• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:( y is every1 so upset:( lol well lets jus put this aside bro like grill said there is no reason for any of this dude look idc the outcome of this crew battle cuz it dont mean nuthin if we lose

i <3 u guys and i respect u as a crew and altho we aint do too much yea we r a crew too and we got people and done some stuff so even if u dont think we aint good jus give us some respect u know?

lets jus chill guys i mean we still gonna crew battle i def dont want this to b like DA vs KF cuz there is so much flamin there for no reason left and right we shouldnt b like that there is no reason for us to do that at all

btw jman i <3 u :) cuz u my dude:) + we too pro:D

EDIT : Alukard... ure pro too:D me u and jman r gonna walk around zenith and act like we a crew:D na but 4 real we should chill at zenith like we used to at neutral ground XD

XD every1 jus play at zenith

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Darn. Lots has been said... sigh.. I was totally gonna offer to pay ya way but luck already got it covered so more beer money for me...j/k Seriously though i hope all ya have fun @ zenith. i'll be @ work so boo for me. See yall today and sunday i hope.

Jash

Smash Lord
Doesn't sound like joking around, sounds like you trying to make beef for nothing. Now if i was to see "Jash is ganna get 4 stocked" here i would not take it as a joke because.....its not a really a joke because im not laughing. So basically ya just need to chill down, stop saying stupid jokes that are not funny, apologize to pleasy and have a clean crew battle with no **** talk. It all seems fair right? Now i don't wanna have to hear something bad coming from either teams when this is all over. And now since people like Vanz and Fosho are starting it i don't want to have to take IHNC out by myself with Young Link. And i would do it too just give me 15 stocks or so and use whoever ya want and ill do this by myself. Good luck ya.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't sound like joking around, sounds like you trying to make beef for nothing. Now if i was to see "Jash is ganna get 4 stocked" here i would not take it as a joke because.....its not a really a joke because im not laughing. So basically ya just need to chill down, stop saying stupid jokes that are not funny, apologize to pleasy and have a clean crew battle with no **** talk. It all seems fair right? Now i don't wanna have to hear something bad coming from either teams when this is all over. And now since people like Vanz and Fosho are starting it i don't want to have to take IHNC out by myself with Young Link. And i would do it too just give me 15 stocks or so and use whoever ya want and ill do this by myself. Good luck ya.

nope sorry i believe yu wont sorry!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
....... well i dunno like honestly im not tryin to start anythin at all like i keep tryin to have people go lets have fun like its a crew battle it isnt that serious u know?

honestly tho 4sho sayin we r gonna 20 stock u.. i mean that out right dumb if u take it to heart.... then u want to start sumthin he always says dumb stuff like that

surma.. well it looks like itll take a few more weeks and maybe he'll get banned or sumthin lol

all im sayin this to me is all 4 fun idc wat the outcome is therefore im not scared confident watever i jus wanna play like i always do

that plus i know alot of pleazy guys and im mad chill wit them esp alukard and jman so yea ....

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
this is 4sho

how r u involved in this? and you wont beat us at all. so stop bein cocky. why u sayin all dis stuff we already cleared it up.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
yo y u talkin **** we didnt even say anything to you your not even in pleazy so.......stop...bc ur being mad cocky 4 no reason when u will lose HORABLY if u did that. horably. i cant believe anyone in the crew didnt say anything about him. on behalf of the crew i say u needa stop. u just insulted me, tec0, tec9, grill, vanz, starzonedge, surma, and everyone in this crew 4 no reason. hope your proud of yourself for being cocky and thinking your better than us which your not.

Technine

Smash Cadet
lol reading these posts is quite the horrible task. Theres soo much aol kiddie talk but yea... hope
the crew battle is atleast exciting cause we can record if so.

edit: mog not technine....

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I appreciate jash defending us(<3) but why did u guys randomly start saying stuff???????-__- i was confused for a sec,and then vanz added onto what 4sho said about the 20 stock and i know surma was just playing around.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
**Sniff**Sniff**
mmmmm, Tension, Blog Wars, **** Talkin? Wow, my my my, how easily words of reprise may be cinfused with words of blind pride....
Seems as though Jash is collecting agner from this inseatd of letting it go, Dude, let it go.....4sho gave the explanation, so did Surma, w.e. the hell it meant,lol, jk, so let it be, its unnecessary. As for the 15 bucks and being "SOOOOOO" much better than all of us, Well, wat can i say, Go look for some1 who gives a ****, im not tryin to start, or apparently continue, anything, im tryin to end it. Its stupid, idiotic, and oh yea, immature(gasp). PPl screw up and say stuff they, at later times, dont mean, so like i said, explanations are done, Zenith is comin up, Every1 lives their lives, and the gamer continues to have fun.
-THE END

