• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo tech0 just do wut u gotta do for the good of ur crew b4 it falls apart..... sum1 has to step up.... sum1 smart lol
.....:( dam it sneak u r preventing me from goin to sleep :(

ok well then since im not manager yet imma say this right now mooney for one reason or another it seems as if ure joining created lots of controversy and even thou i know u aint mean it im def gonna say or input for u leavin at least for now ( whether u will stay away or b able to come back later is sumthin i dunno yet) but to stop all this nonsense imma say that u r right now not in our crew sry man its not sumthin i wanna do especially to sum1 that wanted and wished to b in our crew but right now its beyond my power sry man

if i cant do that well imma push for it cuz right now unfortunately i believe it is the right thing to do to eliminate any ambition that we as a crew know is completely out of our reach

aight guys now plz :( i cant afford more of this especially(when do i ever spell this word out!?!?!??!) u sneak.... im scared u r gonna make me stay up more lol

btw sneak do u use aim?? i always wanted to talk to u on it but never saw u on it ..... wats the sn u use more often????

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
last thing imma say b4 i go to bed

@ sneak

just because you know people doesnt mean you know me and/or how good i am.

so dont start telling people you can 3 stock me or this or that,or w.e

not trying to start anything but im just saying,not the coolest thing you could do.

now then..

Sleeping>Smashboards

Peace =P

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
**** ya really like to write essays up in this b****
aside from the ppl who actually responded, i dont think anyone else likes staring at blocks of text so definitely chill with that.
but good sheezy in teams dudes.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Get in line people

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW. i step away from the boards for a few hours and all I see is nonsense.

Surma

has already been addressed and takin care of by other ppl so i dont have to waste time proving what other ppl proved. your out of the crew. your a cool guy sometimes but you really make our crew look bad all the time and start a lot of unnecessary problems. so please i need you to resign your banner. no one will recruit you if you keep it up. your not in the elite division bc you arent as good as them. i told you this 1 million times. if such a pathetic tittle bothers you so immensely then we never needed you. you were the only one in the sub d that ever had a problem with being in it so HAVING A SUB D AND AN ELITE D IS NOT AN ISSUE. im not trying to be mean im being honest. and if you respond to this post with any type of anger/foolishness/spam like you usually do i WILL have you banned PERMANENTLY and you will tarnish your name more then it has already been tarnished.

FL branch

cash money really wanted to join and was very eager. i talked to most of the the crew members and having an FL branch was approved and accepted. But it has now been withdrawn, sorry Ca$h Mooney. Im one of the youngest ones and I act and speak more intelligently and behave more responsible then most of these people. I dont see how I could of planned this any better but it still seemed to falter.

DO NOT DOUBT MY LEADERSHIP SKILLS

I've brang the crew this far already. it wasnt easy, and getting farther isnt gonna be easier. but it will be done. now that surmas gone most of our problems are gone along with him. NO ONE could have did a better job. Overly ambitious, I may be. but being ambitous is a great quality and should be praised in a leader. my ambition has got this crew where it has gotten already. FL branch was apparently an illusion. that has failed not because of me but because of other matters. i completely and always take responsiblity for my actions and anything bad that happens to us is always at least partially my fault even if i am not even involved.
I dont want anyone posting about this matter after this post. everything has been established and all problems taken care of, theres nothing anyone else can add that is pertinent to the situation that matters. Thank you shin and tec0 for keeping help keeping this in order. Tec i love you. and for the record envy did not leave because of me, he left because the game bores him now. like it is many others. and for several other reasons. including surma being in the crew.

Now lets get back to the real IHNC crew, the name we should make stand strong and scream with pride, not be embarrassed to whisper.

