• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
its gonna take a while. be patient SurMa

whos goin to the weekly fri?
bum and everyone are going to pound so that means theres a good chance to win!
also i dont wanna go by myself. Tech9 please come with me.
and Surma u havnt been to a tourney yet you need to. make a name for ya self bro.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
^^
Misa Gona be theres, See yas theresas
Oh, and ill be pplaying Smash this Time 4Sho, so no worries,lmao
ima be there like at 3 or so

SurMa

Smash Apprentice

and Surma u havnt been to a tourney yet you need to. make a name for ya self bro.
im going if i get money most likely envy made me a banner its temporary but i have 2 admit it does look hot

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I'm one broke Kappa @ the moment. I wont have funds until wednesday so i'll have to catch yall next week.

@ starz: Imma pay for your entrance fee next week @ w2z weekly.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
Does anyone want this banner?

I wanted to test some stuff out so i decided to do it on the new ssbb fox screenshots that were released.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
envy how come yu didnt giv me that sig lol anywho 4sho im comen 2 yur house its a MUST do i have 2 bring the small TV? and if yu dont open the door ima eat cho DINNER!

Technine

Smash Cadet

if i get money ill go but isnt everyybody goin to pound so whos gonna host the tournament. i dont think anybody is going to nyclan. literally

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I'm one broke Kappa @ the moment. I wont have funds until wednesday so i'll have to catch yall next week.

@ starz: Imma pay for your entrance fee next week @ w2z weekly.
I appreciate it, but you really don't have to. I'm not going to be in NY next week anyways. You're already in my book of cool, don't sweat it.

I'm going to the weekly tomorrow, especially because I won't be smashing for around two weeks after it. I'll say my e-goodbyes on Monday night before I fly off Tuesday morning.

Technine

Smash Cadet
hey starz y arent u going to pound. and plus whos gonna be at the weekly. i bet that everybody is gonna be at pound anyway. Teczero and Grill are goin. hope they do good. im confident their gonna place good in doubles and singles if their entering singles.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Dang Starz. well i hope you enjoy ya vacation. Broke Kappa cant go to the weekly. Heck I cant even go out NYC @ the moment. As far as the weekly... theres bound to be some comp there so if ya have nothing better to do just go.

Grill

Smash Cadet
Pound is going to be so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My phone died so I had to leave it home and I know Haley Kim has called me at least once. I have mad stuff to do in preparation so training isn't even a thought at this second. (plus I'm babysitting till late) Set ur alarm for like 7:30 and be packed and ready. Please have a decent amount of money on you or I will punch quarters out of your nose. Also u need Identification to board the bus so please bring ur college I.D. and something else!!!!!!! I will call u once I find and charge my phone...................................... back to the money issue I want to see F4 while i'm down there.....don't dissapoint.

Technine

Smash Cadet
This is Teczero

siliven lol we def r like 90 % fox players lol but we all like stopped playin him as much lol i decided to like second him lol :D

Grill - aight man im def goin i got I.D and everythin(thx for tellin me now....:mad: ) err i dunno about the money and all that but ill bring wat i got lol..... and wtf.... u cant train that is wack:( lol o well w.e

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol double post (well not really lol)

yo grill clean out ure message box man......

lol starz.... imma miss u man even if it is only for like a week lol

cmon crew win that weekly:D lol but seriously u guys should try n do good at 2morrow's weekly:) unless ace and killafox ruin it 4 u guys lol

Grill

Smash Cadet
Your mom will definitely give u money stop acting like a girly smasher and just ask..........trust me ur going away for 4 days she'll give you the money.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
4Sho, take this not as an insult Bro, im just trying to help ya out, So, for All that is Good in SMash (yadi-yadi-yah), CHANGE ur Banner, PLEASE!!!!!
Multicolored fonts per-post was enough, WE GET IT!!!!lmao, jk, seriously though, the banner just aint u

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
hey starz y arent u going to pound. and plus whos gonna be at the weekly. i bet that everybody is gonna be at pound anyway. Teczero and Grill are goin. hope they do good. im confident their gonna place good in doubles and singles if their entering singles.
My high school graduation is this Saturday. For some reason, I actually don't like it when a weekly is noobified. It's as if there's even more pressure to do well, or else you suck. I guess I'll see what happens...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey grill were gonna b back on monday right? cuz i need to be back like monday morning or close to it.......

btw u jerk i barely had money and i already asked her u jerk:mad: and i still hope i can get throu the days wit the very little money i have :mad:

Cia

das kwl
Don't worry about NooBification at the weekly. Bum will be there. And i believe kfox and Ace don't attend DA weeklies. Not sure. Plus Hax and Jman will be there. i don't think they count as noobz :D BUT I WILL BE TEHRE. SO BEWARE THIS NOOB!! :D

i'm sooooo serious about entering with Y.Link. (Unless i sense spacies and i'll have to Down Smash and chain grab the hell out of 'em :D)

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Starz your Fox sig would look a whoooole lot better if you used a different Fox pic. That's probably the worst fox look ever. Should have put the Brawl one. Tell your gf to change that ****, she prob still has the .PSD file. Do it, seriously...that fox looks like his head is stuffed with cotton like some kind of teddy bear.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
who is going 2 the weekly 2marrow well 2daii? oh and new banner!! yay!
have u read the last page? everyone is goin except tec0 and grill. lol. silven i highly doubt youll own our crew it might be the otha way around. LOL. but who knows anything can happen i still wanna play you with my mad n00b falco. and idk about 90% of the crew. try 35% and not all main him 1st. the like second him now. idk ppl mix up things all the time. im bringin surma, its his 1st tourney. hes in the sub-d so that means own him as hard as you can bc he needs to get better. and also im bringing evny. see you guys there!\

ps....hefaustos.....**** you dont be callin me gay *****. lmao.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
have u read the last page? everyone is goin except tec0 and grill. lol. silven i highly doubt youll own our crew it might be the otha way around. LOL. but who knows anything can happen i still wanna play you with my mad n00b falco. and idk about 90% of the crew. try 35% and not all main him 1st. the like second him now. idk ppl mix up things all the time. im bringin surma, its his 1st tourney. hes in the sub-d so that means own him as hard as you can bc he needs to get better. and also im bringing evny. see you guys there!\

ps....hefaustos.....**** you dont be callin me gay *****. lmao.

i didnt pay any attention anywho i fell asleep i didnt sleep all night and i fell asleep sumwhere around 1 or so and i jus woke up now i didnt even wanna go and i didnt have enuff money...lol 4sho how come yu dont want envy 2 go? thats a question that must be asked

MiNDGaMES SoN!!!

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
we need a crew myspace ima make 1 4sho the 1 we had is ugly anyways ima make 1 then we all have 2 take a crew pic including vanz and starz whenever we c yu guys

anyways ma bad i wus gonna go but i fell asleep then i went 2 johns house with butters and g stats oh and 4sho im comin over 2marrow or yu guys can come here anyways i jus wanna play also put me in yur crew thing im not there and why is my pichu sleepin?

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
envy 4sho and wraths ooh rah

i would have went but money wus my problem again anywho i finally beat that gay marth 4sho ( 3 stocked on FD haha) ba ba ba ba BeastO!

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
ZOMG sorry about the double post!!!!!

4sho i bet yur in trouble but this aint the reason of the double post does our crew have anymore vid's besides vanz vid's we should start recording..... anyways is any1 going 2 alex strife's smashfest? post if yur goin k thanx

Top Bottom