• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Um...no? He 2 stocked me. Surma I suggest you stfu ^_~ . And it was only two matches, I did wanna get friendlies but Fosho pretended he had to leave ( I saw him still at the venue 10 minutes later *_* go figure) and didn't want to play again for some reason, fear maybe ^_^.

But w.e Fosho you deserve that win I was being stupid those matches . I think you wanted to take your tourney win and run because I asked for a friendly right after and you went to report your match and never came back lol. Didn't wanna ruin the 2-0 record. It's OK though I know how that feels, cuz if I somehow miraculously got a win on you, you couldn't go back to your crew mates and say that you totally ***** me right?

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
haha yur mad yu lost nope sorry silven i beleave yu said sumthin about ihnc and we all read it am i correct? ok then yur gonna come 2 our thread and run yur mouth? i didnt even hear it frum 4sho sum1 else told me...... :/

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Nice one Surma..you got me good ^_^. OWNED. Seriously I just got verbally 4-stocked.

In all seriousness though, I only played Fosho, so why exactly is SURMA trash-talking...I'm not understanding this but whatever lol.

Like wow when was the last time you fought one guy in a crew and you went home and said "I fought the whole crew mom"...The fact is I only played Fosho *_*, the only person I'll take trash talking from is fosho cuz he beat me in a tourney set fair and square. Anyone else, until you prove you're actually worthy stfu kthnxbai ^_^

Anyway make sure you come to Zenith..hopefully I run into one of you guys in my bracket.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Um...no? He 2 stocked me. Surma I suggest you stfu ^_~ . And it was only two matches, I did wanna get friendlies but Fosho pretended he had to leave ( I saw him still at the venue 10 minutes later *_* go figure) and didn't want to play again for some reason, fear maybe ^_^.

But w.e Fosho you deserve that win I was being stupid those matches . I think you wanted to take your tourney win and run because I asked for a friendly right after and you went to report your match and never came back lol. Didn't wanna ruin the 2-0 record. It's OK though I know how that feels, cuz if I somehow miraculously got a win on you, you couldn't go back to your crew mates and say that you totally ***** me right?

Y u dissin us again? i neva said i ***** you silven, surma just likes to say stuff sumtimes hes our crew body guard. lol. he just said that bc he was mad that u dissed us. n u doin it again. n i didnt even say anything to him someone else must have told him.

i dont run. im not scared of playing anyone. i played u 3 times. and won 3 times. 3 stock 2 stock and 1 stock. the 3 stock was bc we had to stop when you were at your last stock. if we would have continued it would maybe be a 2 or prolly still a 3 stock. im not doubting your skill your good. u didnt get ***** by me either. i didnt feel like playin another friendly our matches take mad long almost ran da clock one time. lol. n it wasn't miraculous its about skill. and also i don't care about record, if i know i can in that is all that matters. i won. and thats it. not ****. i just came out superior.

Sumas getting better and training. u guys got beef huh? settle it. MM him.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Y u dissin us again? i neva said i ***** you silven, surma just likes to say stuff sumtimes hes our crew body guard. lol. he just said that bc he was mad that u dissed us. n u doin it again. n i didnt even say anything to him someone else must have told him.

i dont run. im not scared of playing anyone. i played u 3 times. and won 3 times. 3 stock 2 stock and 1 stock. the 3 stock was bc we had to stop when you were at your last stock. if we would have continued it would prolly be a 2 or still a 3. im not doubting your skill your good. u didnt get ***** by me either. i didnt feel like playin another friendly our matches take mad long almost ran da clock one time. lol. n it wasn't miraculous its about skill. and also i don't care about record, if i know i can in that is all that matters. i won. and thats it. not ****. i just came out superior.

yeah tru other then that i beleave 4sho came out superior....[yawn]

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
It's not a big deal. I'll just see you guys at Zenith. Oh and how did I "diss" you? The only thing I said that could have been mildly offensive was "I look forward to ****** you guys", which was originally intended as a lighthearted joke but I guess you took it seriously. But that doesn't matter now all I know is this was a horrible day for me...

Stomach Ache(Worst burger/fries in the world - Papaya Dog [Don't go there])

Two 60 dollar tickets (Me and Starz got caught doubling up at the train station)

So yah it ends with me paying 130 dollars ^_^ 60 x 2=120 + 10 [Wasted entrance fee to a deserted weekly]

I knew I should have just came for friendlies..Oh well time to sleep.

Oh and when Starz comes back from vacations I'm gonna hold a 3 tv smashfest at my house and I'm gonna invite the crew so we can really play. Not for grudges or anything, just play ^_~

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
It's not a big deal. I'll just see you guys at Zenith. Oh and how did I "diss" you? The only thing I said that could have been mildly offensive was "I look forward to ****** you guys", which was originally intended as a lighthearted joke but I guess you took it seriously. But that doesn't matter now all I know is this was a horrible day for me...

