• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Someone sent me a PM in this thread that there's a problem with multiple posting.

In the future, use the edit button - This is your warning. Any multiple post after this one will have consequences to it.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
This is a double post cause edit isn't working for me. When are we getting power rankings for the crew??
when ever we can. they REALLY arent important bc ppl already know who good and who isnt. and also the elite division is all around the same skill level. but we will get them.

Someone sent me a PM in this thread that there's a problem with multiple posting.

In the future, use the edit button - This is your warning. Any multiple post after this one will have consequences to it.
ok WoZ you wont see me or any of my crew members doing any of the such anymore. everyone else i have no control over. sorry.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Well Now, let me first start out with Asking every1 on their computer seeing this Thread to momentarily Stand up, Yes, thats right, YOU!!!! Let us Stand and give an ovation to 4Sho for delivering to us not only his friendship, the oppurtuntiy he has given us all, but a place in the IHNC crew and into it's Family. It is a great honor to be a part of this crew and greater still to reply to that all popular question, "Wat Crew r u from?" Man i gotta say we're makin strides and giving it all we got. We stay 2gether for better or for worse(cough**envy**cough**), lol, and still we come out on top. Though we have our losses, we've come to realize as a whole that a loss is just another path to Victory, through the experience we gain we better ourselves for the future, and it is how we've gotten to be who we are 2day. So, to my fellow crew, Cheers, we're makin it up in the SMash World. When will we be at the top? IHNC, but be certain of this, we will still get there

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
OK Guys I'm gonna hold a smashfest for this crew (3 tv's ) either Monday or Tuesday around 2PM. You guys pick the date and stuff.

By the way I live in East New York, that's in Brooklyn and it's approximately 40 minutes away from manhattan via train. The directions are very easy once you make it to Penn station. All you guys have to do now is vote on a date.

I want to mostly see Tec0, Tec9, Fosho and Vanz there. If they can't make it we can just postpone until Starz gets back from vacay. The whole crew is pretty much invited so whatever.

Just IM me on AIM for details "XSilvenX" <--screenname

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Well Now, let me first start out with Asking every1 on their computer seeing this Thread to momentarily Stand up, Yes, thats right, YOU!!!! Let us Stand and give an ovation to 4Sho for delivering to us not only his friendship, the oppurtuntiy he has given us all, but a place in the IHNC crew and into it's Family. It is a great honor to be a part of this crew and greater still to reply to that all popular question, "Wat Crew r u from?" Man i gotta say we're makin strides and giving it all we got. We stay 2gether for better or for worse(cough**envy**cough**), lol, and still we come out on top. Though we have our losses, we've come to realize as a whole that a loss is just another path to Victory, through the experience we gain we better ourselves for the future, and it is how we've gotten to be who we are 2day. So, to my fellow crew, Cheers, we're makin it up in the SMash World. When will we be at the top? IHNC, but be certain of this, we will still get there
your speech was just about as good as mine m crying its so wonderful. LOL.

***standing applauding***

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
lol 4sho yur ihnc story scares me yu didnt put the part about me and yu arguing about whos better in ddr and the part where SurMa quits and becomes the biggest sandbagger in the history of ssbm....also that this so called surma is a techno head allso not only techno screamo hardhouse and trance.....and tends 2 piss ppl of like jam *****.... lmfao! anyways this post is because yu never eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva eva i sowndz like a nigg (no offesne) lol put me in the sub div... do IT !

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
i feel sad for whoever wasted more then 30 seconds of there life to read that. It was kinda long, and at the end i knew it wouldnt make sense anyway so i stopped reading after the first sentance or so. I might go to bayonne tomorrow to pick up my money (surma, 4sho). PLZ take me off the crew list.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
i feel sad for whoever wasted more then 30 seconds of there life to read that. It was kinda long, and at the end i knew it wouldnt make sense anyway so i stopped reading after the first sentance or so. I might go to bayonne tomorrow to pick up my money (surma, 4sho). PLZ take me off the crew list.
wow. envy, just wow. that was VERY disappointing and wasnt cool man.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
"After his crew "Salad Bowl" being so inactive and IHNC being great, amazing, and very active with mad cool members, he had no choice but to join us. VaNz was meant for IHNC.
"

This part made me laugh. Not because it isn't true... but because of how it's worded. What a great tale 4sho has laid down before smashboards!

Technine

Smash Cadet
wth is wit that bruce lee sig 4sho. and that history thing was really boring. that was a waste of time to read.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
wth is wit that bruce lee sig 4sho. and that history thing was really boring. that was a waste of time to read.
lol i know right? its mostly about him not about us yo 4sho im comen over ***** oh and im only usein jiggz....well no probly sheik 2 but im gonna work on my jiggz technine come over- envy how about a quick friendly even tho yu dont play anymore jus com down 2marrow....

Top Bottom