• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
vanz - hey bro my bad but i think this week my friend asked me to go to an anime convention wit him and he really wants me to go :( sry bro im lookin forward to it plus i kinda feel like i gotta u know? but next weekly i attend (probably next week) im gonna team wit u and make some dough XD

mog - hey bro i REALLY need that screwdriver and i couldnt reach u at ALL today :( my mom is on my case can u please somehow get it to me? o and we should play sometime

grill - !?!?!??! wtf my mom told me u and Biggs came over my house and i wuz asleep:( lol that sucks donuts XD u should set up a time to play so we can play at starz's place not so terrible u know XD but yea if we go there im def teamin wit vanz XD

mog87

Smash Ace
oh my bad my phone was charging...and yea ill get it to you as soon as i can, and i found your house key lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
We need to take a few of the sub guys off cause they don't play. Some of there skill level stinks so bad they should be in the sub,sub-division..And I spoke to Dave and omfg are just sad.........I told him how Tec0 + Vanz placed well and his response was.......(So.......what do I care , this affects me how?) Like a complete a$$. Screw them. We need to man up and trim the fat.....I know I've been busy lately but I havent played on a day to day basis and I can still hold my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............ask tec9 I havent fallen off 2 hard

And fix that first page it makes us (mainly you) look pretentious..
This is technine

omg double post.

yea i played grill before and he is still really good.me and him gota play more. me and him were even but he got 1 game over me. i hate shiek:mad: yea so definitely dont take this guy lightly hes still on his game. o yea and r u going to the weekly ill team with u and wat is it this week. nyclan rite?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Bailey - i think u r so good im scared 2 play u cuz i think u will make me feel bad:( lol btw u arent the most underrated player in our crew at least not to me :D

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
vanz - hey bro my bad but i think this week my friend asked me to go to an anime convention wit him and he really wants me to go :( sry bro im lookin forward to it plus i kinda feel like i gotta u know? but next weekly i attend (probably next week) im gonna team wit u and make some dough XD
Are you going to Anime Next in NJ? If so, what day? Friday or Saturday? I'm going to the Saturday event, so maybe we can meet up.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Are you going to Anime Next in NJ? If so, what day? Friday or Saturday? I'm going to the Saturday event, so maybe we can meet up.
?!??!?! lol r u serious !???! i dunno i think im goin to all of them except on sunday so i can go to ure smashfest but yea hey is it true there is a smash tourney there? cuz i wuz hoping 4 an ez win but if u goin apparently that wont b the case....:(

Luck - DGZ

Smash Rookie
i know im not in this crew (yet) but if you guys are going to a tourney and you have extra car space i would love if i culd go with ya. so definatly tell me. until then.

dont forget to whip dat pleazy ***

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
i know im not in this crew (yet) but if you guys are going to a tourney and you have extra car space i would love if i culd go with ya. so definatly tell me. until then.

lol why would yu wanna join this crew this crew is so overated :dizzy:
but anyways happy 4th of july 2 all and umm now ima go because ima go 2 seaside heights and play sum ITG! oh and 4sho ill come over later well most likely i will

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
lol why would yu wanna join this crew this crew is so overated :dizzy:
but anyways happy 4th of july 2 all and umm now ima go because ima go 2 seaside heights and play sum ITG! oh and 4sho ill come over later well most likely i will
I have no clue why hed wanna join. maybe bc were a skilled crew and were all cool and its just the "ideal" crew. maybe thats it. idk tho :confused:

Cia

das kwl
thia crew is soooo hott. that's why people like us. Oh, and we are definitely not OVERrated because we wouldn't get so many shiit talkers comin our way. but we except the good with the bad and punish those who don't take us seriously.

by the way, can we get a smash fest soon, cuz I need practice :D

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
thia crew is soooo hott. that's why people like us. Oh, and we are definitely not OVERrated because we wouldn't get so many shiit talkers comin our way. but we except the good with the bad and punish those who don't take us seriously.

