• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Had an awesome time at starz's place XD too much fun starz and my bro make a suprisingly awesome team actually lol u guys should def try to play in the weeklies lol

silven - mad good games man i never knew ure samus was so good lol ill make sure i look out for u if i ever have to play u in tourney lol good stuff

vanz - y u so good at this game?? lol good stuff 2day

Tecnine - lol it looks like u r slowly improving good stuff make sure u stick wit flaco XD its too uber but yea

shin - i wish i coulda played u but yea i def couldnt play too long enough so never got the chance :( *cries in corner* o well u better meet up wit me at the weeklies so i can at least play u in some friendlies XD

starz - i <3 u XD ure too good at this game like vanz y cant i b as good as u guys :)

o well i had fun guys hope to play u guys again XD

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Had an awesome time at starz's place XD too much fun starz and my bro make a suprisingly awesome team actually lol u guys should def try to play in the weeklies lol

silven - mad good games man i never knew ure samus was so good lol ill make sure i look out for u if i ever have to play u in tourney lol good stuff

Tecnine - lol it looks like u r slowly improving good stuff make sure u stick wit flaco XD its too uber but yea

shin - i wish i coulda played u but yea i def couldnt play too long enough so never got the chance :( *cries in corner* o well u better meet up wit me at the weeklies so i can at least play u in some friendlies XD

starz - i <3 u XD ure too good at this game like vanz y cant i b as good as u guys :)

Definitely enjoyed having you two over here. I can see Tec9 and I making a good team in the future... How about this; Whenever Tec9 attends a weekly, I will team with him, and any time he doesn't, it'll be with D1.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Hella fun indeed. Random arse stuffz yall. Chad Warden ftw.

@ Starz: i left my cd playe @ cha house >.< if ya come to teh weeklybring it please. Thanx in advance

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Had an awesome time at starz's place XD too much fun starz and my friend make a suprisingly awesome team actually lol u guys should def try to play in the weeklies lol

tec0 - mad good games man i never knew ure fox was so good lol ill make sure i look out for u if i ever have to play u in tourney lol good stuff

shin - i wish i coulda played u but yea i def couldnt play too long enough so never got the chance *cries in corner* o well u better meet up wit me at the weeklies so i can at least play u in some friendlies XD

starz - i <3 u XD ure too good at this game like vanz y cant i b as good as u guys

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Had an awesome time at starz's place XD too much fun starz and my friend make a suprisingly awesome team actually lol u guys should def try to play in the weeklies lol

tec0 - mad good games man i never knew ure fox was so good lol ill make sure i look out for u if i ever have to play u in tourney lol good stuff

shin - i wish i coulda played u but yea i def couldnt play too long enough so never got the chance *cries in corner* o well u better meet up wit me at the weeklies so i can at least play u in some friendlies XD

starz - i <3 u XD ure too good at this game like vanz y cant i b as good as u guys

thats not cool.... :( lol that wuz so jerk i didnt see it comin at all lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo we r doing the crew battle this week i talked to alex he said we can come like at 5 and do it up to u guys

and body wants me make me a banner (: lol

Cia

das kwl
silven is too unserious to be taken seriously. he reminds me of the time the paparrazi caught all those crotch shots of britney spears. it's just so random

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Silven is coolpeoles. Random and blunt perhaps, but cool none the less. hes like that odd plant in your backyard ya just cant cut down becaus it grew on you ya know.

Cia

das kwl
we should set the rules for this. just so everyone's aware. I propose

-5 person crew battle (the members of each crew must be identified before the crew battle)
-20 stock dividend
-random stage ALWAYS unless agreed upon both competitors
-each crew gets 2 random stage resets to be used within the first 5 seconds of the match.
-the double blind pick rule will be implemented for the first match

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
we should set the rules for this. just so everyone's aware. I propose

-5 person crew battle (the members of each crew must be identified before the crew battle)
-20 stock dividend
-random stage ALWAYS unless agreed upon both competitors
-each crew gets 2 random stage resets to be used within the first 5 seconds of the match.
how about this

-6v6 (the members of each crew must be identified before the crew battle)
-25 stock dividend
-random mlg stages with every person getting 1 reset
-best 2 out of 3

this is alot better to me how about ya

and our 6 is
jman
tag
alukard
venom
hax
oni

wats your 6???

