• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I knew you were jking no worries, I was just saying that's the reason I haven't been very active lately. I'm hoping that after Otakon things will be less hectic for me and I'll be able to see you guys more often :D

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
TRAiNiNG!

criamas i wuz jus playin i know u dont hate us lol i jus said that to joke lol i had no idea u were an artist but u def have my support i got to see some of ure drawing they r :chuckle: too good XD XD XD lol good luck wit that keep drawin and paintin u should show us i love ure artwork (anime FTW :))

surma - dude u can ask grill its THE MOST fun aspect about this game lol dont worry bout savin people u dont have to when i teamed wit vanz we never saved each other from death once we jus constantly had each other's back dont worry bout that savin thing sometimes people end up killin themselves and their teammate for tryin to save some1 too much

grill - my cousins r def not black.... cuz that would b very creepy

yeah its fun but i dont like winning ( im the only 1 who would say that ) id rather act stupid then 2 win but anyways wenever we meet again is the day i get trained!!!!!!! yay!

Grill

Smash Cadet
I get off of work early on Saturday and I want to go to the convention Teco fill me in man or have one of your negro cousins call me...............

Cia

das kwl
werdd.. surma and 4sho need to learn to get BEAST at teams. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like singles better, but teams is still fun. oh and tec0 was right. you don't necessarily have to save ur partner from death, because stock can be replaced. but if u see ur partner being set up combos, go and save him/her. also, pay attention to your partners passes. it's an easy way rack up damage on one person while the other is enemy is recovering or returning to the stage.

there are soooo many combinations and that's what's so cool. it's also really fun when you find someone you have good chemistry with.

oh and tec, have fun at ur convention :D

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
4 those who dont know i dont like 2v2'z

werdd.. surma and 4sho need to learn to get BEAST at teams. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like singles better, but teams is still fun. oh and tec0 was right. you don't necessarily have to save ur partner from death, because stock can be replaced. but if u see ur partner being set up combos, go and save him/her. also, pay attention to your partners passes. it's an easy way rack up damage on one person while the other is enemy is recovering or returning to the stage.

there are soooo many combinations and that's what's so cool. it's also really fun when you find someone you have good chemistry with.

im use2 singles i never ever played teams b4 well we use2 as in the knee envy 4sho and me but other then that we didnt know **** about teams like ill practice with yu guys like 2marrow im most likely not gonna be playen smash unless any1 else is goin 2 play but other then that i wont be playin the practice i get is a LvL 1 which sucks

IF ANY1 WANTS 2 PLAY POST OR i M me AiM=Driiftiin Panduh

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages

na i dont like teams. n i dont wanna get good at them. lol. ill play them sometimes. but i dont care for them.

o n tec0 i dont need the trainning. when you can moonwalk techchase falcon punch someone off of the stage i think your about good to go. lol. na but seriously. theres no way someone can help me improve anymore. i just gotta play and practice more.

teczer0-toogood-techno

Grill

Smash Cadet
Why is there so much disdain for teams between surma and 4sho. Nobody is born good at teams in smash you got go full hard for it. Let people help u 2 so theres more options when theres more people than setups. If u guys want to branch out and learn the way of 2v2 just play me and one of the tecs for a day. U dont have to travel and u can gain the experience for free playing where we always play....Tec0 + Vanz = ****/ Tec0 + Grillzz = ****..................
Tec0 + Kelly Clarkson = ****.......4$ho

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Why is there so much disdain for teams between surma and 4sho. Nobody is born good at teams in smash you got go full hard for it. Let people help u 2 so theres more options when theres more people than setups. If u guys want to branch out and learn the way of 2v2 just play me and one of the tecs for a day. U dont have to travel and u can gain the experience for free playing where we always play....Tec0 + Vanz = ****/ Tec0 + Grillzz = ****..................
LMAO! ha grilito! lets play. i dont wanna play teams its wack. i dont care if im bad at it i dont play it bc i dont like it.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
i Dont want a Title.....