by the way, can we get a smash fest soon, cuz I need practice :D
starz smashfest!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero

LOL !!! U should have ur crew come and try to do that lol ... i mean we been waiting ... wat like 3 months or so lol ... i mean if u'd like we would put money down too ... up to u ... and sry 4sho fro posting stuff that has nothing to do with ur thread ... i actually came to ask ya to wish me luck at nats me and hax are playing for a trip to hawaii ^_^ ... well when we return we are gonna have that sexy *** epic crew battle ^_- laterz peoplez

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
LOL !!! U should have ur crew come and try to do that lol ... i mean we been waiting ... wat like 3 months or so lol ... i mean if u'd like we would put money down too ... up to u ... and sry 4sho fro posting stuff that has nothing to do with ur thread ... i actually came to ask ya to wish me luck at nats me and hax are playing for a trip to hawaii ^_^ ... well when we return we are gonna have that sexy *** epic crew battle ^_- laterz peoplez
aaa soooo epic it will be yes. its ok do you man.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
?!??!?! lol r u serious !???! i dunno i think im goin to all of them except on sunday so i can go to ure smashfest but yea hey is it true there is a smash tourney there? cuz i wuz hoping 4 an ez win but if u goin apparently that wont b the case....:(
If there's a team tournament, we will ****. I'll call you as soon as I get there. We'll ask around if there's a Smash tournament.

Edit: The Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament starts at 2:00 PM on Saturday.

http://www.animenext.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5577

The rules are there.

Seems like there is no 2:2... And supposedly over 300 people attended last year, but that means a lot of them suck. Ew @ FFA preliminaries... Anything can happen in FFA. :( Well. I'll meet you there Tec. May the better camper win (in FFA). At least the later half of the tournament is 1:1.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
If there's a team tournament, we will ****. I'll call you as soon as I get there. We'll ask around if there's a Smash tournament.

Edit: The Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament starts at 2:00 PM on Saturday.

http://www.animenext.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5577

The rules are there.

Seems like there is no 2:2... And supposedly over 300 people attended last year, but that means a lot of them suck. Ew @ FFA preliminaries... Anything can happen in FFA. :( Well. I'll meet you there Tec. May the better camper win (in FFA). At least the later half of the tournament is 1:1.
lmao ffa. starz will own in FFA zomfg!!! shdl all day ablito

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ewww... ffa pools wtf lol i better see u there ill show u my friends and we can chill and stuff

yo if they all suck imma b mew2 4 the entire day and spam "baby shadow balls"

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

i am sorry 4 posting here but u no i love u no homo but who is this guy wow he never stops talking lmao i really need to play u so i can just beat u so bad and make u be l;ike wow i suck that bad l just got 4stock by a lil kid who i am older by like 5 years lol but yea do u want to mm? cause i am really of your dodo talk lol so yea anytime bro

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
sorry 4 the double post lol

i love ihnc i showed these guys the way of smash lol jk jk but the crew battle will be next week at w2z on friday guys ok and hailey and vanz get your azz to brains so we can play we be board out our minds playing each other all day lol

Cia

das kwl
lolzies. I haven't practiced with you and brian in.. a good month. lolz. it's funny because we used to know each other's play style so well and now, I'm sure we ALL play differently. I'm not entirely sure when's the next time we'll get to practice against each.

But what we do need is another IHNC smashfest. cuz that last one I went to was beyond hot. these days, the only practice I get is against my lil sis.. lmao. (she's pro, get at her)

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
lolzies. I haven't practiced with you and brian in.. a good month. lolz. it's funny because we used to know each other's play style so well and now, I'm sure we ALL play differently. I'm not entirely sure when's the next time we'll get to practice against each.

