• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
i cant i got 2 do important **** 2marrow idk when does it finish? mayb idk ill see bailey i dont think any1 wants 2 go 2 the thingy you suggested....

Grill - NO GIMPS ( this is going 2 your sheik ) lol

SurMa - crouch cancel rest....? lol

4sho should stop d airing with falcon...

4sho- says ( im telling you your not gonna rest me ) 3 seconds later he down airs and gets rested.... wht a fool ( enough said )

but anyways if i sumhow manage 2 find sum money ill go oh ma bad mog i went 2 4sho's i left b4 you posted....

Biggs

Smash Rookie
played grill 2day. went pretty well. fox raaaped lol. n NESS lmao. mario couldnt deal w/ ness. 2 stock lmao. good **** tho, had fun, got sum decent trainin. wobbled his lil ro 4 ****s n giggles lol. jes thought id throw dat in dere lol.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
i cant go i gotta go with my mom 2 look at a house and i dont got any money most likely ima go 2 4sho's 2 train after i come bak if not then ima go sell my ps2 and xbox cuz i need money..... oh and 4sho still didnt respond 2 you huh hefaustos? lol

Cia

das kwl
DAYUMMM STARZ!! a smashfest the day after Zenith?? some people just don't get enough.. LoLz. But i already have some people comin over after Zenith, so i'll find out if we can go :D (That is if we're not too POOPED.. LoLz)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hope u guys have fun at starz's smashfest and at zenith

i dont think ill join u guys cuz i got no money:( lol

good luck wit ure tourney bailey u runnin it right? cuz it aint ez to run a tourney :D

Cia

das kwl
It's about time.. For some odd reason, they seem to believe they are they strongest crew behind the DA and KF. I don't know where the hell they got that idea from but i don't have a problem Destroying their confidence ^_^

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
It's about time.. For some odd reason, they seem to believe they are they strongest crew behind the DA and KF. I don't know where the hell they got that idea from but i don't have a problem Destroying their confidence ^_^

i dont think dey wanna get Wall Of Pained if they do they can get @ me ( shhhhh Vanz moment ) hahhah

Luck - DGZ

Smash Rookie
yo tech0 no joke i will pay for you to go to zenith. just tell me how much you need and where we can meet up or watever.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
lol. the offical crew battle date is the fri after zenith. everyone clear your schedules n save money this is gone on for too long...
i dont think dey wanna get Wall Of Pained if they do they can get @ me ( shhhhh Vanz moment ) hahhah
woooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddd???????????? but anyways who are ur people?and there better not be no excuses *crosses arms*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo tech0 no joke i will pay for you to go to zenith. just tell me how much you need and where we can meet up or watever.
omg u basically made me go to zenith ....:) man

lol u r my hero right now man well since u offered it its impossible to refuse u know XD

lol now instead of wishing people good luck imma tell every1 plz expect me there and lets all have fun at zenith:D

again luck XD omg i totally appreciate wat u r doin for me man thx again

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i no none of ya talking that hot **** cuz we never talked **** to ya but if ya want to talk **** i can talk the most lol but i ant going to say nothing cuz hailey is in this crew and thats my *****.Thathappynigga i bet your garbage lol us cancle we crew battle ya 4 money anytime any where just like we said if we crew battle ihnc but they said they did not have no money watever so yea your whole crew is garbage and i cantwait 4 these crew battles cuz i am deff going to od. and i dont no y 4sho vanz and that random surma lol talking **** lol i ant even going to say anything lmao cuz hailey is to good but yea when do u want to crew battles thathappynigga cuz now i am going to od on your wack *** crew and make ya want to quit lol at zenith. but i cant wait to play ihnc o and it going to be a 6on6 sorry we dont have a seven lol we dont cheat and pick up players we dont no or never seen and add them to our crew lol i ment none of this to hailey love u lol reamber we r still pro only together lol.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
lol we were gonna crew battle pleazy. dont get your hopes up they might cancel last minute.
haha it wouldnt have matter'd any ways.Your the best in demigodz and ur wack i beat u with my shiek that i only used that 1 TOURNY:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:.Now on to the good crews ihnc this friday is definetly good because we go to like every KF weekly unless something happens,saturday im not even going to zenith cuz of dentist appointment cuz my mom is wack and wont change the date.-___-