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
yo y u talkin **** we didnt even say anything to you your not even in pleazy so.......stop...bc ur being mad cocky 4 no reason when u will lose HORABLY if u did that. horably. i cant believe anyone in the crew didnt say anything about him. on behalf of the crew i say u needa stop. u just insulted me, tec0, tec9, grill, vanz, starzonedge, surma, and everyone in this crew 4 no reason. hope your proud of yourself for being cocky and thinking your better than us which your not.
lol i'll handel this 4sho jash hop off and get out our thread GOOD BYE!

i told woz about this can yu leave stop posten useless things like yull beat us all i doubt yu can even beat my yoshi so shut up i guess woz will come 2 the rescue mayb! where are yu woz?? lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I appreciate jash defending us(<3) but why did u guys randomly start saying stuff???????-__- i was confused for a sec,and then vanz added onto what 4sho said about the 20 stock and i know surma was just playing around.

i already said b4 it was a joke i dont think ud think i was serious. really. so please stop i never talked about your crew and never will.

and surma...just let it be. dont get jash even more started bc ive seen him in situations like this b4. unneccesary hatred towards others is dum and ruins the smash community

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
i know i jus play around sumtymez yu can tell when im not like if yu read the big thing i jus took my tyme 2 type....its below

where are yu 4sho n i allready PM'ed woz i think he'll settle this....if he dont leave our thread i mean seriously this is dumb yur gonna arguee with us about us saying pleasey sucks they dont i know they dont even if i didnt even met them i know they dont shut up leave our thread nah 4sho let him run his mouth....so he can get beasted on ( most likely by woz ) if yu got suttin 2 proove MM me kid other den dat HOP OFF ( yeah now im runnin my mouth ) we didnt say that about pleasey we said it as a joke go bak a few pages read the post's frum venom and j man they were joken as well so dont think ppl dont joke at tymes jus leave our thread go start yur own saying i suck mad dik ( enough said ) have a great jiggly puffin day

sorry 4 the rude unnessessary words woz but this must be stoped

~SurMa~

Technine

Smash Cadet
wow. this thread is gonna get closed watch. lol. just chyll everyone. no need for drama. ihnc isnt like this ppl will get the wrong impression of us. if u pleazy ppl stop makeing things out of nothing. drama will add to the crew battle and make it hot and amazing but still chyll we dont need ALL of this. now this is the last post about this thats gonna be here. the nexzt post will be something not related to pleazy. ok thank you this argument is DONE.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
wow. this thread is gonna get closed watch. lol. just chyll everyone. no need for drama. ihnc isnt like this ppl will get the wrong impression of us. if u pleazy ppl stop makeing things out of nothing. drama will add to the crew battle and make it hot and amazing but still chyll we dont need ALL of this. now this is the last post about this thats gonna be here. the nexzt post will be something not related to pleazy. ok thank you this argument is DONE.
technine yu killed it.....i dont care he wanna run his mouth den MM me pleasey know's we were joken 4sho im comen over we need deh training

Technine

Smash Cadet
shut the hell up surma. y do u do somethin for the crew now . u dont do anything for the crew and then when u actually do something u make things worse. did u ever even do anything good for the crew!!!!!???? o and that wasnt me dumass. o and y do u always say u gona practice and never do it .y dont u just practice wit lvl 9's b4 playin us.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
shut the hell up surma. y do u do somethin for the crew now . u dont do anything for the crew and then when u actually do something u make things worse. did u ever even do anything good for the crew!!!!!???? o and that wasnt me dumass. o and y do u always say u gona practice and never do it .y dont u just practice wit lvl 9's b4 playin us.

ohhh wait lemme say acouple things first of all stfu i dont get 2 because 4sho is busy with pokemon and half the tyme i dont play shut up yur a dumb *** :laugh: wait wht are yu talkin about!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! im lost here i do but not as much as i use2 i dont get that much play even when i do actually i only play 4 a hour or 2 ill be there 2daii buff buff and umm buff

Jash

Smash Lord
All im saying is stop **** talking, its not cool. If you think you could win then prove in the game. I heard some negative comments here about me but im going to let that slide. If you want problems then MM me thats all, no **** talk from now on.......makes yourself look downgraded.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Irony

It's funny because, from the members I can think of in Team Plezey, they tend to be arrogant behind-your-back trashtalkers, and here they are being offended by one post (VaNz's). Aww. Cry more. The only difference here is that VaNz wrote it down on text.

Anyways, the crew battle is 7 on 7, next Friday, right?

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
ok i dont care jus dont address us as **** talkers were not we'll never be we dont want problems with ppl or crew's none of the above

^^

we jus wanna be kool wit other smashers thats all we didnt mean anything by it so jus drop it idc MM me idc jus remember dont adress us as **** TALKERS....... we dont n never will
( well unless needed 2 ) but yeah and technine shut up yur gay go eat sum KFC or suttin.....

starz idk why but it wusnt even them actuually it wus dis jash kid.....

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Random post. I love the term cry more. First heard it when i started WoW. Makes me giddy inside when i have to tell someone that. Anywho smash on yall. Settle whatever on the battlefield and let your skillz pull you through. Besides being a tuff, e-thug online aint cool. @ the end of the day its just a game so keep it in da game shall we...

