• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
4sho i know there is no skool is yur momz maken yu go? lol if she aint post if wer gonna play 2daii or not im trying 2 main the ice climbers....i droped falcon....(OH WELL) its jus (Fox/Ics/Jiggz) i dont use falcon @ all i use my fox against every1 so i wanted 2 pick up Ics....so 2daii ima be useing the ics n jiggz and i know yu hate both of them...lol good luck 2 yur falco 4sho...i hope yu dont down air me....(rest) hehe POST IF WERE PLAYING!!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ooooh u guys are getting big!! who i got to lay to get in this crew? for those of u who dont me.. im totally kidding....
lol read the history 4sho it was hot... i think u gave urself too much credit hehehe.... but seriously do i have to like go to jersey if i want to be in ur crew? and when can i try out? killa fleet is too gay for me cant join them lol... someone pm me and let me know!
p.s. tec0 and 4sho know me so u guys dont think im some random guy posting lol.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
ooooh u guys are getting big!! who i got to lay to get in this crew? for those of u who dont me.. im totally kidding....
lol read the history 4sho it was hot... i think u gave urself too much credit hehehe.... but seriously do i have to like go to jersey if i want to be in ur crew? and when can i try out? killa fleet is too gay for me cant join them lol... someone pm me and let me know!
p.s. tec0 and 4sho know me so u guys dont think im some random guy posting lol.

4sho wake the *** up *****!!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Congrats to TecZer0 and Grill placing 17th at pound out of how many people? like 200? i heard they placed higher than Husband and Wife. lol.

doyoung-what you thought we sucked? lol. was it hard to admit that? LOL.

sneek-you got to play shiz your lucky. i hate you! everyone from florida is good i guess. grill kept beating GreenMario or something and some other fool. lol. nothings a hard bracket for us. especially 4Sh0. we get through anything. noone can stop IHNC from making it to the top baby. r u kidding? lol ha.

venom-what do you think your doing. we all have our secrets but noone on smashboards has to kno....ill talk to you on aim later....::lick:

On the history i gave myself as much credit as i deserved. Do you forget i am manager? Not to sound full of myself. Everyone in the crew went through their struggles, but in different ways. I did most of the work in the beginning, getting us out there and everything, like im still doing. Although EnvY was Co-Leader and gave me mad good ideas that if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be half the crew we are now. thanx envy. 2bad he doesnt want to play smash anymore and wants to be out the crew...sigh.....

When I see TecZer0..... im gonna body slam him

IHNC ALL DAY!!!................that is all for now..

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
i feel sad for whoever wasted more then 30 seconds of there life to read that. It was kinda long, and at the end i knew it wouldnt make sense anyway so i stopped reading after the first sentance or so. I might go to bayonne tomorrow to pick up my money (surma, 4sho). PLZ take me off the crew list.

Not that i care but you serously sound like you were on your period with this one. Yeah ya aint in the crew and you dont play hardcore anymore but its an entertaining little story. We, as in all humans everywhere, "waste" our time doing useless crap everyday so dont bash the man for writing it. In the words of the great Tseric

"lol wut?"

I.H.N.C 4ife or till i get kicked out!

@ silven. if its tomorrow i'm game. would be nice to not have to travel 2+ hours to play...lol

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Not that i care but you serously sound like you were on your period with this one. Yeah ya aint in the crew and you dont play hardcore anymore but its an entertaining little story. We, as in all humans everywhere, "waste" our time doing useless crap everyday so dont bash the man for writing it. In the words of the great Tseric

"lol wut?"

@ silven. if its tomorrow i'm game. would be nice to not have to travel 2+ hours to play...lol

lol thats envy....

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace

"lol wut?"

thanks shin bowser i thought i was the only one who thought that.

Surma- u moved down my f-in post to the last page so now noone can see my post fool. lol.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
i can tell yu....yu gotta beat sum1 frum the elite division in a set well thats the old rules but hell let chu in most likely he is being jewish and not answering his fone anyways yeah thats the old rules but if yur good hell let yu in idk ask him jus post till he reads i guess...

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
well i beat him in tourny like a month back does that count? ya prob better than me now! ive yet to play tec again since he disgraced me.. his brother is alright i can take his bro though i think.. i think tec0 would beast on me still though lol.. super fast foxes>> my super smart falco..

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
They beat mad good people.

they were mad close to beating The shiz wiz and sensei and tec0 almost beat G-Reg!!!!!!!!

they beat Plank, green mario, kirbster, aho, and really good people.

and they 4 stocked people like crazy.

