• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
mad fun 2day everyone. sorry sneek for teams. lmao. u kno i suck at teams. sorry killa and dj for sandbagging all day its just that y would i wanna play my hardest when my oppenent isnt? lol. so yea.

mog i took u down i reigned supreme. also i kno i look like a cute bird dj thanx.

it was mad great. we def. doin it again next time with more ppl. lol. next timeu betta come ace i aint playin wit chu. lol.

ma dfun. ihnc all day.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Looks like I missed some amazing smash But I'm off of school right know and working everyday.....If someone doesn't lend me a controller I'm going to need my old one back from U tec0 sorry but dats life...........................................................

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Looks like I missed some amazing smash But I'm off of school right know and working everyday.....If someone doesn't lend me a controller I'm going to need my old one back from U tec0 sorry but dats life...........................................................
i got a brand new control for you grill so dont worry. and i need to talk to you.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Excellent, I havent played since pound due to this and a grueling work schedule My phone is down right know so pm me and let me know how to obtain this controller.................................. and just to chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
just telling every1 that tech0 and 4sho is pro so everybody that goes to this theard watch it there super good and watch out 4 tech0 i thinnk he has skills just like pc and m2k every body lol

yo ya going to the weekly????????l

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ouch..... that would have probably ended my smash career.....that woulda meant the end of me and IHNC :( lol my career is in ure hands..... creepy.... o well

btw u def did miss uber smashfest:( we coulda had ultra team practice vs killafox and Djnintendo.....:( o well next time u HAVE TO SHOW UP lol

starz - i might have to ask u to keep that smashfest at like 7/1 im not too sure imma keep u updated lol things might interfere at 7/8

Technine

Smash Cadet
just telling every1 that tech0 and 4sho is pro so everybody that goes to this theard watch it there super good and watch out 4 tech0 i thinnk he has skills just like pc and m2k every body lol

yo ya going to the weekly????????l
wtf y 4sho. How is he pro???? hes barely good. jk btw is grill goin to zenith or alex strife's smash fest. havent seen him in so long.

but btw jman ur really kidding rite. maybe teczero though hes good but fosho and the rest of the crew need more practicin.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
wtf y 4sho. How is he pro???? hes barely good. jk btw is grill goin to zenith or alex strife's smash fest. havent seen him in so long.

but btw jman ur really kidding rite. maybe teczero though hes good but fosho and the rest of the crew need more practicin.
dont spoil my fame fool!!!! lmfao. me n tec0 r madddddddd even. didnt you see our marth vs zelda matchs. hahahahahahahaha. me starz vanz grill and tech9 need too catch up to tec0.some ppl arent that far... we will tho....well at least i kno i will........bc this is my life..lol....

Venom NY

Smash Lord
dont spoil my fame fool!!!! lmfao. me n tec0 r madddddddd even. didnt you see our marth vs zelda matchs. hahahahahahahaha. me starz vanz grill and tech9 need too catch up to tec0.some ppl arent that far... we will tho....well at least i kno i will........bc this is my life..lol....
word we all wanna become better

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hahaha chill bro lol vanz's ics = my death... lol i think every1 can beat me except 4sho on that list:p lol jk

i need 2 get better 2.. there r tons of stuff i need to work on and eventually i will get better u know watch out:p imma start bein beast in the weeklies:D

Grill

Smash Cadet
Sho enuff, please bring by that controller u speak of or else................................I havent tasted blood in a while and I hunger......................Oh yeah I thirst 2. ..?!?!?!?!?!

I'm at home working in my yard and I'm on the clock so I can't leave...I need to train this week but its hard mentally playing the game.......

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Sho enuff, please bring by that controller u speak of or else................................I havent tasted blood in a while and I hunger......................Oh yeah I thirst 2. ..?!?!?!?!?!

