• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I'm sure we had our reasons for not showing ( work, family, money issues, etc ) Aint like heads just woke up and didnt go just to be lazy, but w/e. Past is past and if it aint on a saturday i'll be there.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yo son, lol I was about to go on about how 4sho doesn't believe in me, and then I realized I wasn't in the crew... lol.. right =p!

Yo maybe I should've joined this bracket.. lol I'll be there @ nyclan next weekend though, for sursies, see yall there!

Smashfest @ Star's house was oodles of fun, a lot of jokes flying around. Hahah.... oh silven you always make the ****ing day for me. funny *** guy

Shoutout to : : Tec9! Great teaming @ w2z. haha, maybe we'll go into doubles eh? ;)

:: Your moms is uber cool stars! I dunno why I even bother shouting out to you on here, we talk all the time, but you must feel more cool after getting mention on the boards..

BTW I WANNA GET MY NAME OUT THERE EVERYONE!!! So meet n greet a chubby asian kid that mains sheik @ nyclan next week!

oh btw D1 thnx for the ride.

--Reno

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I'm sure we had our reasons for not showing ( work, family, money issues, etc ) Aint like heads just woke up and didnt go just to be lazy, but w/e. Past is past and if it aint on a saturday i'll be there.
You can't take Silven too seriously. It was disappointing to have no members there, though.

Still, it was a very successful smashfest with non-stop fun.

Technine

Smash Cadet
yea sry i couldnt make it but i had no money. i really wanted to go but i couldnt so i was just playin with 4sho. and reno it was mad fun at w2z too. maybe we should play in teams more often

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
yea. tec0 and tec9 couldnt go. so i couldnt. were so sorry starz. were gonna make it up to you by chipping in to pay your entry fee to the next weeky yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. and also. i wont take silven serious. i was gonna but just bc starz said it. lol. technine do u want a fox banner?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
sorry bout not makin to ure place starz :( i jus couldnt get the money to get there

if u make another one ill jus skip the weekly so i can make it there i hope u guys had fun though it sounds like u guys did anyway o well ill b busy this week but if u wanna have another smashfest let me know so i can make plans

Technine

Smash Cadet
i want watever banner i can get 4sho. i guess cuz i have alot of main char. so i really dont care. just make sure it turns out good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey grill KF wants to know if they can get a ride on that bus we usin to get to maryland they wanna know if they can like get 5 - 7 people to go tell me if they can go they said they got u covered for the money

Grill

Smash Cadet
Yo Tec0 they can definitely go son I just need to get the money from them. I'm using danielle's dad's credit card so I would need the money first. I'm going to NY tomorrrow so I can pick up the money from my ****** in da fleet.....

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol grill i think ace wanna win tourney so he can give u the money lol ill probably talk to them on aim so ill tell them yo call me me and u need to hardcore train like tommorow or sumthin

Grill

Smash Cadet
Wednesday is hardcore training day for me tec ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cia

das kwl
Yeah, we owe Starz big time which is why we are paying for his singles entry. :D

I need to practice smash more.. LoLz. i'm slowly losing my skill T_T..

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol grill i hate ure sig lol ure right :D it looks like i dunno i jus hate it...... and thats the first time i said i hate any banner lol btw 4SHO!!!! I WANNA MARTH BANNER plz? lol imma play more marth :D

hey lean.... how far is this place from like the path train?

KF u guys still goin right? me and grill need more company for the 4 hour bus ride lol

Grill

Smash Cadet
My sig makes me want to cut myself and add salt to the wounds while listening to backstreet boys on a cold toilet bowl in Iraq.

No mr box I choose not to show my signature:mad::mad::mad:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
My sig makes me want to cut myself and add salt to the wounds while listening to backstreet boys on a cold toilet bowl in Iraq.

No mr box I choose not to show my signature:mad::mad::mad:
lol thats harsh man ..... lol omg that is way too funny lol dont go emo on me now man i need u for the tourney lol btw use ure old one cuz ure old sig is wat is up

R3N0

Smash Lord
4sho granted im not in the crew, ill start floating around this forum like its my homeee lol

god****it those sigs look so cool!!! I could upload any old photo shop sig i have I SUPPOSE but I don't wanna. =p

In any case, shall I see you guys @ nyclan this friday? (is it nyclan this week?)

I'm actually thinking about joining IHNC, I dunno, are you guys for or against that decision?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
reno i dunno i only met u like friday lol i have nuthin against u thou:) btw 4sho is so annoying wit our banners lol he made grill use a bad looking banner when his old one pwned :mad: but o well

4sho i wanna marth banner lol

grill GET AIM U FAILURE.... lol jk

EDIT: yay me look at me trying to make banners:) o well i like anime too much:D lol o well i tried lol

Technine

Smash Cadet
Hey teczero did u make that banner. U got it on the internet rite cuz i dont think u can make banners. eh personally i think u should get the marth banner but thats just me.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol yep i suck at makin banners lol wait y am i posting this i can jus talk to u at home.... lol ya but def i love anime tho so i dunno

either marth or anime..... lol .... hmmm the marth banner would have to be ultra hot for me to drop an anime one tho lol

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
Oh bOY!!!NEw banners!!!!!!!!!.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Top Bottom