~4Sh0

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
The only reason he was eager was because I was on it he has done it to every crew I joined.
well he is out so bailey no worries. and i would like to talk to you maybe tomorrow about things

sorry cash. a crew with this much drama will not work. dont take it to the heart man.

announcement

TecZer0 your now Co-manager. While I wasnt aware of all of this you were doing good at keeping the peace. since envy was co and left you are. Im def a good leader. but ive been doing it alone for so long and is very hard. its like being a single mother with 10 kids (crew members) literally. your not gonna question the mothers parenting skills now are you. Glad to have you around you were a great addition to the crew.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
=/

how did i see this coming.....

i wasnt eager cuz u were on it bailey.

actully...the only crew i ever tryed to join cuz u were in it was TSA

AIDS was ur crew.u never wanted me on because u said i wasnt good enuf,same for HRP.and u didnt care if i were good or not.just so u could be an a$$hole.

but now that im actully good,i find a crew and im off cuz you dont want me on.AGAIN

as well as the fact that your friend Sean aka Lean is on.did u care about him joining?

no.of course not.honestly,i really thought u changed.even by the smallest bit that u werent such an a$$hole.but ur still that same kid i knew in NY that would torment me as much as you could.

and now that im not here.u pick a kid that actully IS more desperate than i was

skittles.is it fact that you MUST pick on someone to boost your own self esteem? or "Bully" as the correct term would be

and when there was no skittles.you pick on and use a kid thats dad just passed and was overdosed on your abnormal amount of depression[Me]

did you care? not the slightest bit.you used me and tormented me and used me some more.you picked on me and beat the living h3ll out of me every day

the only reason this happened was because i was to d@mn blind to see that you were doing this to me.i didn't care.in my mind,you were my best friend and i didn't want to see that you were nothing of a friend to me.

pssh.life is g@y and theres not much i can do about that huh?

well IHNC,this is the clan member you want than go ahead.have your amazing fun bailey.

don't think I'm taking this to heart.no,I'm only informing you on how much of a cheater,lier,and back stabber this guy is....

now I'm gone for good..

Unsubscribed.

-C@$H

EDIT:flame me if you want.it wont get you anywhere really.

same to you Lean.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
=/

AIDS was ur crew.u never wanted me on because u said i wasnt good enuf,same for HRP.and u didnt care if i were good or not.just so u could be an a$$hole.

but now that im actully good,i find a crew and im off cuz you dont want me on.AGAIN

as well as the fact that your friend Sean aka Lean is on.did u care about him joining?

no.of course not.honestly,i really thought u changed.even by the smallest bit that u werent such an a$$hole.but ur still that same kid i knew in NY that would torment me as much as you could.

skittles.is it fact that you MUST pick on someone to boost your own self esteem? or "Bully" as the correct term would be

and when there was no skittles.you pick on and use a kid thats dad just passed and was overdosed on your abnormal amount of depression[Me]

did you care? not the slightest bit.you used me and tormented me and used me some more.you picked on me and beat the living h3ll out of me every day

the only reason this happened was because i was to d@mn blind to see that you were doing this to me.i didn't care.in my mind,you were my best friend and i didn't want to see that you were nothing of a friend to me.

well IHNC,this is the clan member you want than go ahead.have your amazing fun bailey.

don't think I'm taking this to heart.no,I'm only informing you on how much of a cheater,lier,and back stabber this guy is....

now I'm gone for good..

Unsubscribed.

-C@$H

same to you Lean.
there will be no flamming and or rediculing of this post. bailey dont respond to this and sure your maturity no more problems please. sorry cash mooney ill miss you lol. but noone reply to this keep your order. thanx

Bailey

Smash Hero
=/

now I'm gone for good..

Unsubscribed.

-C@$H

same to you Lean.
Ok Mooney if you were eager to join a crew why did you go for one in NY/NJ rather then where you freaking live? Over 200 miles away you chose I.H.N.C The only reason you looked at this crew is because me and Sean are on it.

You weren't good enough for AIDS or HRP jeesh. Does it make me a bully having standards for people in my crew? Also I didn't care about Sean joining becuase he is good and better then you. Also he isn't in Florida.

Yes IHNC I am a backstabber I always go against people who copy how I dress look take my jokes copy everything about me and throw money at all of my problems.

I know I must be a backstabber to anything Mooney if I could find you back I might be a backstabber.

And you were even an a$s to Skittles. But I still am not because he is in the hospital and I haven't been mean to him in awhile and you are only talking about me being a **** to you yet there is Kiyan, Conelley, Post, Eric, Sean, Skittles making fun of you every second.

I don't need to make you feel bad for self esteem I got enough of that my life is perfect at this moment except for no FC and this thread.