I'm at home working in my yard and I'm on the clock so I can't leave...I need to train this week but its hard mentally playing the game.......
lol i hope u play lol idk if im gonna play 2day but call me i would love to play:D every1 knows that:)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i challenge everyone in ihnc to a 2 dollar money match at the zenith! that is if ya goin i dont know wat ya plans are...and that challenge goes for everybody except vanz... dont ask me why JLo owns me!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
yo where were you guys today. i thought you were going to alex's smashfest. it was mad fun.

also i love anime as well. currently im watching black cat. Tech0 wat anime have you been watching lately?
omg lol the anime im watchin right now..... is black cat..... lol omg i love that anime train is too f***in cool XD

lol i couldnt make it to alex's place cuz im strapped for money :( o well watever if anythin ill try to make it to zenith and maybe u guys could play me there:D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
indeed i could. wat episode are you on?
lol to tell u the truth i dont remember the exact number on the top of my head but i think i saw train fight the gunman of the apostle of the stars(uber name XD too bad i forgot the character's name....) and like wreck him him and his.... weird gun... idk if u watched it so...... ya dont wanna totally ruin it for u....

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:( im not keepin up wit bleach for some weird reason lol im too lazy to jus DL it.... stupid me...:(

im watchin black cat and prince of tennis:) and im thinkin bout another one to watch but idk yet... got any suggestions? cuz id love to watch an anime if i know some1 watched it and liked it XD

starz - i think so i think we r jus gonna have the party some other day or sumthin i dont think ill make to 7/8 cuz ill prob b workin ill figure it out dont worry:D

btw wats ure fav anime so far? if u have one

Alukard

Smash Hero
the anime *coughhentaicough* on ur banner is nice ^_- ... hahahaha ... is the whole ihnc crew going to zenith???

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
:( im not keepin up wit bleach for some weird reason lol im too lazy to jus DL it.... stupid me...:(

im watchin black cat and prince of tennis:) and im thinkin bout another one to watch but idk yet... got any suggestions? cuz id love to watch an anime if i know some1 watched it and liked it XD

btw wats ure fav anime so far? if u have one
well...
good animes that ive seen are a little old now so they are hard to find.
Cyborg 009 - great one of my favorites of all time
Buso Renkin - its alright if your into the goopy lovestory/ fighting for friends type of anime. aka naruto with alchemy.
Yu Yu Hakusho - if you havent seen the whole thing you need to be shot. the endings great definatly check it out.
BigO - classic. best mech anime every created. its almost like batman except roger smith is so much cooler.

a favorite anime im not sure yet but one of my favorites was Mai Hime. Really good. if you have seen the ones ive listed check out Mai Hime its really good and its not very well known.

other then that i would say bleach but thats like saying i like chicken.:laugh:

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
hey i would like to join...im a friend of baileys and live realy close to him and we go to torunaments together...to be honest i dont think ill make it in the elite division but i just wanna join....and if any of u guys come to NYST12 me and bailey will both be there...

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
hey i would like to join...im a friend of baileys and live realy close to him and we go to torunaments together...to be honest i dont think ill make it in the elite division but i just wanna join....and if any of u guys come to NYST12 me and bailey will both be there...

You guys should let just anybody join. I'm dead serious. I know about 5 guys that are in need of crews right now. They are my friends. I don't think they will make the elite division but they just wanna join. And if you guys go to NYST12 they will all be there. :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
well...
good animes that ive seen are a little old now so they are hard to find.
Cyborg 009 - great one of my favorites of all time
Buso Renkin - its alright if your into the goopy lovestory/ fighting for friends type of anime. aka naruto with alchemy.
Yu Yu Hakusho - if you havent seen the whole thing you need to be shot. the endings great definatly check it out.
BigO - classic. best mech anime every created. its almost like batman except roger smith is so much cooler.

a favorite anime im not sure yet but one of my favorites was Mai Hime. Really good. if you have seen the ones ive listed check out Mai Hime its really good and its not very well known.

other then that i would say bleach but thats like saying i like chicken.:laugh:
hmm never heard of Buso Renkin i prob wanna c that cuz i like goopy love stories :lick:

i def saw BigO and saw a bit of Cyborg 009

btw is there a site i can find yu yu hakasho? cuz like i havent found any.....

lol btw wat anime u into? cuz if u havent watched some older anime i personally love

Ranma 1/2 and love hina and Fate Stay night is also REALLY GOOD:D

if u havent u should watch ranma 1/2 it has to b one of the funniest anime of all timeXD

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Dammit, tired of doin Congrats to new crew memebers!!!!lol, oh Boy
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
lol, 4Sho, misa wana come by this Thurs/Fri, cans ize?

And oh yea, did that guy ever get un-banned?...

Top Bottom