and yea at 5 every1 unless we wont be able to do this crew battle lol

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
how about this

-6v6 (the members of each crew must be identified before the crew battle)
-25 stock dividend
-random mlg stages with every person getting 1 reset
-best 2 out of 3

this is alot better to me how about ya

and our 6 is
jman
tag
alukard
venom
hax
oni

wats your 6???

and yea at 5 every1 unless we wont be able to do this crew battle lol
the same way u do in the singles or doubles game we have an hour the crew battle will be like 20 mins lol thats 40min extra lol well do ya want to do a 2out of 3 and wats your 6 guys
I propose:

6 Vs. 6 - Agreed. This number should reflect the skill level of each crew.
24 Stocks - I think you meant 24, seeing as 25 isn't divisible by 6.
MLG Rules - We're doing it like the pros.
Random MLG Stages - Agreed.
Double Blind Pick - First match, that is. Yes, agreed.
Best 1 out of 1
- Ew. What the hell. Doing a crew battle twice, or possibly thrice, is going to become boring. East Coast VS. West Coast did it once; why should we do it any differently?

4sho, what is the line-up for I.H.N.C.? From what I understand, it is:

Starzonedge
4sho
Tec0
Tec9
VaNz
Bailey or Grill?

how the hell you gonna divide 25 by 6 evenly

and i hope by oni you dont mean bum lol...
Nah, Oni isn't Bum. Oni is the light-skinned, long-haired, bearded guy who plays as Marth.

Note: Colors courtesy of D1.

Luck - DGZ

Smash Rookie
yo 4sho dont forget im coming over tomorow at 3. invite others 2. ima see if i can get tier to go.

Cia

das kwl
::laughs maniacally::

I seriously can't wait for this. and to top it all, I know pleazy's entire line up like I know my own characters.. lolz. there's really no bad match up for me :D

ooh. and I can't believe I'm in the crew battle!! I always knew I'd at least watch, but I made the top 6?!?!

yaaaaayuhzzzzz

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

I seriously can't wait for this. and to top it all, I know pleazy's entire line up like I know my own characters.. lolz. there's really no bad match up for me :D

ooh. and I can't believe I'm in the crew battle!! I always knew I'd at least watch, but I made the top 6?!?!

yaaaaayuhzzzzz
pleazy line up
jman/falco/marth
hax/falco/fox
venom/peach/icz
alukard/fox/marth
tag/fox
oni/shiek
that looks like i hate ****** crew characters lol dont it lol we no who your playing too ant that cool lmao na but cant wait 2 more days to this hot and sexy crew battle lol

but r any of ya going to enter the tourny after??

Grill

Smash Cadet
pleazy line up
jman/falco/marth
hax/falco/fox
venom/peach/icz
alukard/fox/marth
tag/fox
oni/shiek
that looks like i hate ****** crew characters lol dont it lol we no who your playing too ant that cool lmao na but cant wait 2 more days to this hot and sexy crew battle lol

but r any of ya going to enter the tourny after??
That ****e was 2 funny...lol I almost pissed myself when i got it. Serious mindgamez :dizzy:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
grill is too good he shamed my marth :( boo :( i quit smash now 4sho i quit lol

o well ill c u guys at w2z

grill - i wanna play u lol o and u left ure cell at my place

Cia

das kwl
jman - hahaha, everyone knows our line up lolz. that's no secret. but you don't know all of our play styles. where as I've played pleazy more than I've played my own crew. I know all of your styles including what you can and can't handle. not only that, but we have surprises even I don't know about (wtf?!?!) lolz.. so please don't take us lightly, and no excuses when you lose :D

tec0- it's ok, it happens to all of us

Venom NY

Smash Lord
jman - hahaha, everyone knows our line up lolz. that's no secret. but you don't know all of our play styles. where as I've played pleazy more than I've played my own crew. I know all of your styles including what you can and can't handle. not only that, but we have surprises even I don't know about (wtf?!?!) lolz.. so please don't take us lightly, and no excuses when you lose :D

tec0- it's ok, it happens to all of us
O_o :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: i wont say anything..yet

Hax

Smash Champion

yaaaaayuhzzzzz
this one deserves a LMAO

Top Bottom