• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Jash

Smash Lord
My apologize everyone, if i came out strong with my comments then for that i apologize. Ill probably not post here anymore unless i wanna stop by and say wassup or whatever, but i only came here because i heard **** talking was going on. But...whatever all i wanted was a clean crew battle but i guess that'll never happen. Laterz.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
yes nice to meet you too =D

will anyone of IHNC be comming to LTEC 2 by chance?

id be glad to house anyone who came and we allready have alot of people coming.apparently some from KF and Wes is gonna try and make it too =O

EDIT:what should i do about my sig? idk what to make lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Zenith wuz mad fun:D yay

a pat to the back for me and vanz XD i had mad fun and we were really doing really good we have to team again bro:D

luck - wat happened? i couldnt find u anywhere after i played in teams... i wanted to play u at the very least for payin for me

team pleazy - i had an awesome time chillin wit u guys good matches in teams everybody especially jman and hax XD the matches were really good bro man i didnt know u guys had ure own cheering squad :psycho: me and vanz only had like 4sho <_< >_> i shoulda danced like this:D

alukard - its been way too long since i played u bro XD too much fun u jman and hax r so random when u play friendlies :D good stuff way too much fun XD

starz - good stuff for takin my horrible playin out of the singles bracket ;( lol jk good stuff man i havent seen u in a while either man it wuz great to c u again imma b there at 7/8 at ure place

vanz - u make the ONLY random team names lol way too much fun we have to team more often bro :D

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Woot for I.H.N.C! Goodshizz Vanz and Tec0. Wish i didnt have to work. Wanted to se the rest of the darn zenith but such is life.

Someone hit me up on Aim and tell me the results for singles and teams if possible please. Many thanx in advance.

4 Da Horde!

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
4sho sucks what are you talkin about.....? he is mad bunz jus QUIT 4sho ( thats all 4 now) lol

but yeah ihnc beasted 2daii good 2 see you hefaustos you had a tourney match but you left teczero vanz good **** i did bad i got ***** by bum very dissapointed in myself.... i need 2 work on my jiggz where is do young when you need him!! err do i need yu like 4sho needs a new main! haha

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo guys one more thing for crew battle o_o;

ok alukard and hax are going to ohio this week,so we want to do this crew battle before the weekly.At neutral grounds,i dont know if u guys have ever heard of that place.Its in manhattan on 26th street and according to alukard the most they will charge is 2 bucks if we still mad long,ive been there before to play for fun with spam they dont charge alot.So yea guys,either we do it there or we can do it in 2 weeks because i hate nyclan X.X .HIT ME UP ON AIM (DIONIS8534)for any questions.get back to us

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

Mmm... Delicious copy pasta.

Address

104-13 90th Avenue
Richmond Hill, NY

Train Directions

- Use hopstop.com for specific directions. It works wonders.
- Take the J Train heading to Jamaica Center up until 104th Street
- Exit through the entrance on the right; you should see Pizza Palace.
- Continue walking straight along 104th Street until 90th Avenue, turn left.
- There should be a brown house with the house number "104-13" there. Ring the first floor door bell, or call my cell phone number (below).

Cell Phone Number

1-347-223-9253

We can have two televisions set up, but someone would have to bring the second GCN.

Don't screw up guys. You should definitely GO TO THIS.

I'll be there:psycho:

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Don't screw up guys. You should definitely GO TO THIS.

I'll be there:psycho:

sorry starz im still pooped frum yesterdai....i dont think ill be goin. if i do ill let yu know but other then that jiggz and i need deh resting....

sorry shin but cnt go i odnt have money n im really tierd mayb next tyme.....

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Lol surma. Sleep is for losers. All nighter ftw, but the money issues is ligit tho. Get some rest soldier.

Starz you're hella close dude. I'm about i think an hour / 45 mins away. I'l full of coffee right now so i'm awake for the while day.

screw typos...

