• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
is it jus me or is 4sho killen it on the boards 4sho i band yu frum posting lol BAND ***** BAND TOUCH THAT REPLY BUTTON GO AHEAD ILL MAKE SURE YUR FALCO CANT SHINE
Banned is spelled banned. Band is a group of musicians. Thanks for the compliment btw. Ill be making banners for $5 if anyone wants one.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
obviously.... lol yur banner reminds me of a fox on steroids look at that nikkas neck son haha lmao ask envy 2 make yu 1 oh and NO REFUNDS !! jk lol we better be smashen 2marrow or yur yoshi gets it 4sho....i aint kiddin

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
If you guys are really gonna crew battle. I wanna do the recording/editing. I have a camera and I'm decent at editing (as you can see via my n00btube videos) I'd like to record the smack-talk also so the matches aren't boring. It would be great if you guys talked and backed up eachother so the matches have personality. ^_^

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
are you asking to join the crew or be in the crew battle. if u wanna join you gotta try out.

Surma- why would you laugh at my falco? lol. ull be laughing on how my falcos 30 shining someones shield thats about it. lol.

4sho can't count 2--> 30 there is nuthin 2 worry about _ JOKE lol anyways im still gonna laugh @ yu 4sho well not yu yur falco

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
oh 4sho is beat that wus unnecessary not only 1nce 2wice lol thats it 4sho....no more weeklies 4 yu mister.....nah seriously tho dont do that 2 ppl

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
listen 4sho stop doing that we all know thats 4sho on his POZ3 acc seriously stop because there is this thing kalled a REST and yur about 2 feel 1 gOt iT?

Bailey

Smash Hero
Starz I didn't pull out my main but it was a good set I figured after that tourney it was Marth so yea

I am a ranked Marth and Fox
Wtih a back up Peach and Falco

and my tag is either MILF or M3K

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Starz I didn't pull out my main but it was a good set I figured after that tourney it was Marth so yea

I am a ranked Marth and Fox
Wtih a back up Peach and Falco

and my tag is either MILF or M3K
Cool stuff. I'd like to play your Marth sometime.

hahaha. he said eat dierhia....im very sad now starz.....only your haircut can chear me up now.....sigh....how good is bailey starz? good enough? or no?

well bailey try out i think it would be worth it.
Considering he is (or was?) in the top ten in upstate NY, I'd say he'd be in the elite division.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I actually did look into that thread, but soon after visiting Map Quest, I realized it's way too out of my reach. SIX hours to get there from Queens, NY. I'd go if I could drive... but my dad doesn't love me enough to spend twelve hours of his life driving.

Stupid....

....Just teleport

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
ok bailey your a new member to IHNC!!!! but we all got to meet you and play with you and all that stuff. youll really like it here.

and surma said he quits. i dont know why but o k. he always says he quits. anyway

GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO BAILEY!

EDIT: do u want it to be a cold welcome surma? or a reluctant welcome? how about a boring welcome? lol.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
ZOMFG Double Post!

4sho saying i quit means i quit he tells me on aim i announced it on smashboards im like huh? lol dont ever announce sumthing like that again why would yu tell every1 i quit im still in the crew but i dont play so i should have my own division yu should call it the SandBagGer's then have the name SurMa and Kens then ill be dead untill then 4sho yur announcement privileges have been STOPED anyways....4sho me saying i quit mean i will not participate in crew battles meaning im like another envy without the envy...sigh lol and i dont make banners ENVY DOES! but yeah... in the words of KiLLa FoX ( THATS ALL 4 NOW ) lol

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
ZOMFG Double Post!

4sho saying i quit means i quit he tells me on aim i announced it on smashboards im like huh? lol dont ever announce sumthing like that again why would yu tell every1 i quit im still in the crew but i dont play so i should have my own division yu should call it the SandBagGer's then have the name SurMa and Kens then ill be dead untill then 4sho yur announcement privileges have been STOPED anyways....4sho me saying i quit mean i will not participate in crew battles meaning im like another envy without the envy...sigh lol and i dont make banners ENVY DOES! but yeah... in the words of KiLLa FoX ( THATS ALL 4 NOW ) lol
.........WOW. that was o.d. spam and was a very crazy essay.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Word well I will come to one of the next tournaments you got unless I have plans already also NYST 12 is my tournament which should be cool.

Top Bottom