But what we do need is another IHNC smashfest. cuz that last one I went to was beyond hot. these days, the only practice I get is against my lil sis.. lmao. (she's pro, get at her)

wdf ! lmao vanz is mad dumb yeah we should have 1 but im not in the crew anymore i quit lol but yeah i still play but i dont rep. ihnc so if any1 is hosting a smashfest or know's sum1 that is hit me up on aim AiM=driiftiin panduh

4sho!!!!!!!!!! where are yu i wanna play yu dumb *** and Fukamaru is way 2 PRO ( 4sho ) lol

JMan- stay getten on this luck kid haha

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wdf ! lmao vanz is mad dumb yeah we should have 1 but im not in the crew anymore i quit lol but yeah i still play but i dont rep. ihnc so if any1 is hosting a smashfest or know's sum1 that is hit me up on aim AiM=driiftiin panduh

4sho!!!!!!!!!! where are yu i wanna play yu dumb *** and Fukamaru is way 2 PRO ( 4sho ) lol

JMan- stay getten on this luck kid haha
cause he aways talking doddo i wanted to play him at the zenith but i did not no who he was i was looking 4 him but nowhere to be found lol

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
cause he aways talking doddo i wanted to play him at the zenith but i did not no who he was i was looking 4 him but nowhere to be found lol

lol if yu read a page or 2 b4 this he said he had 2 leave earley frum there he played with 4sho i know that 2 me i think he scared 2 be honest.....i didnt meet him either

4sho where are yu? practice dum dum

teczero- so when yu gonna train me ? i wus gonna ask yu when i wus at 4sho's but yu were 2 busy with 2v2'z so i didnt

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
vanz - u mean 2morrow? na i gotta go to a convention so i cant make it to this one imma head over to w2z(cuz i know where it is lol) next week bro good luck at ny clan man:)

surma.... - u shoulda played doubles i mean i know u dont like it now but keep playin it i wuz like that too and now i love doubles its so much fun dude the combo of players and characters and combos yea.... XD too much fun if anythin next time we go to 4sho's ill team up wit u 4sho get in this son u guys need to learn how to play doubles its half the game and its the half of the game that happens to be more fun but yea sry i jus wanted to play last time jus ask me whenever at 4sho's

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
vanz - u mean 2morrow? na i gotta go to a convention so i cant make it to this one imma head over to w2z(cuz i know where it is lol) next week bro good luck at ny clan man:)

surma.... - u shoulda played doubles i mean i know u dont like it now but keep playin it i wuz like that too and now i love doubles its so much fun dude the combo of players and characters and combos yea.... XD too much fun if anythin next time we go to 4sho's ill team up wit u 4sho get in this son u guys need to learn how to play doubles its half the game and its the half of the game that happens to be more fun but yea sry i jus wanted to play last time jus ask me whenever at 4sho's

i sevearly ( i suck at spelling ) suck at doubles i didnt want 2 its weird i dont want 2 try in double's because i suck at saven my team mate i dont help and i jus suck overall..... lol i know its kinda dumb NOT PLAYiN but i dont like doubles but ill ask yu when i see yu i jus thought that yu'd rather play doubles then 1v1 trainin......

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Teczero, I don't hate you guys at all :p I'm just very busy with life and I'm very consumed at the moment with my artwork since I have an artist alley coming in at a convention soon so I'm busy getting supplies and painting and such. I promise to hang out with you guys cause I really need practice.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Teczero, I don't hate you guys at all :p I'm just very busy with life and I'm very consumed at the moment with my artwork since I have an artist alley coming in at a convention soon so I'm busy getting supplies and painting and such. I promise to hang out with you guys cause I really need practice.
criamas i wuz jus playin i know u dont hate us lol i jus said that to joke lol i had no idea u were an artist but u def have my support i got to see some of ure drawing they r :chuckle: too good XD XD XD lol good luck wit that keep drawin and paintin u should show us i love ure artwork (anime FTW :))

surma - dude u can ask grill its THE MOST fun aspect about this game lol dont worry bout savin people u dont have to when i teamed wit vanz we never saved each other from death once we jus constantly had each other's back dont worry bout that savin thing sometimes people end up killin themselves and their teammate for tryin to save some1 too much

grill - my cousins r def not black.... cuz that would b very creepy

Top Bottom