NO ONE REPLY ON THIS MATTER THIS IS THE LAST POST OF IT

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
On a lighter note...

This Sunday, so far, I can guarantee the following people to be at my smashfest:

• Silven
  • Shin
  • Tec0
  • Tec9
  • D1
  • Reno

Looks pretty promising, so if anyone else can verify their attendance, reply.

I always prefer quality over quantity, though, so my aim is not to get the most people possible; my room is not built for that.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW. i step away from the boards for a few hours and all I see is nonsense.

Surma

has already been addressed and takin care of by other ppl so i dont have to waste time proving what other ppl proved. your out of the crew. your a cool guy sometimes but you really make our crew look bad all the time and start a lot of unnecessary problems. so please i need you to resign your banner. no one will recruit you if you keep it up. your not in the elite division bc you arent as good as them. i told you this 1 million times. if such a pathetic tittle bothers you so immensely then we never needed you. you were the only one in the sub d that ever had a problem with being in it so HAVING A SUB D AND AN ELITE D IS NOT AN ISSUE. im not trying to be mean im being honest. and if you respond to this post with any type of anger/foolishness/spam like you usually do i WILL have you banned PERMANENTLY and you will tarnish your name more then it has already been tarnished.

FL branch

cash money really wanted to join and was very eager. i talked to most of the the crew members and having an FL branch was approved and accepted. But it has now been withdrawn, sorry Ca$h Mooney. Im one of the youngest ones and I act and speak more intelligently and behave more responsible then most of these people. I dont see how I could of planned this any better but it still seemed to falter.

DO NOT DOUBT MY LEADERSHIP SKILLS

I've brang the crew this far already. it wasnt easy, and getting farther isnt gonna be easier. but it will be done. now that surmas gone most of our problems are gone along with him. NO ONE could have did a better job. Overly ambitious, I may be. but being ambitous is a great quality and should be praised in a leader. my ambition has got this crew where it has gotten already. FL branch was apparently an illusion. that has failed not because of me but because of other matters. i completely and always take responsiblity for my actions and anything bad that happens to us is always at least partially my fault even if i am not even involved.
I dont want anyone posting about this matter after this post. everything has been established and all problems taken care of, theres nothing anyone else can add that is pertinent to the situation that matters. Thank you shin and tec0 for keeping help keeping this in order. Tec i love you. and for the record envy did not leave because of me, he left because the game bores him now. like it is many others. and for several other reasons. including surma being in the crew.

Now lets get back to the real IHNC crew, the name we should make stand strong and scream with pride, not be embarrassed to whisper.

~4Sh0

4sho this is why i quit this crew i discrace the crew? wdf yu let random ppl in yu dont say anything2 the other members yu know wht im not even gonna sat anything anymore

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
On a lighter note...

This Sunday, so far, I can guarantee the following people to be at my smashfest:

• Silven
  • Shin
  • Tec0
  • Tec9
  • D1
  • Reno

I always prefer quality over quantity, though, so my aim is not to get the most people possible; my room is not built for that.
count me in too ablito

4sho this is why i quit this crew i discrace the crew? wdf yu let random ppl in yu dont say anything2 the other members yu know wht im not even gonna sat anything anymore
at lest you didnt answer back immaturly. i kno im cuting down recruiting your right.

ahh man. so whos playing 2day? lol.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Thank you shin and tec0 for keeping help keeping this in order.

~4Sh0
It was all Tec0. I just gave my opinion and nothig more and i was a bit wrong about one thing. A persons progess in the scene has many factors. One of em being how much time they put into getting better. Yall elites can only do so much, but @ the end of the day its us sub div members that have to put in the time and seek the competition that'll help us grow i.e: Tournaments, smashfests, etc. Its like any sport. those who put in more time to understand the game and train the right way ( because there is a such thing as awful training ) will be elite status eventually unless you're born with the gift of Ownage...

On a lighter note...

• Silven
  • Shin
  • Tec0
  • Tec9
  • D1
  • Reno

I'll most delfino show and imma bring my setup.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
=/

now I'm gone for good..

Unsubscribed.