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
no its not i got ***** yesterday. but it wus my first tourney and i put against bum first den starz second....sucked really bad bum beat me horribly bad then i played starz and sandbagged hardcore. i know its johning but yeah i didnt wanna play cuz i wus mad.. mayb next tyme starz i didnt wanna play yu at all i wus mad. >.<

but yeah im awake now but i dont got money and starz place seems preety far. but if i do go ill post.:psycho:

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Man up surma

no its not i got ***** yesterday. but it wus my first tourney and i put against bum first den starz second....sucked really bad bum beat me horribly bad then i played starz and sandbagged hardcore. i know its johning but yeah i didnt wanna play cuz i wus mad.. mayb next tyme starz i didnt wanna play yu at all i wus mad. >.<

but yeah im awake now but i dont got money and starz place seems preety far. but if i do go ill post.:psycho:
I feel ya but i dont feel ya @ the same time. It was ya first tourny so yeah... getting beat happens. Playing lvl 70 elite pros happens, but ya cant be like i dont want to play ya know... I have been 2 and out every tourny so far but i still play and yeah i got noobed by alotta nyc pros. Just cant stop. Know that they had to take thier fair share of losses before they became beast. @ the very least even if you dont wanna play you should give it your all. Your opponents deserve that much in a tourny.

One more thing. Think about ya match with bum and ask yourself why he beat cha the way he did. What did you or him do to put you in effed up positions to lose? Thinking like that really helps your game mang. Anywho i shouldent even be home. Steal some moolah and come to Starz place so i can finally play ya... ( no I dont advocate stealing or criminal acts of any sort ~^.^~)

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
i dont feel like goin i allways get beat its nothing new 2 me its that i never ever eva eva eva well mayb i went a lil 2 far with that but yeah i dont get beat that bad i dont like johning that much but i got 2 stop sandbaggin like i jus giv up hope....then i jus start 2 literally quit

but im not goin shin

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo tech0 u wana team next weekly?? im bout to come
lemme see man u talkin bout the next weekly? ill prob go to w2z cuz i know where it is and its rough to go weekly after weekly u know?

but yea another thing is me and vanz r def like an official team :D Peach and Fox FTW!?!?!?!

but um lemme see i might do it for fun u know :D

EDIT: Surma..... that def wuz utter useless spam u put.... def didnt need to see all those friggin "eva" u failure :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey guys did u read venom's post about the crew battle ... i forgot that me and hax are going away for the weekend to ohio ... so i can't make the crew battle unless we change it for an earlier date ... i was thinkin doing it at neutral grounds its 3$ an hour per controller slot ur using ... since we are just gonna b doing crew battles its 3$ per hour for each crew so it works out pretty cheap ... well just hit me up on aim so we can talk about this ^_^ ... i'm sry about that tho ... i just got my plane tickets from my mom when i got home ... and then thats when i remembered lol ... hit me up on aim AlukardEMP to talk about it ... mayb we can figure sumthing out

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Guys. i just found out ( the hard way ) that Starz lost his house keys yesterday and he cant get in his house until ike 10 pm so no smashfest today. I hope heads aint on thier way there because that would suck royally.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Ok there is no way Mooney is on IHNC I do not care he follows me to every crew I am on trying to join it if he is on it I quit IHNC he is in Florida we are NJ,NY that is not a fcuking branch that is pathetic no he is not on.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Ok there is no way Mooney is on IHNC I do not care he follows me to every crew I am on trying to join it if he is on it I quit IHNC he is in Florida we are NJ,NY that is not a fcuking branch that is pathetic no he is not on.
bailey-so quit then we dont care haha jk jk ***** dont quit so if he is on tell 4sho
about it

4sho-i slept all daii i got work 2marrow so i most likely aint gonna train all week so yeah ill kinda be on the inactive list so ummm yeah half the tyme ill never be ome but ill make sure ill practice when i have tyme

shin- see if i owuld have went i would have been stuck in ny

teczero- yu should giv me fox training son! well whenever on the weekends when yu have tyme cuz i dont work on the weekends

EDiT: there aint that many eva's teczero shut up yur a failure :laugh:

Grill- that wus not spam it wus copy n paste hehe MM me son!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
It sucked that I lost my keys, but oh well, life moves on. Sorry for anyone that actually would have come, although it seems Shin was the only unfortunate one (sorry about that, m8.) The smashfest is rescheduled to July 8th.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
what?

why would u quit a clan because 'IM' in it.

you even said urself,ur better than me.so why care?

well off that topic.is anyone from IHNC going to LTEC 2? i could house anyone that needs it since im rather close...

EDIT:i never even followed you to another clan.plus the fact u cant say this was following because you hardly know if i had in mind to ask this before

you know,we can discuss this skill wise at FC if you are going.i really dont understand why you would care so much...

Top Bottom