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
All I'm gonna say is...Jash as good as your Y-link is and as cool as you are in person ...you WERE coming off kinda cocky there, sorry to say but the whole 15 vs 20 stock crew battle comment sealed it for me.

And from what I read, nothing too HARSH was said.... A very menial post was blown out of proportion and lead to many useless posts that added more oil to the fire. It was kind of funny though because at times I had to skip some posts due to the crappy typing and grammar embedded in them.

All I'll say is....

You guys are a trip LOL.

Anyway see you niggs at Zenith.:psycho:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
It's funny because, from the members I can think of in Team Plezey, they tend to be arrogant behind-your-back trashtalkers, and here they are being offended by one post (VaNz's). Aww. Cry more. The only difference here is that VaNz wrote it down on text.

wtf?the only one that does trashtalk is poop and he doesnt really care but the rest of us arent like that -____- i was the first one that said no **** talking and it goes on anyways >.> and yes 7v7 i think...

7v7
random mlg stages
stocks:???
each person gets one reset is every cool with that?

Technine

Smash Cadet
wtf?the only one that does trashtalk is poop and he doesnt really care but the rest of us arent like that -____- i was the first one that said no **** talking and it goes on anyways >.> and yes 7v7 i think...

7v7
random mlg stages
stocks:???
each person gets one reset is every cool with that?

dis 4sho
we good. perfect!!!! its this fri. bailey u better be there!!!!

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice

What'chu talkin bout willis?

<- is no trash-talker, and doesn't like your tone....

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
And from what I read, nothing too HARSH was said.... A very menial post was blown out of proportion and lead to many useless posts that added more oil to the fire. It was kind of funny though because at times I had to skip some posts due to the crappy typing and grammar embedded in them.
Very true. I skipped over at least... 20 posts because it was taking me way too much time to translate the ****tiness.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
haha it wouldnt have matter'd any ways.Your the best in demigodz and ur wack i beat u with my shiek that i only used that 1 TOURNY:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.Now on to the good crews ihnc this friday is definetly good because we go to like every KF weekly unless something happens,saturday im not even going to zenith cuz of dentist appointment cuz my mom is wack and wont change the date.-___-
i love how this is the same guy who posts "yea we dont **** talk. i was one of the first people who said not so **** talk".

as you can see what he says isnt what he does. anyway venum if you really think your that nice ill mm you. and btw im not the best in my crew tierwhore is and he'll probably 2 or 3stock you.

@tech0: yo wen are you gonna be there. cuz i dont want to like get there late and they wont let you in or something. also dont get your hopes up yet. yet again my parents have decided to screw me over last minute. im not sure if im gonna go but its still a possiblitie.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i love how this is the same guy who posts "yea we dont **** talk. i was one of the first people who said not so **** talk".

as you can see what he says isnt what he does. anyway venum if you really think your that nice ill mm you. and btw im not the best in my crew tierwhore is and he'll probably 2 or 3stock you.

@tech0: yo wen are you gonna be there. cuz i dont want to like get there late and they wont let you in or something. also dont get your hopes up yet. yet again my parents have decided to screw me over last minute. im not sure if im gonna go but its still a possiblitie.
well ill decide if im goin today if u aint goin then i lost half of my reason to go so... yea

Venom NY

Smash Lord

i only said that cuz u randomly came at us but ok if u want to mm deal how much?and u might have to come me since i have forgetten who u were exatcly i just remember u challenging me and i said ok on dreamland after a teams tourny match.so yea i guess ill take back what i said luck cuz it was a anger thing so sorry *extends hand for hand shake and awaits handshake*to be continued ...lol nah but seriously my bad.no beef no beef puts ak away*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i only said that cuz u randomly came at us but ok if u want to mm deal how much?and u might have to come me since i have forgetten who u were exatcly i just remember u challenging me and i said ok on dreamland after a teams tourny match.so yea i guess ill take back what i said luck cuz it was a anger thing so sorry *extends hand for hand shake and awaits handshake*to be continued ...lol nah but seriously my bad.no beef no beef puts ak away*
i think we should follow this guy and jus admit that all of us were at fault :)

anyway ZENITH!!?!?!?!? Here we come to have lots and lots of fun:D hope to see every1 in pleazy there :lick:

Venom NY

Smash Lord
i think we should follow this guy and jus admit that all of us were at fault :)

anyway ZENITH!!?!?!?!? Here we come to have lots and lots of fun:D hope to see every1 in pleazy there :lick:
yeah.good luck guys.gotta win that crew battle =D

btw i was just recruited.if anyone was wondering...
word we should just admit we were wrong >.> but yea i wont be there at the zenith since i have a dentist apointment,but i might drop by and MIGHT play singles (althought i hate singles hardbody ,teams is where u can find me:chuckle:)so yea i hope to see u guys friday at the weekly O_o and to surma:ill tell jash to take it easy but he was just trying to be a good friend and defend us im sure u wouldve gotten mad if ppl randomly said ur friends were garbage...

Top Bottom