-C@$H

same to you Lean.

lol bailey wus never in tsa :chuckle:

4sh0 have a smashfest

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea I know Sneak lol I think I was for a day back when at your first HRP tournament but that died lol I was supposedly the NY branch but it never happened lol.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
even tho i aint in ihnc anymore do 2 that fact ppl said i had a big MOUTH but ok... idc but ill still play with yu guys like starz teczero 4sho oh and 4sho yu still have my TV yu dork make sure yu dont break it....or ill break your DS well starz ill come 2 your smashfest but i need sum1 2 come with me cuz i dont know anything about NY or being in NY so if 4sho or teczero or tec9 wanna help me out that would be great

4sho ill play 2daii i jus got outta work so im kinda tierd but ill still play jus call my house or go on aim

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yo SurMa is awesome at this game man why did we lose him.

EDIT: BTW I made a good name for IHNC at NYST 3

Singles: Top 4 Split (I got 4th)
Doubles: Won with Kip
Random Chracter Doubles: Won with Phish-it but split top 2.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo SurMa is awesome at this game man why did we lose him.

EDIT: BTW I made a good name for IHNC at NYST 3

Singles: Top 4 Split (I got 4th)
Doubles: Won with Kip
Random Chracter Doubles: Won with Phish-it but split top 2.
ZOMG!?!??! u teamed wit the all mighty one and only pc kip?!?!??! zomg :D

lol pc chris said kip went to another tourney cuz kip felt as if he had a better chance at a different tourney than zenith i guess i know which one XD

lol good stuff to Bailey for doin good at like everything :D too good XD good stuff teamin wit kip and winnin the whole darn thing

P C Kip i <3 u XD and i wanna play u and P. C Chris ALL DAY AND GET ***** !?!??!? :D

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo we cant crew battle friday cuz we 4 got hax ad alukard r going to nationals 4 pokemon card game and wont be back to like monday so yea we can play next friday unless we go to ng and play lol w/e up to ya sexy guys no homo

Cia

das kwl
good shizzzz bailey..

sorry about surma..

I'm also glad everyone did well at their tournaments.

and I forgot about brian and aziz's tournament.. oh wellz.. u better find a good partner jesus. see if u can team with d1.

me and tec0 are takin the next weekly, no questions!!

Bailey

Smash Hero
Oh I know what happened me and Plank forgot Kip was in the whole thing and didn't put him in Novice lol. Becuase Plank said seperate the top 4 experts and Novices so it is spread out. Cort, PC, Plank, and Tetra. Then Storms, Reject, Sol and Me we forgot Kip lol it sucked.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
This is a bit random from em but yo... IHNC is most delfino making waves in the scene. Placing very high in tounries ( singles and teams ) and being a bit consistant as well. I most delfino see great things in our future... with that said i'm going to try my ****est to get better @ this game so i can rep along with yall.

Oh yeah. Brawl Bowser is looking hella sexy...

Grill

Smash Cadet
We need to take a few of the sub guys off cause they don't play. Some of there skill level stinks so bad they should be in the sub,sub-division..And I spoke to Dave and omfg are just sad.........I told him how Tec0 + Vanz placed well and his response was.......(So.......what do I care , this affects me how?) Like a complete a$$. Screw them. We need to man up and trim the fat.....I know I've been busy lately but I havent played on a day to day basis and I can still hold my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............ask tec9 I havent fallen off 2 hard

And fix that first page it makes us (mainly you) look pretentious..

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
We need to take a few of the sub guys off cause they don't play. Some of there skill level stinks so bad they should be in the sub,sub-division..And I spoke to Dave and omfg are just sad.........I told him how Tec0 + Vanz placed well and his response was.......(So.......what do I care , this affects me how?) Like a complete a$$. Screw them. We need to man up and trim the fat.....I know I've been busy lately but I havent played on a day to day basis and I can still hold my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............ask tec9 I havent fallen off 2 hard

And fix that first page it makes us (mainly you) look pretentious..
WOW. YOUR TOTTALLY RIGHT. lol. ****. iight. i changed it. tell me how it looks now. lol.

mog87

Smash Ace
lmao @ sub sub division and ill prolly head down to your place starz if some others remind me before they leave.

Top Bottom