Grill

Smash Cadet
i no none of ya talking that hot **** cuz we never talked **** to ya but if ya want to talk **** i can talk the most lol but i ant going to say nothing cuz hailey is in this crew and thats my ***** and thathappynigga i bet your garbage lol us cancle we crew battle ya 4 money anytime any where just like we said if we crew battle ihnc but they said they did not have no money watever so yea your whole crew is garbage and i cantwait 4 these crew battles cuz i am deff going to od and i dont no y 4sho vanz and that random surma lol talking **** lol i ant even going to say anything lmao cuz hailey is to good but yea when do u want to crew battles thathappynigga cuz now i am going to od on your wack *** crew and make ya want to quit lol at zenith but i cant wait to play ihnc
Do not get offended by what some ignorant people say on this thread why can't we have a clean battle without nonsense bieng spewed by people. 4 sho needs to cut the crap out talking **** is a real reflection of ur age................grow up:embarrass

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Do not get offended by what some ignorant people say on this thread why can't we have a clean battle without nonsense bieng spewed by people. 4 sho needs to cut the crap out talking **** is a real reflection of ur age................grow up:embarrass
word i definetly said that earlier in our threads to not **** talk cuz we are both good crews but something randomly occured *shrugs* im still cool with u guys though,cuz u are cool guys except for maaaaybbbbeeee vanzz J/K

Jash

Smash Lord
I thought IHNC had cool people in it, why the **** talk all of a sudden? Its pretty sad how a good crew could downgrade like this. Now Pleasy did not do **** for ya to talk **** so i don't understand where all this came from. Now i don't like this **** talk coming from this to my people Pleasy. I could of easily joined Pleasy and ***** all of you with my Young Link and made ya feel like ****s. But i know Pleasy could do that **** without me so i suggest watching wat ya say before ya get ***** by pleasy. And if ya don't like what im saying then MM me i don't care but hop off my boys.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i likes this guy lol i agree with u all the way lmao

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I thought IHNC had cool people in it, why the **** talk all of a sudden? Its pretty sad how a good crew could downgrade like this. Now Pleasy did not do **** for ya to talk **** so i don't understand where all this came from. Now i don't like this **** talk coming from this to my people Pleasy. I could of easily joined Pleasy and ***** all of you with my Young Link and made ya feel like ****s. But i know Pleasy could do that **** without me so i suggest watching wat ya say before ya get ***** by pleasy. And if ya don't like what im saying then MM me i don't care but hop off my boys.
I <3 jash loliessss:laugh::laugh::laugh::p

Technine

Smash Cadet
im not on the forums alot but how come whenever i go on some stupid stuff goes on. this was meant as a friendly crew battle but some how 4sho's, vanz,and surma's big mouth has to get in the way. stuff like that makes me not want to participate in things like that. all bcuz of one f'n post everybody gets mad. this is why im never on the forums. forget it if this stuff is still gonna go on. u guys just start stuff even though team pleazy didnt do nothin.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
lol. the offical crew battle date is the fri after zenith. everyone clear your schedules n save money this is gone on for too long...
Somehow people think i was talking **** look above. is this talking ****?! bc this is the only post ive made 4 2 pages b4 anything happened. so howwww am i talking ****?? i would never talk **** about another crew thats not me especially pleazy bc im mad cool wit some of yall

Never pay attention to ANYTHING surma says about other people. EVER. he 25 posted for 2 pages str8. u gonna take someone like that serious. sometimes he gets a little ahead of his self he didnt mean no disrespect.

That Happy ***** can say w.e. he wants i have no control over him hes not in the crew so yall take that up wit DGZ

n VaNz....is just sayin what he feels. you got a problem with him direct your insults towards him bc ders ppl in this crew that are inicent n for yall nikkas to be insultin our ****in crew is a joke

I DID NOT SAY ONE THING SO YOU GUYS R TRIPPIN

All i said was they were gonna get 20 stocked in the title. looks like u guys cant take jokes. do u really think i meant that??? we know u guys are on the same lvl as us if not we wouldnt crew battle yall bc it would be no fun. so tag can say all that stuff jokin and all n i cant "Let me in 1st so i can **** the whole crew i heard they suck" -tag. he was playing and that sounded way more serious then anything i said. n saying that isnt even serious. you didnt see our whole crew plus more go over to your thread n start talkin **** now did you? so b4 yall start sayin **** analyze the situation 1st. at least we know how you guys feel about us and the truth came out now.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Somehow people think i was talking **** look above. is this talking ****?! bc this is the only post ive made 4 2 pages b4 anything happened. so howwww am i talking ****?? i would never talk **** about another crew thats not me especially pleazy bc im mad cool wit some of yall

Never pay attention to ANYTHING surma says about other people. EVER. he 25 posted for 2 pages str8. u gonna take someone like that serious. sometimes he gets a little ahead of his self he didnt mean no disrespect.