Blast!!!!!!!!!!! lol. we got better. ESPECIALLY me. i hate falco dittoes so does tec9. did you play him in a falco ditto?, i lose to anyone that can shl. no johns doe u did beat me. try out again. most likely u gon b playin me and tec9 since you think those are your easiest ones. hopefully youll make it.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ok im sry dude u dont have to ignore me dam.... ill be on my way.. so much for i.h.n.c always loving me....

goin to sleep ill check this later...

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
well i beat him in tourny like a month back does that count? ya prob better than me now! ive yet to play tec again since he disgraced me.. his brother is alright i can take his bro though i think.. i think tec0 would beast on me still though lol.. super fast foxes>> my super smart falco..
no! lmfao! i dont play very often only when i wanna be dumb and sandbag lol im not an elite and i main fox and my fox gets *****....lol

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
ur sig iz aright 4sho but it doesnt beat mines

read it and weep

lol how is it allright that **** is bruce lee that **** is terrifyingly gay...

4sho'z moment.....

RicanPlayboi 777 (10:24:40 AM): lol
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:24:48 AM): ur a panda
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:24:51 AM): that drifts
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (10:25:49 AM): yur not rican i dont think yu a play boi mayb yu play with bois im not sure and im guessing yur favorite number is 7 and may i ask why did yu put 3 7'z...
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:28:32 AM): i am rican
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:28:33 AM): lol
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:28:38 AM): 100%
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:28:47 AM): im a player
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (10:28:45 AM): 100%negative....that is
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (10:28:52 AM): a player hmm
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (10:28:55 AM): wht do yu play with ?
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:28:58 AM): and u gotta get lucky to be wit me
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:29:03 AM): hit da jackpot
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (10:29:00 AM):yur balls?
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:29:04 AM): so its
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:29:04 AM): 7
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:29:05 AM): 77
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (10:29:14 AM): lmfao!
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (10:29:21 AM): thats goin on smashboards.....
RicanPlayboi 777 (10:29:33 AM): hhahaha

envy's moment.....

ImGettinNoSleep (4:35:46 PM): i like my ****** permed and tight
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (4:35:50 PM): lol
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (4:35:51 PM): ok
ImGettinNoSleep (4:36:07 PM): perferably pink
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (4:36:06 PM): is there anything else yu wanna say about yur ******?
ImGettinNoSleep (4:36:45 PM): its techniaclly not MY ******..i just own it because im blessed by the gods with pimp juice
DriiFtiiN PaNdUh (4:36:53 PM): LMFAO!

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Announcement

I'm currently wearing a Bruce Lee shirt.

So, sometime around July I will host another smashfest on SUNDAY, which probably can allow those of you with work to join in on the fun.

Congrats to Tec0 and Grill... Awesome way to represent the crew.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wow surma being banned.... wow.... o well he spammed too much lol

WAAAAYYYY TOO MUCH STUFF happened when we were gone.....??!?!?! i have no clue wat happened:(

silven about ure smashfest i doubt i can go... sry can u make it for the weekend or sumthin cuz thats like the only time i can really go.....

starz- lol omg i cant believe u pick like the worst days lol my bro's bday is 7/1 ..... lol zomg figures huh? lemme c about goin anyway.....:urg:

yay for shoutouts

xif- u r 2 good lol:) i cant believe u and green mario beat chu + chillin on teams thats grossly sick man..... lol too bad i only played u like 3 times :( o well good stuff for singles and doubles man:)

green mario - u got some sick *** mario man... lol tell me y i thought u played like falco when ure name wuz green mario... lol good stuff at pound i def got caught off guard when i played ure mario.... :( lol good stuff

linguini - i didnt play u at all:( o well good stuff at pound Ddidnt catch u playin too many guys but i saw u play wife:) that wuz some good stuff XD

Kirbstir - kirbstir's kirby is too uber lol :D ure peach wuz awesome too too bad u only played it like ONCE!?!?!??!?!?! lol o well i will get my REVENGE XD

everybody else ill shoutout later lol:( its my bro's graduation so i cant type alot ......

4sho ure history nonsense almost made me spew out brownies:) cuz i like brownies:D

doyoung and sneak - lol u guys r too cool i wish i hung out wit u guys earlier... lol i wuz WWWWAAAYYY too scared u guys were too good:D lol btw my aim sn is Teczero8 if u want ill b on later we should try to set up a time when we can meet up and chill and play :D

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
WOW SURMA WOOOOW......

Anyway forget the smashfest on tuesday. I'll just make it this weekend if I can.

Stay tuned guys. Oh and Surma just a tip for the future...don't quote AIM convos in your post unless it's necessary

. In your case It wasn't ^_^.

Was that why he was banned by the way?!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
ELITE DIVISION

Tech0 (TEC0)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS= FOX, MARTH, PEACH, FALCO.

Grill (GRIL)
LOCATiON= BAYONNE, NJ
MAiNS=SHiEK, DOC, C. FALCON.