LMFA0!!!!!!!!!!!!! fdw ! that wus so random 4sho im comen over if im welcomed..... ^_^

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Yo 4sho, think i could come down on Sun.? And uh, hopefully have some ppl come by?lol
**By the way, wats with the banner? Team Galaxy?...U left the crew?!?!?!?!!?**

Luck - DGZ

Smash Rookie
i am sorry 4 posting here but u no i love u no homo but who is this guy wow he never stops talking lmao i really need to play u so i can just beat u so bad and make u be l;ike wow i suck that bad l just got 4stock by a lil kid who i am older by like 5 years lol but yea do u want to mm? cause i am really of your dodo talk lol so yea anytime bro
i love how youve met me before a buncha times. i dont care if you 4stock me cuz it just means i gotta practice more. i only said that because you kept coming to our thread and talking ****. and your only 2 years younger then me, since im turing 16 this weekend. anyway ill play you if your gonna be at nyclan tomorow.

uh also i was that black kid who mm'ed bums fox at zenith. we were both sitting right there. i have no beef with you just dont like when people talk ****.

mog87

Smash Ace
just cause u dont like teams doesnt mean you gotta suck at it..its pretty simple not to be bad at it anyway.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I've gotta share the love for this crew.

Thank you ShinBowserMeow for spotting me on the 2 Vs. 2 entree fee. At the time, I don't know if I showed the proper gratitude, which I hope I did, but I truly thank you for that.

VaNz, thanks for being a great teammate and getting us far enough to not have to pay anything next week in teams.

And Tec0, for being Asian and making the tournament today less noob.

4sho, you have the built body of a Spartan, which I would worship if I were gay.

And everyone else... Well you're in I.H.N.C. 'nuff said.

Anyways, a friendly reminder of my smashfest this Sunday:

Address: 104-13 90th Ave. Richmond Hill, NY

Trains to take: J train to 104 Street.

My cellphone number: 1-347-223-9253

Let's practice for the crew battle next week!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Mog-i suck at teams i suck at singles ( enough said )

Starz-any1 going 2 your smashfest from ihnc?
its a crew smashfest. meaning its for the crew. so everyone from the crew should be attending.

lmao starz that was mad funny.

hey everyone i dont suck at teams! im decent i can hold my own!!!

hefaustos- yea...i left the crew....thats why i have this banner...i left my own crew for another ny crew named team galaxy. lol. about sunday ill see. prolly yea.

777th post! my numbers!!!! im never posting again. im just gonna edit this one post forever

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^lmao, wow, congrats, and yea, hit me up and tell me if its good on Sun. cause if not ill just go to Nyclan to practice, so rememebr to tell me ahead of time, as in 2day!!lol

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
777th post! my numbers!!!! im never posting again. im just gonna edit this one post forever
hahahahaha u have 779 posts :psycho: no more 777.... so any way when is the crew battle cus i think imma quit smash after the crew battle.... so let me no when plz

Cia

das kwl
lmfao!! starz is too funny.

and yes, shin bowser, I can't thank you enough. we need to train sometime.

branden.. ur quitting too??

lame <_<

I <3 this crew

sooooo much energy

oh, and nice playin in teams starz

yo you guys gotta hear this. we played jman and dj nintendo in loser finals. and they were just too good at fighting peaches. so I went jigglypuff and starz remained fox and the set went 2 to 3 with them taking the win.. lmao.

get at our weird teams

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
iam going to play falco in the crew battle to let u guys no ok cuz i love u guys and crew battle is at w2z this week ok guys yea that jiggs was mad gay i was looking at that ***** the whole match trying not to get rested and u see jayden the thing pc showed me doeswork when i play peach cuz u switch cuz she was geting massed up lmao but yea good match to starz and vanz

Cia

das kwl
nahh.. I couldn't get away from it safely only because there was no space and no time to just Dsmash you out the air, lolz. otherwise I'd just wait for the many openings you gave me. however, going jigglypuff was the clear cut better choice because I could easily rip stocks off of a fox, and sucker punch DJ.. lolz. we did well despite playing on onett.. but I'm proud of us anyway

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey sneak i would love to help u train lol we should set up a time to play guy

anime next = too much fun XD

Teczero + StarzonEdge at Animenext = ****...XD lol it also leads into a Starz fox getting falco pillared by his teammate XD

also shoutout to eggm(Animenext woot XD btw did u ever get to play guitar hero? lol) good stuff me and u had a bit too much fun in teams lol we musta had a huge amount of people who hated us lol

im gonna head to starz's smashfest tommorow who else is gonna b there??!?!??!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Did you guys win the tourny?

I'm going to AN tommorrow cause I was at the TSA monthly today.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Did you guys win the tourny?

I'm going to AN tommorrow cause I was at the TSA monthly today.
:( ure goin the ONLY DAY IM NOT!?!??! :( u make me a very sad asain :( lol i had lots of fun tho even witout u :D :( im still sad lol

but i won the tourney XD if it means anythin lol too bad eggm couldnt make it to the tourney but i played massive friendlies wit him lol

Top Bottom