin this again at least after the Next Zenith

eggm - lolz, I wish we had more notice for that, I would've gone, but I'm supposed to be going to bum's house in a few :D

Venom NY

Smash Lord
werdd..

dionis - we would be glad to crew battle you guys again, but just give it a while. that will make it more epic. this will give both teams an efficient amount of time to train. I recommend doin this again at least after the Next Zenith

eggm - lolz, I wish we had more notice for that, I would've gone, but I'm supposed to be going to bum's house in a few :D
cool thats what i meant after a while

Alukard

Smash Hero
we should make the next crew battle for some money ^_^ ... wat do ya think ?? ... i'm down let me kno

Cia

das kwl
umm, all of those minor details will be taken care of in due time. but I'm glad to see you guys still have the confidence to play us for money.

well, I just found out that we'll be playing the tunes this friday.. so, I guess you guys can watch that if u go to nyclan, it's gonna be interesting.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Battling for moolah aint so bad ya know. Having something on the line other than pride will bring the best out of both crews imo. Besides i'm hella sure it aint gonna be a 50 beans a head crew battle...lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Battling for moolah aint so bad ya know. Having something on the line other than pride will bring the best out of both crews imo. Besides i'm hella sure it aint gonna be a 50 beans a head crew battle...lol
yea do it 4 money like 10$ from each person come on i no every1 else in your crew does not have a problem and yo jayden i learned that chin grab combo with icz at home its so cool to bad i suck with them lol but yea money sounds goodi am deff playing at home now and leaving my house but yea when r ya free and who r the tunes

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Teczeroooo if you're going to Alex's smashfest tommorrow (today? Cause it's like 3am lawl) I'll help you with directions :)

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Good stuff guys, you all are definitely beast. You guys are mad cool people son, i had fun having matches with you people. I really have to step my game up HARD BODY if im going to compete. Im really sukky and i don't im going to get any farther with Starz always beating me. *glares* Your on my list Starz......grrrr.
>_< Stop staring at me.

I was mad beast at the crew battle
This made me LAUGH OUT LOUD hardcore.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
sry for the double post my comp is being dumb and wont let me edit my post..... (sry Woz)

anyway crismas when r u comin back from alex's smashfest cuz i dont feel like takin a bunch of trains by myself....

anybody else in NJ gonna go to this smashfest...?

Cia

das kwl
lmfao!! niceeeee. ice climbers can be really good once you learn how to use them. I'm still learning, and they take me pretty far already :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wats up guys came back from alex's smashfest :) had mad fun

vanz - still my dude :) our teams r too random nowadays lol double peach XD omg too crazy imma practice her so i can do that more often lol

crismas - good luck with otakon convention i hope ure artwork turns out well if u make more plush dolls or whatever u should lemme see (u should make a kirby with marth's ability XD) hope u and alex have a good time at baltimore >.<

Top Bottom