• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
word I agree with ShootingStarz leave the attempts at being arrogant for after you guys get 24 stocked please.

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ pleazy eating my posts like cake..

I was waiting for someone's response

also, I'm not being cocky, I'm just joking. haven't you guys known by now not to take me seriously. jeez. lighten up guyz.
---------------

also, get at me in MVC2

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
LOL I LOVE D1.
**** why do I always sleep from 5 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon....
I know your joking VanZ :laugh:

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Yo i had a dream Jman came over and we were playing and he said i cant pick my mains because youll find out my weakness in the crew battle and i was like aww man. and we were doing a jiggs ditto on dreamland. and when it ended i was 72 years old. then my mom threw cold water on me to wake up..lol.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Yo! I'll bring the VCR. I love watching crew battles. Vans, can your computer record the audio from the room? If so we can mix the trash talk with crisp video. it'll be like super OD good and fun to watch.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
ANy1 goin 2 Nyclan 2day by any chance? finally got back from d beach house and im gona practice up a bit, So, any1 wana join me? IF ya do, ill be there by bout 2 or so, just look me up

Cia

das kwl
UGH..

my laptop got *****.. somethin about not being able read the hard drive. alex said something about recording. he may have an idea. but yes, I would've like to record these. T_T

Alukard

Smash Hero
so anyway i'm gonna try to bring the camcorder to this weekly ... ^_^ hopefully my mom lets me bring it =P

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yea wat he said lol

me hax and tech9 should make a team called still not 15 lmao cause we like the only kids in ny nj who r good lmao

Cia

das kwl
yaaaay, acemarth's back!!

oooh, and everyone, get there at 3, so we can get this done wit early, and maybe get some extra practice in before that rush..

O.. MY... AGOD..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ace - i <3 u :) lol

yea i def need some practice so imma ge there early :) yay finally a crew battle :) woot

vanz - yay for teams :)

team pleazy i will meet u guys there wit my crew so lets finally do sumthin worth talking about :) lol cant wait lookin forward to playin u guys

Cia

das kwl
Lolz, Still Counting Down To This Legendary Crew Battle

Lmfao @ Tag.. I Know Whatchu Mean, We're Gonna Get There At Three For Practice, But Make Ur You Get There At Like 4 The Latest So We Can Have A Good Amount Of Time To Do This.

Tec0- Yoooo, We Are Taking This Weekly!!!! Especially After What We Did At Zenith, We Have To Beast :d

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
cant wait for this weekly it is gonna b a IHNC , Team Pleazy epic Weekly XD

we win (just so i dont get flamed i meant us IHNC and my friends Team Pleazy of course o and D1 cant forget about D1) XD

Alukard

Smash Hero
i <3 tec0's sig ... thats the **** man ... on another note ... i'm going to bring my camcorder ... but i need to buy a video cassette ^_^ ... but anyway ... i prolly will come to this crew battle ... depends if i'm busy or not ... $$ and girl first son ... if anything we have enough crew members to play

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i <3 tec0's sig ... thats the **** man ... on another note ... i'm going to bring my camcorder ... but i need to buy a video cassette ^_^ ... but anyway ... i prolly will come to this crew battle ... depends if i'm busy or not ... $$ and girl first son ... if anything we have enough crew members to play
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo alukard u HAVE TO SHOW UP lol jk but i hope u will b there ..... ill fight u wit my vulpix lol XD

gundam seed Destiny FTW!!??! ;)

btw i <3 u lol

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Whoa. Aren't you in the line-up?

Top Bottom