• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow so bailey in the crew battle do ya even no if he like really good or anything but w/e idc more challenge lol so we going to do it in 2weeks and he comeing bailey howfar does he leave w/e r u going to the weekly on friday 4sho

Grill

Smash Cadet
**** son I left my controller in MD like an idiot if anyone in the crew can help me out I'll give them a free foot massage!!!!!!!!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dam grill..... thats so bad....i feel bad... i cant really help u sry:(

btw grill my bad about not givin u the money my family made me go out to restaurant and stuff and i couldnt get home in time to c u... if anythin ill give it u when i gotta work for danielle's dad if u want it earlier gimme a ring or sumthin..

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wat i did say if ya want to do it 4 money lol cheak a couple post back son i ant scared to do it 4 money lol but i said if ya want to do it 4 money we can and u never answerd lol so yea we did ask if ya want to do it 4 money

Alukard

Smash Hero
lol ... just set a date that works with everyone ... this isn't a big thing anyway lol ... i rather place well at the zenith then win this friendly crew battle .. hahaha

Cia

das kwl
HAHA!! Dionis is impatient. We gotta do somethin about that..

$100.00 MONEY MATCH. YOUR CAPTAIN FALCON VS. MY YOUNG LINK O_O!!!!!!!!

^_^

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
vanz - u guys r always welcome to come down i jus didnt know u can come down lol umm how u guys comin down here? u guys need to tell me how u plan on gettin here if its by car ill jus give u my address if u gonna get here through public transportation u need to tell me by how....

jus hit me up on aim if anythin vanz ill b up for a bit more u can pm me if u r plannin to come tommorow ill give u directions or sumthin so u can come over and chill wit the crew:D IHNC crew that is:)

btw bring a copy of smash cuz that many people we could use some more setups

also sry bout not inviting people i kinda jus remembered that doyoung and sneak told me they would like to jus play me so i wuz thinkin bout playin them at the time....

again sry bout not inviting anyone i feel really bad bout it anyone is ok wit me BUT i cant have TOO many people over i like in a relatively small apartment that can hold like 2 setups.... so i can prob like have about 4 people over any more will mean we will all end up at 4sho's probably... also i think everyone if at my place will prob leave around like 10-11(not in the morning i meant night.......) ish no1 can stay over at my place so if u comin make sure u dont leave ureself stranded

:D anyway lets all have fun tommorow :D Doyoung.... dont kill me by wakin me up... i usually aint cranky... but.... well i am DEFINETELY not a morning person lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
i got 3 setups till 5:00!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe. and then at 5:00 i have 2 since tec0 isnt a morning person and i will have 3 in the morning and he will have 2 everyone should come to my house and play until 5:00 then well walk to tec0s since he lives a few blocks away.
hows that sound?
my address is
49 east 26th Street Bayonne, NJ.

you can take the path to journal square and take the 10 bus straight to my house or take the path to exchange place or newport and take the light rail to the last stop (22nd st.) which is mad close to my house.

but remember. not TOO many people. its gonna b an FFA on flat zone an we are all gonna be scrunched together then Moma Peach will come and downsmash all of us and instantly kill us bc shes a monster and bc flatzone has low boundaries.
p.s. she pulls our bombs and stitch faces at will and will use them when eva the **** she wants! lol.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
i jus started playing this game but do u think its ok if i came? im not a super noob but i still have trouble wavedahing, l-canceling. etc. hopefully u guys can let a nub like me come so i can get better

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
bailey - dude anytime from now til like whenever is fine i think u should come around 4 or else u wont like play alot lol

hbk- u can chill whenever u feel like jus not too late man

if u guys know sneak or doyoung u can ask them where i live :) or u can ask 4sho or me.... if i remember.... lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Good stuff 2day guys it wuz WWWAAAYYY too much fun 2day crew:D and KF:)

i had mad fun we should do that again.. sry bout that i wasnt able to let every1 play til like 4ever... lol especially to KF + vanz since u guys had to come a long way to chill wit us:D

i hope u guys had fun

vanz- .... omg i got owned in random battles... lol ....

doyoung + sneak - good stuff 2day man we should train again

KF- .... :( i always get owned by u guys lol i love to play u guys wish that ace marth coulda came so he can own me too:chuckle:

copycat - glad i got to play u ure shiek is uber:) wish i could play it some more:D

o and btw we should def have more smashfest:):):):):):):):):)

Top Bottom