That Happy ***** can say w.e. he wants i have no control over him hes not in the crew so yall take that up wit DGZ

n VaNz....is just sayin what he feels. you got a problem with him direct your insults towards him bc ders ppl in this crew that are inicent n for yall nikkas to be insultin our ****in crew is a joke

All i said was they were gonna get 20 stocked in the title. looks like u guys cant take jokes. do u really think i meant that??? we know u guys are on the same lvl as us if not we wouldnt crew battle yall bc it would be no fun. so tag can say all that stuff jokin and all n i cant "Let me in 1st so i can **** the whole crew i heard they suck" -tag. he was playing and that sounded way more serious then anything i said. n saying that isnt even serious. you didnt see our whole crew plus more go over to your thread n start talkin **** now did you? so b4 yall start sayin **** analyze the situation 1st. at least we know how you guys feel about us and the truth came out now.

lol i wusnt i jus came on deh boards and posted sumtihn thats useless after a long ****in day outside in deh ****in sun.....where were you 4sho wait were you training in your sall lil air condition home? oh ok so shut up 4sho b4 you get rest combo'd
im not on the forums alot but how come whenever i go on some stupid stuff goes on. this was meant as a friendly crew battle but some how 4sho's, vanz,and surma's big mouth has to get in the way. stuff like that makes me not want to participate in things like that. all bcuz of one f'n post everybody gets mad. this is why im never on the forums. forget it if this stuff is still gonna go on. u guys just start stuff even though team pleazy didnt do nothin.
technine shut up its a fckin joke >.<

pleazy its a joke vanz and i didnt mean anything by it thats how we are and 4sho didnt mean anything so jus chyll its a joke about a video game.... SurMa VaNz n 4sHo like 2 joke k thnx!

WoZ-bann 4sho thnx....haha jk

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i no none of ya talking that hot **** cuz we never talked **** to ya but if ya want to talk **** i can talk the most lol but i ant going to say nothing cuz hailey is in this crew and thats my *****.Thathappynigga i bet your garbage lol us cancle we crew battle ya 4 money anytime any where just like we said if we crew battle ihnc but they said they did not have no money watever so yea your whole crew is garbage and i cantwait 4 these crew battles cuz i am deff going to od. and i dont no y 4sho vanz and that random surma lol talking **** lol i ant even going to say anything lmao cuz hailey is to good but yea when do u want to crew battles thathappynigga cuz now i am going to od on your wack *** crew and make ya want to quit lol at zenith. but i cant wait to play ihnc o and it going to be a 6on6 sorry we dont have a seven lol we dont cheat and pick up players we dont no or never seen and add them to our crew lol i ment none of this to hailey love u lol reamber we r still pro only together lol.
***** we do have 7 ppl

1. alukard
2. dionis
3. tag
4. oni
5.hax
6.jman
7. ME lol

and i deff. love jash, mad cool and ur gonna get a hug now..... :chuckle:

o and im with dionis, even tho i barely know ya, im still cool wit ya ppls

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

if u and surma was just joking its ok with me cuz they told me o they talking **** and i got mad all iread was vanz post and that thing that said ya going to get 20 stocked sorry if anything but u no when some1 talks **** when the othe rperson dd not u get mad lol but i 4give ya i have to i am jesus lol but y vanz said that i no it was not a joke he cant be talking **** anyway did he just aaaa forget it but yea sorry guys 4 geting mad and we only have 6 dont mind him we will talki aboout it today brenden

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
if u and surma was just joking its ok with me cuz they told me o they talking **** and i got mad all iread was vanz post and that thing that said ya going to get 20 stocked sorry if anything but u no when some1 talks **** when the othe rperson dd not u get mad lol but i 4give ya i have to i am jesus lol but y vanz said that i no it was not a joke he cant be talking **** anyway did he just aaaa forget it but yea sorry guys 4 geting mad and we only have 6 dont mind him we will talki aboout it today brenden

thats how VaNz is well he is kool pplz that how he is dont worry its all good because we didnt mean anythin bye it were jus fckin around

jash we wusnt talkin **** we were joken ***** chyll wit dat ppl joke its fckin life doesnt any1 underfckinstand jesus....jiggily's (j man!!!!! lol ) w.e. you think were talkin **** then think that we know we not if we were it would sowndz sumwht like this you guys suck mad dik ( enough said ) lol nah we dont talk **** none of us I H N C dont talk **** thnx yu 4 wasten 2 minutes of my life

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
word who that luck guy is he ya cherrleader lmao ***** said o teach0 is coming ya going to get ***** lmfao that guy is funny he talking like i dont no hailey lol but yea w/e cant wait this crew battle should be good and sexy last stock kind of s**t lol

Top Bottom