Two 60 dollar tickets (Me and Starz got caught doubling up at the train station)

So yah it ends with me paying 130 dollars ^_^ 60 x 2=120 + 10 [Wasted entrance fee to a deserted weekly]

Oh and when Starz comes back from vacations I'm gonna hold a 3 tv smashfest at my house and I'm gonna invite the crew so we can really play. Not for grudges or anything, just play ^_~

bro yu came 2 our thread saying things we thought it wus insults anyways i honestly dont care sum1 else told me thats all.....jus 4get it well see yu there MAYBE

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
umm..All silven said was I cant wait to go to the weekly to **** your whole crew. Now..seriously who does that? Noone. It was EXTREMELY obvious that silven said that as a joke, yet you people find something to start a problem over. ::sigh:: Anyway silven..i dont know if i saw you at the weekly today or anything but next time i do i want to get some games in against you. I heard your a pretty good and technical samus. Samus's are always fun to play.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace

iight cool im glad you took upon the situation maturely. im sorry anyways. n sure that would be fine. just let s kno. i want to see you vs surma. lol.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
like...O-M-G!!!!AH!
lmao, were like, omg, sooooooooooooo poplar now!!!!HAHA!

i know right? lol anyways 4sho is ( in trouble but i dont listen 2 him) but umm yeah im bored does any1 wanna play smash 2daii idk but im haven a boring Saturday anywho @ my house because 4sho is grounded (cough cough) bhabshb (baby noise) yeah so yu wanna play smash i M me AiM=DriiFtiiN PaNdUh

Alukard

Smash Hero
HEYYYYYY u guys wanna crew battle ... ??? ... well we have a definate 5 man right now ... mayb a 6th person tho ... its a mayb ... so just lemme kno on aim 4sho aight ??? ... well laters i hope ya accept we should do it at the next weekly at web2 ^_^ ... laterzzzz

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yea guys for the crew battle we have alukard,me,jman,shirryuoni and hax a sixth person idk yet but thats us right now so at this weekly bring yo 5 and lets finally have this crew battle

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
o our six person is tag he going so yea cant wait lol bring your six lol ya going to get ***** lol joke u no i love u 4sho and if ya want to do it 4 money we dont mind so yea we should play and get this over with oready cuz i have been waiting to crew battle some1 for a good min so yea our six is me hax tag venom alukard and jay so yea get ready lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
jman, alukard, hax, tag, venom, and jay? whos jay? lol. jay0yeah?

thats a decent line up kinda....too bad ours is better. :laugh:

we gotta make a date so that all our members can attend. yo IHNC is way too good.

r u sure u wanna do this? lol. well take the win if yall wanna forfeit afta u see our line up its all good lmao j.k.
but seriously, we all gonna talk bouh it. it will be fun.

hax is in killafleet. and jman arent u joining kf too?

edit:nvm its confirmed we officaly accept

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
na no **** talking cuz i no them and mad cool with like most of them so yea i just want a friendly crew battle NO JOHNS who ever lose lmao but yea cant wait and that was funny dionis lol and who is your lineup and lets do it friday at the weekly na hax ant killafleet he is pleazy he just in to play da but they not doing that nomoe so yea he been in pleazy and i ant going to leave pleazy nomore so yea that it really it and we going to win u no that 4sho na joking cant this should be good lol but ya want to do it 4 money

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
na no **** talking cuz i no them and mad cool with like most of them so yea i just want a friendly crew battle NO JOHNS who ever lose lmao but yea cant wait and that was funny dionis lol
jman i doubt venom wus **** talkin anyways i wanna play....why would he **** talk? i doubt it andways its a friendly crew battle i jus wanna be in it 4sho i better be in it or ima shine combo yu dead BUNZ lol

Technine

Smash Cadet
i dont get it whos dionis lol i forget who he is. yea i want to enter the weekly friday. hope i can make it. that crew battle gonna be made fun yo. no matter what happens.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
ok watever lol just want to do it to have fun even tho we going to make ya look wack over youtube lmao joke but yea cant wait and is it going to be friday???

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
4sho killed it dead BUNZ yo chris lol yur mom shine combo'ed yu and me and carlos were dead lol we went bak 2 me house and carlos went threw the fireskape 2 let me in im 2 lazy 2 go up that **** lol i need 2 stop sandbaggin

OH 4 SHO KiLLED iTT anyways yeah....KiLLED 4SHO KiLLED

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
is it jus me or is 4sho killen it on the boards 4sho i band yu frum posting lol BAND ***** BAND TOUCH THAT REPLY BUTTON GO AHEAD ILL MAKE SURE YUR FALCO CANT SHINE

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
SurMa** yu mean and thanx me ***** makes them 4 5 dollars he is preety good he is in this crew his name is envy mayb if yu might want a new banner yu should ask him lol and 4sho killed it i wanna play!! im coming 4 this crew battle and ima be commenting lol

Top Bottom